Looking for a friendly PvX guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zul.3412

Zul.3412

I’m still fairly new to the game and am looking for a home server and some people to play with. I’ve tried a little bit of PvP and WvW but have mostly just been leveling through map completion. All of which get boring when running solo.

I’m just looking for a group of friendly folk who wont be rude when I ask a dumb question and who also like to do stuff together. I’m also a big fan of guilds with vent, mumble, or teamspeak. I think it’s much more useful than typing everything out.

If anyone has any suggestions or can recommend me to a guild it’d be much appreciated.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

If you’re okay with a guild on the smaller side (but with people who are active), then Ember Solace might be a good match for you. We’re on Tarnished Coast, and we’re PvX and very newbie-friendly (to the point that one of our members actually made this newbie guide). We have TS3 and forums with helpful tips and links (and we’re adding new things all the time). If you’re interested, you can check out our recruitment post for our full description and our Purpose Statement, and you can stop by our forums (we have a short application to weed out unfriendly people and trolls). Good luck with your search, Zul! ^^

in Looking for...

Posted by: Resurrected.4132

Resurrected.4132

If you fancy getting on board with a guild that has just launched then Free Armed Ronin of Tyria could be for you. It is run by two experienced gamers who have decided to set up a casual guild with the aim of being friendly, helpful & supportive to all members.

We play on the Ferguson Crossing server and are a US/UK guild.

If you would like to know more then get in touch.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Hello Zul, what time-zone do you play? EU or US?

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: tangplante.7458

tangplante.7458

Hey Zul
I sent you a pm

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jadefire.7642

Jadefire.7642

Beer n Peanuts [BNP]
Server: Eredon Terrace

Hello! We are a PvX guild, which means, we focus on PvE, PvP, and WvW. Beer N Peanuts is established to let people enjoy their gaming while offering a community to support their efforts. We’re aware that not everyone has the same gaming interest, skill level, and play availability. This is what we’d like to call “Life” and it will be supported within our Guild.

About Us:
• New to the game? – We are very friendly, helpful, and fun.
• Active – We are an active guild, most members online in the evenings EST, but recruiting all time zones.
• Website – beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com
• Voice Communication – We use Ventrilo and Teamspeak

What We Do:
• World Bosses – We link information when bosses are up and group up to complete these meta events nightly.
• Missions – All guild missions unlocked and are done weekly by the guild.
• Dungeons- We do story and explorable modes.
• Living Story- We enjoy doing the living story.
• WvW – Guild WvW Wed/Fri 8pm ET (attendance optional)- have a small group that also runs regularly
• PvP – Some PvP activity
• Fractals – guild groups for fractals

Hopefully this answers any questions you may have. Otherwise feel free to contact me in game at: Jadefire.7642 or BeerNPeanuts.4573 or submit an application at
beernpeanuts.guildlaunch.com

Also see our latest video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMbgLT4NsL4

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baroness.9506

Baroness.9506

Zero Negative is recruiting. We are currently on Blackgate!

We have NA / Oceanic / SEA players. We focus on WvW but do PvE in down times. Our Oceanic GvG team is undefeated and we do daily pushes!

We are looking for all classes to join us. Take a look over at www.zngaming.org

Blackgate

in Looking for...

Zul.3412

Hello Zul, what time-zone do you play? EU or US?

I play Est. time. North American.

in Looking for...

Zul.3412

Zero Negative is recruiting. We are currently on Blackgate!

We have NA / Oceanic / SEA players. We focus on WvW but do PvE in down times. Our Oceanic GvG team is undefeated and we do daily pushes!

We are looking for all classes to join us. Take a look over at www.zngaming.org

I sent you a PM with a few questions.

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Zul,

I might have what you’re seeking. My guild is called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a smaller, casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP and we do have our own arena. We also have a variety of member-hosted events that change every week.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact. We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family. We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can. Knowledge of and/ or participation in RP is not required. We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure. We don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc when it comes to dungeons or Fractals either.

Don’t worry about trying to transfer right away or even at all if you’re not on Tarnished Coast (unless you’re on an EU server, then it gets complicated). Feel free to guest with us as long as you want. You’ll still be able to join with us for dungeons and even Fractals (which I will be more than happy to teach). We don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc either. If you decide you want to transfer, we’ll help you get the funds you need to do so.

There is also no requirement to be representing us at all times. It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us some time too.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game (Aria Silverfyre) and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

(edited by AriaSilverfyre.8702)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bloodstorm.6015

Bloodstorm.6015

I am building 5 guilds for Apocalyptic Armageddon (AARM). PVX Guild that does it all. I added a second guild in September to the AARM Conglomerate and that guild is 90 Percent Upgraded. We have a 400 Member TeamSpeak that plays as our “Alliance Chat Channel” and is our members link to all five guilds plus we have AARM Ambassadors in each guild that helps keep members of each guild in touch if they don’t use TeamSpeak. We do WvW every single night though that is not mandatory and have the best WvW Commander in Tarnished Coast and even though we do our own thing on our Own TeamSpeak Channel, lately we have been having one member from AARM in the Tarnished Coast Mumble Server when our Commander Leads our WvW events so that the TC Mumble is on top of things and able to do what AARM does and that is defeat our enemies. AARM and the TC MUMBLE are a team and we are thankful for their contributions to Tarnished Coast and our part, no matter how small in the large scheme of things is still something to be impressed by and the TC Mumble is the grand full picture and we do appreciate their kindness and willingness to accept that AARM doesn’t use TC Mumble and allow us to have one representative at TC Mumble when it is AARM’s turn to lead Tarnished Coast to victory.

AARM is now 3 GUILDS, 1100 Members strong. AARM1 and AARM2 are both 500 Members each, and “active members” Dating back to 30 days AARM1 and AARM2 60 days. We are continuing our Tarnished Coast Only Drive for 5 guilds, 2500 Members. Please contact me for invite here or in game or any of our AARM Ambassadors if I am offline. We are the first and only “Tarnished Coast Only” Guild to kill Tequatl and well, now two weekends in a Row, we have a mark against Teq! Yes, TTS does kill Teq, but are 9 Guilds from my last report, and are on multiple servers and multiple leaders. AARM-Single Leader 5 Guild Conglomerate. Give us a shot! We have the method. All we need to make the guilds of AARM complete is for you to join. AARM3 is hungry for your skills. Bring it!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Redivivus.9253

Redivivus.9253

The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~6-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA. Although we are on FA, we allow new recruits to guest to try out our guild and allow time before moving.

We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely just like to fun but also like to work together to get things done!

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website, which has absolutely everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know. Good luck in your search!

NA Fort Aspenwood
Héllkaizer UM’s #1 officer in the whole world