Looking for a active PVE/WVW guild (NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: jason.9163

jason.9163

I am currently looking for a new guild as mine is not really active anymore. I am currently on Dragonbrand but would be willing to transfer if I found the right fit.

I would like a guild with mature players (25+) but also a sense of humor. Also one that reguarly runs dungeons and is willing to teach encounters. Also teamspeak/ vents a plus since I type really slow. And of course one that likes to do WVW, i’m sick of going in there just to be zerged constantly.

I am pretty easy going person and live out on the west coast. I do work swingshift so I am on at wierd hours during the week. Thanks for cheaking out my post

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hey Jason, we could be the very guild you’re looking for.

About us:

Just Us Grown ups [JUGs] is a very friendly, drama-free guild which is comprised of people 30 yr.s old and older (our min. age is 25).

We are on the Jade Quarry server which is one of the three top-ranked servers for WvW. It’s also a high population PvE server and players from all other servers come to ours to participate in it’s events.

We have an even mix of male and female players and welcome both new and veteran players. We place a high value on community. We have a great website and a fully upgraded guild of over 150 members.

Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM and, regardless if it’s with us, we wish you all the best in finding a guild to call home.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Palton De Nomin.7984

Palton De Nomin.7984

Hey Jason,
The Bovine Rebellion is a small guild that is always looking for new members. We play on Borlis Pass and use Ventrilo. We try to run dungeons as much as possible and don’t mind bringing along inexperienced players. If you are interested you can PM me on here or send and in game mail to either myself or Spiros Trueshot.

in Looking for...

Posted by: takkattak.1974

takkattak.1974

Hey there!

Jaded [Jade] is a fairly well established casual PvX guild that has been on Darkhaven since launch.

Our leaders have a lot of experience with mmos and have been together for years. We are a family-style guild looking to form long-term friendships through PvE and PvP. We have a brand new website! a Facebook and a vent (however we use the server teamspeak for wvw).

We are looking for people who want to have fun and hang out together. We like to have an active chat and a community of helpful members that are willing to go out of their way for each other.

Even if you aren’t on Darkhaven you can still hang out in guild chat with us, guest with us now and then or run some dungeons cross server until you feel we are worth the transfer :p

Things you can expect from joining Jaded:
*friendly guildies
*scheduled events every night to give you something to do
*dungeon parties
*A friendly coordinated wvw crew that’s always willing to teach
*a private Spvp server
*guild trek, bounty and rush, challenge and puzzles every week
*new friends
*an abnormal love (and hate) for Quaggans

Some of our Guild Boosts include:
*10% Magic Find boost at all times
*15% Karma Boost on Mondays
*+5 supply on WvW night

Things we do regularly
WvW – We run in small 10-15 man groups 2 nights a week and regularly have people willing to run together on other nights.
sPvP – We have our own spvp server and we looking into scheduling in guild tournaments and we regularly have a few people to run matches with.
Leveling – We are always willing to help out and teach our jadertots <3.
Exploration –Jumping puzzles, orr map completion or anything else we are always up for it. Jumping puzzle races are also a huge hit with our members.
Dungeons – We have a scheduled dungeon night weekly to focus on some of the paths that are harder to get good groups for and most nights you can find a party in guild for other paths.
Fractals – We have a fractals night weekly as well, our players vary in level from 1-40.
World Events – We are always running out to the dragons or other world bosses and we do the Orr temples weekly for fun and loot.
Missions – All of our missions are unlocked and we do them every sunday night.

Jaded has 150 members mostly comprised of people between the ages of 18 and 81. We are most active during North American evenings. check out our calendar on our website to see our schedule of weekly events.

If we sound like the right home for you apply on our website or try to get a hold of us in game

Leaders:
Takiya Delyll
Arentide Delyll
Luto Locke

Hope to see you in game
-Tak

Takiya Delyll — Mesmer
Jaded [JADE] co-leader
Darkhaven

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello here is our guild info:

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

We run a two week guild schedule of events that focus on different aspects of the game. We want to experience all the game has to offer and want to play through it together.

Whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, Tiffany Lockheart, or Rotti for more info or for invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sedanis.3650

Sedanis.3650

Hey Jason,

Tribe [TRB] is a gaming community on JQ that is recruiting new members. With a few rare exceptions, we’re an 18+ community that skews 25+. We also have a Mumble server, etc.

Based on your post, I think Tribe can offer what your looking for. Check out tribegaming.com to learn more. If you get around to applying, sharing a joke is mandatory and a great chance to share your sense of humor!

-Sedanis

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hi Jason!

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

in Looking for...

Posted by: righteousdude.3974

righteousdude.3974

Magnus Sigmundsson, co-captain, Black Lion Expeditions
righteousdude.3974
http://ble.guildwork.com/