Looking for a guild

Looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Velkire.9186

Velkire.9186

Hi there,

I’m Tom, 19, looking for an active medium sized guild (english speaking) as i want to progress more and my current guild is really inactive and hindering. As an ex-mythic raider on wow my game mechanics and better the average but my gw2 game knowledge isn’t great but im still quite knowledgeable. I play Daredevil and Druid and do both pve and pvp, currently gearing ascended with 6/13 slots ascended.

Looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: SlimSmoking.8364

SlimSmoking.8364

Are you in EU? Cause we at Squirrel Factory are happy to invite you to our guild

Are you a PVP person or you like to go run some fractals or rather go and kill some world bosses with your guildies, then don’t look further.
We mostly consist out new and returning players.
We don’t kick or yell at you when you make a mistake, it’s only human and we are here to learn from each other.
We are a fairly new guild and we are dedicated in helping each other and just having fun.
We started guild missions and since a week or 2 we have our own guild hall.
Does this friendly and crazy bunch seem like a good home for you and would you like to be in a guild where you matter and where you can still help make this guild better and stronger then before, then don’t hesitate and send me a message see you in game
PS: we do use discord but it’s not necessary to join the guild.

Looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Velkire,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids.

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

Looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: rhonda berenne.8573

rhonda berenne.8573

Looking for a guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

While I do not believe our core philosophy is what you might be looking for, I encourage you to come check out Wisdom And Serenity [MIND]! We are a casual PvX guild recruiting newbies/veterans to our newly formed establishment. Our main core value is to have fun and be respectful to one another while pursuing a game we all enjoy. We are on Jade Quarry for WvW. A new guild, a new start, and a new legacy. Let’s make it happen!

If you’d like to know more, feel free to visit my recruitment thread! https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Wisdom-And-Serenity-MIND-NA-Jade-Quarry-1/first#post6622291

You can also give me, Lanthun.7251, a message in-game too. Look forward to hearing from you.

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven