Looking for a guild...

Looking for a guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: QueenOfTheLab.1654

QueenOfTheLab.1654

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good day. I am currently looking for a guild it doesn’t necessarily need to 100% active but a mature one would be great. Was recently kicked out of my old one for one reason or another. Been going through some health issues with my mother so not sure how active I will be until that is resolved but I do play for like an hour or two a day if I can manage it but looking for a guild that I can come back to when I have more time to play. I am on Tarnished Coast not sure if that is needed information know a lot of guilds like to do WvW.

Anyways, feel free to send an invite. Happy gaming everyone.

Looking for a guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tara.4812

Tara.4812

sent ya a quick pm before going to sleep

Current Leader of AV Gaming Community

Looking for a guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ghost.5892

Ghost.5892

Hey there! Ember Celica is now recruiting new members. Our only requirement is that you stay active and hop on our discord from time to time. We like to keep a close-knit community of players. If you’d like to join pm me in game or add me on discord: Ghost#4050 .

Looking for a guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: Wake.5362

Wake.5362

Hi there! I’m the leader of a guild that sounds like it might be what you’re looking for! It’s called Aurene Wardens and is a casual/social place. We’re pretty low maintenance/don’t kick if you’re inactive(real life is OP sometimes, we get that) and we’ll be around when you have time to play. Let me know if you have any questions. Recruitment page is below:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Aw-NA-PvX-Casual-Join-Aurene-Wardens/first#post6562226

I hope your mother is okay, and good luck finding a guild that works for you!

Lumiesca/Liucenna
Aurene Wardens guild leader

Looking for a guild...

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hello Queen,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [Blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at about 150 players. As we require 100% representation, our guild is actively engaged and willing to help each other out with anything and everything. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild, but can also provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 15-20 during WvW raids. (Server transfer may be required for that, though)

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding, another night for Guild Missions, and have a fully upgraded guild hall, Teamspeak Channel, fully stocked website and sub-forum on the Gate of Madness Server Website.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years.

We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, or send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 if you have any questions.

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness