Looking for a casual group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zabstract.3784

Zabstract.3784

Greetings everyone. So I guess I should give a little backstory. Been playing for about two months now. Some IRL friends got me into the game.

Annnnd long story short most of them don’t come online much anymore. I’ve also been up at weird hours lately ¯\(?)

So yeah, figured I’d try my luck here. Just mostly looking for a tight knit group with good people. Really don’t want to be invited into some huge guild and be forgotten.

-Not looking for any drama

-Not looking to be around any tryhard elitist jerks that put others down

-My mind is already drawing a blank here.

Hope to get a good thing going ^.^

in Looking for...

Zabstract.3784

Hey,

Pleasure to meet you. I can offer you all you want if you have a little patience. I say patience as we are a small guild looking to increase our numbers just a little bit, so whilst we are growing there might be the odd day where only a few are online.

You haven’t mentioned if you are EU or US so I am hoping you are indeed EU. Please have a read of our thread and come back with any questions. I will gladly answer any you have in brute honesty, no sales pitches as I want keepers so no point bending the truth about what I can offer :p

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-PvE-Come-grow-with-us-be-amazing/first#post5953748

Ah, my apologies! Completely forgot to include I’m on the NA server But I really really do appreciate the offer man. Hoping others from EU will see this and join you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hakata.6742

Hakata.6742

I’m looking for a small guild like that as well, feels really boring to login alone just to start the grind game for mastery experience.

Don’t really like huge guilds too much, I’d very much prefer a small and close-knitted guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hakata.6742

Hakata.6742

I’d love to join you but I’m in NA servers as well unfortunately haha, I’m from the SEA region though.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Little Leota.5849

Little Leota.5849

Hi Zabstract!

You might be interested in my guild, Royal Order of Fun Lunatics[ROFL]. We’re a small, casual NA guild. We’re an 18+ guild, and we don’t tolerate drama or elitist jerks. We just love to play the game and have fun.

We have a website you can check out to see if we’re a good fit for you.

http://roflguild.shivtr.com

Best of luck to you in your search for a guild home.

(edited by Little Leota.5849)

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-PvX-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5844006

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend

in Looking for...

Posted by: Little Leota.5849

Little Leota.5849

I’m looking for a small guild like that as well, feels really boring to login alone just to start the grind game for mastery experience.

Don’t really like huge guilds too much, I’d very much prefer a small and close-knitted guild.

Hi Hakata!

You might also be interested in our guild. I’m often in game at times when people from SEA are playing, so that might work out. See my post above for the link to our website.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Hi Zabstract,

If you’re in the market for a smallish (40 members), mature PvX guild that raids, runs fractals, and is happy to show people the ropes for new content, [NPC] might be a good fit for you. We’re a dedicated, semi-casual crew that prioritizes friendly cooperation over all else.

You can read more about [NPC] here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Small-NA-PvX-guild-NPC-Looking-for-Raiders/first#post5944446

Best of luck with your search.
- Bone

in Looking for...

Zabstract.3784

Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you to all who replied and offered. I’ve already met a few amazing people so far and it was just such a good idea posting this. Really great.

As I stated I’ve gotten A LOT of offers. Would most certainly love to have more and more friends. Shoot me a whisper or something and I’d be glad to join another guild or two (Currently only have room for two more I believe).

If you personally invite me I’d be glad to play or join. Thanks again to everyone I’ve met today!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy Zabstract!!!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact… and you’ll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here’s a little bit more about Tyrs…

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+) that has expanded to the Guild Wars 2 game and community. We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don’t zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the kitten in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to share a few links with you:

• http://alturl.com/m9uim This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we’ll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It’s a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in two games, DDO and Neverwinter, and are in the process of launching here in Guild Wars 2 under the original Founders myself and the lovely Paks. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you’ll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We recently took our own guild hall and everyone on Hexxed is working really hard towards making it better. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or lytesa in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or wolfhound.2091)! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST