Looking for a guild I can call a family

in Looking for...

Posted by: Slothy.8176

Slothy.8176

Hello I’ve been playing guild wars 2 for a good ummm 7 or 8 months now. A good friend really got me in to it hehehe. I’ve mostly been doing story lines and world boss. Haven’t really explore the world of raid, fractal, pvp, wvw and want a to find a guild that does everything. I’m not looking like hard core and more causal play. I’m more like that area. I’m a college student that is on his last semester so little busy but not at the same time lol. Trying finish my degree in computer animation and gaming development that for me is focus in 3d animation…..maybe i could get a job in arena net one day hehehehhe

The server I play on is Yak’s Bend for something in all or just be wvw

I am open to the guild that have a friendly environment, mature to is cool too. in different servers ^.^ Also have a Discord for reg text chat and voice chat ^.^

I’m a dorky gamer that also enjoy anime. Plus love doing photography ^.^

-Slothy

(edited by Slothy.8176)

in Looking for...

Posted by: sanddrake.3089

sanddrake.3089

Heya, The Krytan Herald [NEWS] is looking for new people to join us. Currently we are primarily an EU guild, but we are also open to NA people. We are also pretty small, but we are hoping to build a community that is welcoming to all

Just send me a message if you’re interested

(edited by sanddrake.3089)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yuwannahoe.4901

Yuwannahoe.4901

Heyo! The Nerdary is a small and casual guild based on Dragonbrand. If you’re just looking to chat and run dungeons/events/fractals, then message me here or in game!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bandit.8279

Bandit.8279

Hiya Slothy!

Fools N Gold is a small intimate PvE focused guild on Tarnished Coast. We are all adults and use discord for group activities. We also dabble in WvW/PvP but mostly focus on PvE related stuff.

We have been around since the very beginning so we have plenty of experience. Most of us get pretty busy with real life at times but weekends always tend to be pretty active.

Message me anytime if interested!

- Brian

Fools N Gold [FNG] of Tarnished Coast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Luna Peregrina.5708

Luna Peregrina.5708

Hi there!

Midway [mWAY] is a brand new guild, building from the ground up.
We are an Aus/SEA/Oce based guild, but slowly gaining members from all around.
We are small at the moment, but building at a steady rate and just completed our first missions.
We will also be claiming the new guild hall in PoF as soon as it is released.

We are a PvE focus with discord and no reqs.

Feel free to check us out!

Ruby Lauffeuer – Asura Ranger
Officer of Midway [mWAY] – Dragonbrand
~Veni Vivi Dormivi~

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lanthun.7251

Lanthun.7251

Wisdom And Serenity [MIND] Leader/Founder
Devils Remorse/Insanity/Hypnosis, Lanthun.7251
Darkhaven