Looking for a serious guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darcwolf.6817

Darcwolf.6817

Looking for a guild I can do guild missions with that don’t stand around and take 3 hours to complete a couple missions, or actually start at the time stated, not 20-30 minutes late.

Also am also looking for a guild that does raids (HoT). Must be on either Mon, Tues, or Fri, which are my days off work. I have a char of every class, but primarily run a banner war that is heavy on crit.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We recently took our own guild hall and everyone on Hexxed is working really hard towards making it better. We have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize raid groups in the future and lots of guild events with awesome rewards for the winners. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. Feel free to add me or my officer of trust Janus Silverbrand,in-game to keep in touch (minitopo.3124 or Drakoblade.1759 )! We currently run Guild Missions on Fridays 9pm EST. We are also looking for active members focused on raids (knowing the fights or wanting to learn them)