Looking for a big community guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baitt.5820

Baitt.5820

I’m looking for a fun guild with a lot of active players, preferably on Anvil Rock. Doesn’t matter if it is PvE/PvP/WvW based, I’m just looking to join players in whatever they enjoy!

I’ve only recently started playing, and I’ve got a level 24 Thief and level 6 Warrior which I just started. Message me if you have available room in the guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is a singapore-based international PvX guild residing in Crystal Desert server. [TIME] was established on 18th February 2013, with the aim of fostering interest in all aspects of the game, i.e. sPvP, WvWvW and PvE. We welcome all players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit our guild site, www.gw2time.com, for more info.

PS: there is a free transfer coming up on march 18 to 27. read it up at https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/get-ready-for-wvw-spring-tournament-2014/

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: KyleMcLaw.8974

KyleMcLaw.8974

Or consider DD on Kaineng. As sky said there are transfers coming up. We have at least 20 players online 24/7 and peak around 60-100 during NA prime time (weekdays closer to 60-70 with weekends 70-100). We run all aspects of the game and are very casual. If you are looking for a community that will be around for a long time, then DD won’t disappoint you.

Deathfro Afromancer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Phlogus.2371

Phlogus.2371

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Black-Rose-Legion-BRL-on-Devonas-Rest/first#post3748078

Take a look at our recruitment thread. There are some solid statements from members of Black Rose Legion BRL and the experience they have playing. If you are looking for fun times with fun people you can find it with us.

Phlogustus Male Char DD Ele
Molen Labe Female Human Necro
Devonas Rest – Black Rose Legion -CF4L