Looking for a guild... [NA][TC??]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Anowyyn.2304

Anowyyn.2304

Hello all! I am looking for an active guild of medium or bigger size for everything PvE related and possibly PvP and WvW. I am back from a break due to RL issues and would love to find a group to chat with as I get reacquainted with the game, inch back into Fractals and Dungeons as well as give my first raid a shot (at some point in the future!). I used to love WvW but for the right group it’s not a deal breaker, I can do that on my own or with friends.

I enjoy playing a Dragonhunter Guardian but i am currently gearing a Ranger to try Druid as I love playing support/healing roles. I play off and on all day, and pretty solidly from 8pm EST to the wee hours of the morning. Currently have no RL commitments and am up for whatever the game brings my way. I am however missing the social aspects of the game and would love to find a community to socislize and play with again. A bit shy and quiet at first but when I get to know folks that changes. I love helping others and participating in everything I can.

Anyone who thinks I might fit their group please contact me. I’d greatly appreciate it!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Squeeks.1842

Squeeks.1842

Hello Anowyyn! I read your post and I think I know the perfect fit for you! I represent a gaming community called Remnants of Hope, we are a multi game community with a division in guild wars 2. We are on TC and we would love for you to join us. We do a lot of PvE events with official events scheduled nightly, we also have an active role play group as well as PvE and WvW. We do some casual raiding on the side as well.

We welcome players of all skill level new, old or returning. A majority of our events are in the evening hours eastern time so it sounds like a good fit for your play schedule. Our guild is a decent size we average about 30 players a night and over 100 different members per week.

We do have an application and trial process, which might sound a bit daunting at first but with that you are getting a very active guild with members that care about each other!
For more information and to apply you can visit our website www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2

Or check out our official recruitment post
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/TC-NA-PVX-RP-Remnants-of-Hope-HOPE/first#post6661596

(edited by Squeeks.1842)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

Hello! I can offer the services of my guild if you would like to check out WvW content. That is mostly what we do, though we are just starting out into raiding content too (gearing up, working on mechanics.) Your timing is spot on for when most of us play. Teh good news is you have multiple guild spots so I’d suggest trying out a number of offers! Also check out the official TC forums for guilds too: http://tarnished-coast.com/forum/index.php?/

My guild: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/TC-NA-WvW-Goats-of-Thunder-GOAT/first

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)