Looking for a good guild

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: relgann.4207

relgann.4207

I just returned to GW2 today after being gone for about 6 months, and i pretty much have to relearn the game, but i would really like to find a guild to join with active players, name is Raylinne Nightbane

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

What part of the game do you play most? What server are you on, and are you willing to transfer?

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Rogue.1328

The Rogue.1328

I’m not answering your question relgann, but I was going to make a thread like this, looking for a helping new players guild, but it seems silly now since you already have one.
Anyway, I’m on Seafarers Rest, I’m a causal pve player and I’m quite low levelled at the moment. I wouldn’t really mind transferring at the moment since my highest character is 7 (I level quite slowly) but I would prefer not to, since I have all five slots taken up so I would need to recreate them all. I don’t think I will get to 80 that quickly in pve since, again, I’m a slow leveller. I have never made it that far before on a character. My classes are a norn mesmer, human elementalist, sylvari engineer, charr thief and asura warrior. I think that’s all you need to know. PM me on the forums if you have a guild for me and I’ll get back to you asap

I am the official recruiter for Badgers Against Dragons, So PM me if you want a place
Check out our recruitment thread here
And our website here

(edited by The Rogue.1328)

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Hi there!

Welcome back to Tyria!

The Remnants of Hope is based on Tarnish Coast and offers PvX, RP, and WvW while maintaining a fun and social atmosphere in ts3 and guild chat. We don’t really have a mold for you to try and fit to. The biggest asset in the guild is the community. We have several different aspects that you can play in or just hang out with us in guild chat and/or ts3 and do nothing. Whatever makes the time that you have to game the best!

If you would like to know more please visit http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2 and/or send me a message in game.

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: ValKere.1645

ValKere.1645

Welcome back!
relgann and The Rogue; We’d be glad to have you! I have a small but growing guild on Darkhaven (with members on Desolation as well -contact Yukidaruma.3269) that does not require you to transfer unless you wish. We have members on several different severs at the moment so you can guest over to Darkhaven (Desolation on EU) for any and all events you would like to participate in. Warriors of United Darkness in a casual PvX guild, we’ve started doing Bounty Training and Dungeon Runs with more events coming as soon as possible. We focus on helping players with tactics and just learning different mechanics of GW2.
PM if interested, and we do allow guests if you’d like to see how you like the group. You can contact me (ValKere.1645 or Leiyoria in game) or the Sergeant Dragoril (Dragoril.7356)

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darkmoore.4528

Darkmoore.4528

Hello there!
As a creator of the guild Thesaurum Venatores on the Aurora Glade server, i would like to offer you to join . We are looking for new members to help us build a robust guild. Please bare in mind that the guild is newly created and does not have all the trimmings (upgrades) like many guilds do – these will be acquired in due time. If you take a look as to what the guild has to offer in terms of what it can do for you, then please view the guilds recruitment post here
We also have an age requirement, this is to keep all forms of drama at zero. Since we are a mature guild.
Thank you for your time.

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

Raylinne,

I think I saw another post from you and responded to it but just in case I am putting our guild information below. I hope to hear from you.

Uber Noobz. (NooB) is looking for new and seasoned players to join our guild.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since beta and launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes course humor or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 100+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends, but we do have a small daytime presence as well. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 30) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members. We actively track dungeon progression and try to get our members their “Dungeon Master” achievement.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is NOT required but always encouraged as much as possible. Not only is this helpful in most group situations but it also allows you to connect with your guild mates beyond the occasionally desolate guild chat.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banners, guild events, giveaways, and activities.

»Guild missions: We run guild bounties, treks, rushes and challenges so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. We will be reaching guild puzzles and full guild unlock very soon.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

»Online Community: Website updated frequently to keep members current with events, forums discussions, Facebook Group, and many useful resources to enhance in-game experiences.

What we expect from you:
»Representation: We do NOT require 100% representation at this time, but we do ask and encourage people to represent as much as possible and join in guild events and groups. Don’t make us be your over attached girlfriend constantly pestering you with PMs to come hang out with us.

»Activity: Be active and be part of the guild! We do NOT require a specific amount of activity per week or demand your constant attention, but we don’t need members as placeholder. Please make an effort to be part of the guild and join in groups.

»Resources: Utilize your resources. Our website is the best place to keep up on events and discussions. We know not everyone is super talkative, but we want members to interact, guild chat and Ventrilo provides you that service.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Kaden Kuvalai, CW, Optimal Primus, or Mystical Werewolf.

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Hey Ray, you already have a few guilds to choose from but heres another to consider. We have a great mentor system for experienced players that help anyone who has a question. Check out our guild post at https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Knights-of-Ares-Dragonbrand-NA

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

Looking for a good guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey guys!
I run a 140 man guild called Mysteriax Gaming [MxG]. We run small WvW “havok squads”. No Zerging!
We also do a lot of PvP and have our own custom arena to practice dueling and team fights. Every Saturday, MxG also does Tequatl with our server.
MxG is based in the server Gate of Madness, so there is a server transfer necessary.
Check out our guild website at: www.gw2mxg.weebly.com
We also have a guild Teamspeak!
PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining my guild!
Good luck guys

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness