Looking for a PvE guild (Returning player)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Krad.3589

Krad.3589

So I’m returning to play after not having a PC to play in for many months and am looking for a guild to PvE with. I’m not a hardcore player so I’m looking for a relaxed guild that is focused on having fun rather than elitism.

I mostly like to do dungeons plus there are a few paths that I haven’t done which I would like to try, but I play any aspect of PvE. Also I like WvW but its not like a requirement. I’m in Maguuma server if it matters for anything.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Heya Krad! Welcome back to GW2! I’d love to invite you to take a look at our group of friendlies to game with. We’re mostly interested in the experience and having fun. Let me know what you think!

Are you a fan of devouring dungeons? Havoc group destruction in WvW? Collecting achievements and various PvE goodies? Or rocking some toons in PvP perhaps? Well if you’ve answered yes to any one of these, then you might have already found yourself a cozy little spot here at The Unholy Mackerels [UM]! We are a fully upgraded guild looking to add to our tight knit family of gamers!

Currently [UM] is looking to bring in active, friendly, and social gamers to become a part of our family! As long as you enjoy at least one aspect of what Guild Wars has to offer, you’ll find you have a place amongst us! Who knows, in time you might grow to enjoy all aspects of the game! Don’t worry about your skill level, we all grow together as a guild and individual gamers, so its all a matter of time! Don’t be afraid to dive in and get dirty!

Activities For All Areas
- Dungeons on a regular basis
- sPvP and tPvP
- Fractals and Guild Missions
- WvW Havoc runs
– Don’t be afraid to shout in /g chat to party up!

Fully Upgraded Guild
- All guild missions
– 3 guild bank tabs for dungeon potions, siege, and 25% OFF guildie donated mats n other gear!
– 24/7 Magic Find and Gathering Bonus bonus
– Full buffs Fri through Sun – magic find, gathering, karma, experience, crafting and gold !

Extremely Social
– Website with Forums (use of highly encouraged)
– TeamSpeak (not necessary but highly encouraged)
– Monthly movie/drinking nights and games (UM favorite)
– Contests with $$ prizes
– We are friendly, love to joke, and socialize creating long term friendships. Maturity with a tiny bit of immaturity is what we like to call it. AKA adults having fun.

Room to Grow
– We currently have a couple of leadership (officer) positions that are available for those interested in growing in the guild and becoming a key leader for our mackerels.
– Our officers are to be patient, calm, social, team players, have a long term interest in the guild/gw2 and excited to lead a group of awesome people.

Have Questions? Msg any one of our mods or leaders and we would be more than happy to help!

Rits.4036, Slipstream.6405, InSaneIty.8621

or check out our recruitment thread with more details.

Sounds like we are the perfect fit for you?
Check us out at http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com to apply!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-An-Unknown-PvE-and-PvP-FS-main-server/first#post4660508

Pick us, us, us! We’re a lovely bunch, I swear! We got all 4 members so far

in Looking for...

Posted by: Krad.3589

Krad.3589

Hi Rits! Thank you for the reply. From your post and details I can tell it’s the type of guild I would like to part of. I’ll fill out the application form and hope to see you guys in game soon.