Looking for a active social guild SFR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Incendia.6725

Incendia.6725

Hello.
So I’m looking for a guild that is active, participates in all content, PvE/Dungeons, WvW, sPvP etc.
I’m looking for a guild with a fair population, nothing too small.
But most of all I’m looking for a social guild, with friendly people and animated conversations.

Thanks.
IGN: Incendia.6725

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.

About us:

NooBs is a recently formed small guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:

-Currently 85 members and growing, 25-30 of which are active daily. Most of our members are on evening and weekends.

-Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

-Active Ventrilo: 10+ people at peak times. Speaking is not required.

-Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner/activites

-Guild missions: We run guild bounty training on weekends as well as guild bounties and guild treks so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we run treks and challenges with our alliance guild.

-Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up on our webpage http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bagzli.8217

Bagzli.8217

Hi Incendia!

I’d like to invite you to have a look at vVv Gaming. We are a PvX Guild that plays on Fort Aspenwood. We are fairly active with over 200 members in the guild. If you are interested in joining, contact me in game, I am online usually after 5 pm EST. Here is some more information for you to have a look at and see if it peeks your interest!

Official Website
Recruitment Thread – More Details about us on GW2

Know me? pm me and join me on Fort Aspenwood! ~~~ Heroes of Newerth: Bagzli
ijji Gunz The Duel: Bagzli, MissHotShot, The~Undying, IIiPlayII
Warcraft 3: Bagzli, LegendaryBagzli, Fearow, Weretroll

in Looking for...

Posted by: hagop.1052

hagop.1052

Hi Incendia,
I don’t know if you have already found guild, but I would recommend Pandion Knights, guild currently playing on Seafarer’s Rest. We are mature, casual and friendly guild. We often do dungeons, fractals and some of us like to do wvw too. We have guild events and we do guild missions. There are lots of new players joining constantly our ranks. We are really nice bunch of players, we are open to help anybody, you just need to ask. We have quite big and active forum as well. Check here what our members think about us https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/archive/guilds/Pandion-Knights-Casual-Gaming-Community/first#post2061749. I will not boast more about my guild, just go to our website and check it yourself http://www.pandionknights.co.uk/ and if you like what you see register on a forum and post your application. If you need help please whisper any of us in game Xeph.4718, Melial.6931, Jealle.1926, Hagop.1052, Taltos.8740, Phaethon.4986.
Hagop

in Looking for...

Posted by: DjC.7039

DjC.7039

Hi Incendia,

If it’s not too late, i’ll just throw my guild into the mix. We’re a small, social, casual guild that likes a little of everything (PvE, WvW, Dungeons, Events, Living Stories, Guild Activities and a little sPvP).

We have just come out of a month long activity check to clear the boards (2nd time since game went live, and we give a month to just simply log in and say “hi”), so we’re looking to rebuild with more active members to allow us to do more Guild Missions, have more parties in WvW, run more dungeon groups etc. We currently have about 10-15 members that are on very regularly, and another 15 or so that can only join in occasionally.

We have forums here, and a new Facebook Group page here. Feel free to sign up or msg me on these forums or in-game (add DjC.7039 to friends list as i have many toons)

Guild Organiser – Reunited Ronins [RR]
Guild Forum / Facebook Group Page
Lvl 80 Guardian(x2), Ranger, Warrior, Elementalist, Engineer, Necromancer, Mesmer, Thief.