Looking for a guild for any level players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Manaus.5108

Manaus.5108

So I have post this in the past but I’m looking for a guild where every level players can join. please invite. My main character is Lydia Amira and still I am boy in real life. I just like to make girls/womans.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amy.6427

Amy.6427

Hello Manaus,

If you are still looking to join a guild, please read the following:

M4D Mad for Destruction is an International PC Gaming community which covers many genre of gameplay in aspects of casual and competitive.
[MAD] is the communities GW2 guild on Blackgate server, we are a free-spirited group of fun loving MMORPG enthusiasts. Our current focus is more PVE directed, yet we have weeks/months where we all PVP/WvWvW non-stop. We are composed of many veteran players to an increasing number of beginners, its very seldom that someone is singled out (solo) unless they choose to.
We run our schedule on Eastern Standard Time, although our members pepper the continents, as server times are irrelevant to the community.
Our schedule of activities currently consists of:
Guild Mission on Saturday Night 11:30est. We have Bounty, Rush, and Treck unlocked with Challenge currently outsourced to an Asuran Krewe.
Guild Bounty Training Wednesday Night 9:30est.
Insert your idea here any other night of the week!
Additionally we pick nights to run Arah or work on specific members Dungeon Master Achiev.
Bottom line is we utilize the most of GW2 to have a good time within the company of good people.
We have three simple day to day rules, all else use common sense.
Represent [MAD] 100% (exceptions exist)
Be active on our website, vote every day

If you are over the age of 18, interested and you would like to check us out you can visit our website m4dgaming.com and register or you can contact madmax.1360, faytth.8947, genocide.6408 via ingame mail or whisper.

hope you have yourself a wonderful day!

World: Sanctum of Rall
Guild: [FKL]
Main Character: Amanda Lockheart/80/Thief

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hey mate not sure if you found a home yet or not but heres our info

From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.

Whisper me, Greggerz, Bruzie, or KathCaly ingame for more info
Thanks

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

We are having an online radio event in-game tonight. Would be a great chance to join and hang out with us!

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

hi Manaus,

Perhaps I might interest you in my guild, Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS], which is situated on Yak’s Bend. We’re a small group, with about 15 active, so you’ll definitely get to know everyone quite quickly.

You can get more details about us from this forum post or you can go directly to our website.

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a PM here or in game.

Take care, and happy travels!

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: S h a d e.6439

S h a d e.6439

[DGoH](Desolation-EU)
check out our post on gw2 website. We aren’t that big of a guild yet but we do activities together(u know dungeons/fractals/PvP/Bounty Hunting).

we have a couple of new players which ask for help occasionally regarding dungeons etc and we are more than willing to help. Its fun doing things with the guild.

If u feel like joining just pm me .

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/DGoH-PvE-WvW-Guild-Activities/first#post3132535

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hi Manaus!

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

in Looking for...

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

Hi Manaus,
We are a small guild in Darkhaven who do Group Leveling and Small groups in WvW (taking out camps). We welcome anyone. If you need help with map completion or personal story we will be happy to offer our help.

PM me if you are interested-
Weasley.5614

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’