Looking for a large, friendly guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joe.2780

Joe.2780

So I posted a similar post to this one earlier while I was on my way to class and didn’t give much info, so I’ just reposting.

I’ve been playing since the original Guild Wars release and since the release of GW2, I haven’t had a guild. I mean, I’ve had two or three, but they became inactive within a week or two. When I used to play the original Guild Wars, I was in a guild for 2 years and really enjoyed getting to play with a good-sized group of people on a regular basis.

I’m on NA, Tarnished Coast, I’m more PvE, but I’d love a guild that ha a hand in PvP too, because I have barely played it since the release. Like I said, I have been playing GW2 since release, but for the last year I was an on-and-off-again player. Now I’m back to playing Guild Wars 2 on a daily basis, so I’m looking for a good guild to hang out with!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Hey Joe!

I’ve got an active guild that I think would be a good fit for you. Check out the thread I made a couple hours ago.

Feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Four dedicated teams for Raiding
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server
•Our own guild podcast located at https://youtu.be/GbmafSdD0YU
•Level 20 Guild Hall and rising.
•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website : http://synergygw2.enjin.com

We have an application for our raid teams however to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers :
•Aeromu.9134
•Archdruidess.5143
•Cookiezz.5261
•Enfinity.8420
•DarkChaos.4326