Looking for a new home

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kurick.3680

Kurick.3680

I have been away from the game for a long time as I found the game was getting boring when the story was all a bout where is scarlet going to pop up next. I ended up thinking the game was going nowhere, I have now came back to see what is new in the game and feel I should find a new home as I know many people were server jumping when a large population left the game.

I am wanting a place that has a quite large and active playerbase and does often do wvw aswell as pve things. Anyone got an idea where it would be best to go? I am currently in Ehmry Bay.

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

I would recommend IoJ if you are a NA player, YB if you a SEA player. CD if you are an EU player.

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Kurick.3680

I am an oceanic

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: NayaTheWarrior.6023

NayaTheWarrior.6023

NSP is currently looking OCX Youa r emore than welcome to join

Nayathewarrior
CommandoKill Guild
NSP Commander

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

Almost every server is looking for OCX players, but if you’re looking for a true challenge then come to Fort Aspenwood. You get to fight the hordes of massive blobs of SOS. You’ll be rich in no time from the bags you’ll get from them.

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Well I can say you would be welcome on Sanctum of Rall.
We have PvE events and WvW events.
We do use a central communication for voice, and we have a forum set up as well.
Our recruitment post is located here.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Kurick.3680

Sorry I have not replied in a while, still don’t know if I should come back to the game as I have not found anything enjoyable to do yet in it. The reason my be because I am always playing alone.

Looking for a new home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Eh idk… I have quite a good time playing, and my server (Eredon Terrace) been rotting on dead last for months straight… I’m pretty sure Ehmry Bay would be a good place.

Maybe your kind of stuff is big blob fights? That said pick a T1 server and go for it. Blackgate is the biggest of them, but I’m sure playing in TC or JQ can be just as good.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing