Looking for a pve guild, NA, with buffs

in Looking for...

Posted by: kingfencer.6381

kingfencer.6381

Hi, i’m looking for a decent size guild that runs all the guild missions, and also run buffs. Casual player here, don’t do much wvw, but pretty active. I’m from Tarnished coast and don’t mind cross server guilds.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jevati.4328

Jevati.4328

Hiya! What kind of size is decent-sized to you? My guild, Ember Solace, has around 75 people, with about 35-50 who log on every day, and about 15-20 on at the same time during peak times. We are fully upgraded with all Guild Missions unlocked, and we run them all (except Treks, since we don’t need merits and they don’t give commendations) on Saturday evenings 8:30 EST. We also keep up buffs for members, especially Magic Find.

If you’re interested, we’re 100% rep and we have an application and a trial period to make sure we’re a good fit for each other. You can register on our forums to get read-access to our GW2 section, and scope us out to see if we fit what you’re looking for. =)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello Kingfencer,

I currently lead a PvX guild on Yaks Bend (but we take members from other servers). We have everything you are asking for. We are a 150+ member guild with 20-30 online during peak times every day. We maintain magic find, gold find, and gathering buffs 24 hours a day 7 days a week in addition to reduced waypoint costs on fridays. We also have been running guild missions every week for almost 2 years now. Currently we run them every Friday night.

You can read more details about us and our current focus here.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

If you have any questions or would like an invite. Please feel free to contact me in-game.
-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa