Looking for a new home.

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Snavenhoj.9125

Snavenhoj.9125

Hello, just wanted to try posting on here to see what comes up. As the title suggests, I am looking for a new WvW focused server and organized guild to call home because I am pretty unhappy with the current server I am on. So I guess I will start out with letting you know a few things about me.
I WvW with a Guardian and as of now he runs a commando shout build. Although willing to play other builds/roles to fit what my future guild needs. I know the basics of WvW but looking for other experienced commanders to learn from to teach me the more advanced strategies ect, because one day when I feel I am ready I would love to lead 5-10 man groups or possibly even zergs and earn my tag. And another big thing is I am a oceanic player (Guam). So to most people it may seem like I play at weird hours. I am really active on weekends. As for the week work tends to tie me down but I am also on here and there also.
As for what I am looking for? I am just looking for a really organized guild with a server that loves WvW! A oceanic guild would be awesome, but it is not a requirement. As for GvG I have never done it but would also like to experience that side of the house too. Well I guess that is about it. Hopefully I get a few offers

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

StridentIconoclast.guildlaunch.com

We are now residing on IOJ.

We have a recruitment thread on this thing. Check it out.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Snavenhoj.9125

Will do thank you

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

If you are an oceanic player I would recommend you pick a server that has serious oceanic wvw guilds so you have people to play with. As far as I know, the servers with the Oceanic coverage are SoS, BG, SoR, JQ.. am I missing anyone?

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Snavenhoj.9125

What tiers are those servers renmei? I forgot to put it in my post but I am not really interested in Tier 1 or 2 servers. Not in to the whole GIANT zerg fights and the lag that comes with it. I So I was thinking of tiers 3 and below. More specifically tiers 3-5 range? Thanks!

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Those are all the MASSIVE mega map zerg servers.

Well SoS isn’t

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: vanash.2671

vanash.2671

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SpiceTrader.1859

SpiceTrader.1859

Sea of Sorrows is a T3 server with quite a large Oceanic player base (So we’ll have plenty of large oceanic guilds that you can join to run WvW with).

PS; we have a server wide TS3. Here is a forum thread with more information: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Sea-of-Sorrows-Version-3-0

Looking for a new home.

in Looking for...

Snavenhoj.9125

I think I am going to join IOJ and as for the other guys thanks for providing the information, I will see you on the battlefield