Looking for a small guild to call a home

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

I ‘m an experienced player with a few Level 80 characters who is looking for a new guild to join. I’m looking for a small too medium size guild that is very social, friendly and consist of mainly mature players. I’m tired of feeling like an outsider within a large guild. I want to be part of a smaller community where I can feel like I have a chance to grow within the guild. If there are any small communities out there that are willing to take me in please send me an invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

Which server are you on?

I’m on Gate of Madness. We have a pretty great community. We are in the bronze league and really close-knit. Here’s our forums:

http://thegateofmadness.com/

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arise.6218

Arise.6218

I my on the Darkhaven server but I’m willing to transfer if I find a guild that I like on a different server.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Temariah.9372

Temariah.9372

I’ve tried messaging you in game three times now. =P Stop being afk and come talk to me.

Temariah Dawnsong – “A new dawn is coming; sieze the day.”
Leader of The Harbingers of Serendipity [LIFE] : Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Midgie.1830

Midgie.1830

Hey Arise! If you’re looking for a social, friendly guild without cliques- why not join The True Inquisitors? We’re a friendly group that strongly believes that friendship supersedes all other experiences in gaming. We’re an online community that started in 2009, however, despite being an old and large group everyone is acknowledged as if we’ve known them for years. If you’re interested- check out our general info.

Server: Isle of Janthir <We don’t mind accepting people from outside of our server>
North American, Casual
[PvX][WvW]
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

What We’re About

The True Inquisitors [INQ] is a branch of a larger gaming community known as The Inquisitors, whose goal is to create a friendly gaming atmosphere where community supersedes elitism. We’re spread across various other titles such as Warframe, Final Fantasy XIV, DoTA, Minecraft, etc. and hope to continue building new communities across the internet world.

Guild Personality

Before jumping head first to join, please take into consideration whether or not the Inquisitors is the right guild for you. As a guild, we are an easy going group that often spends the majority of our time cracking jokes and mocking each other profusely; we are not a community that is for the faint of heart or whom are sensitive to colorful language, adult humor, or other things that are incredibly fun.

As a community, we are a non elitist group of gamers who believe that a person’s character and actions have greater value than their gaming ability. The goal in Inquisitors is camaraderie, fun, and team bonding. There are no cliques here, even the newest member is welcomed as our oldest.

Guild Features

Mumble Voice Chat
Skype Chat
Guild Website
Guild Radio
Facebook Page
Horrible Puns
Mature and Friendly Members

Considering that this branch of the Inquisitors guild is relatively new, we cannot offer hardcore dungeoning groups and all that- but what we can and always will provide is a secure and friendly environment for you as a fellow member to partake in. You will never be shunned for a lack of skill, and will always have your back watched out for.

Links

Youtube Page
Website (Our GW2 branch’s tab is being built)
Facebook Group

Guild Rules

1.) Be Polite: Cussing is totally allowed and encouraged, being a jerk isn’t.
2.) Be Active: We’re understanding that real life will sometimes take you away from the game. If you’re gonna be gone for more than 2 weeks, do let us know in mail so we know you haven’t quit the game.
3.) No Begging: We’re always here to help you, but it’s not a free ride either. Remember to pull your own weight and help others.
4.) Have fun: This is not just a guild, but a family.
5.) Guild Colors: Although not an enforced rule, we love showing our unity by wearing our guild colors of gold, white, and red.

How to Apply

If interested, simply mail or PM one or more of these officers- or if you see one of us ingame, ask one of the members!

-Midgie.1830
-Tyral.3167
-Fuzzy.6351
-Wolf.2406

Our only requirement is that you bring with you a good attitude and a thirst for gaming!

in Looking for...

Posted by: AriaSilverfyre.8702

AriaSilverfyre.8702

Greetings Arise,

I know just how you feel when it comes to wanting to be more than just a number in the crowd. Maybe my little home will suit your needs. I run a smaller guild called The Gryphons Aerie. We’re a casual yet social, 18+ PvE/RP family on Tarnished Coast. We run on mostly an EST time frame but we do have several west coast, European and Asian/Oceanic time zone members.

Knowledge of and/or participation in RP is not required.
We’ll teach you if you want to learn, but there’s no pressure. Some of our members also enjoy WvsW/sPvP (although we don’t have a regular WvsW showing) and we do have our own sPVP arena. We also have a variety of member-hosted events that change every week.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.
We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you’ll be away, and all is well.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.
We are very LGBTQ friendly (with several members of the leadership being either part of the community or allies of it) and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender or sexuality.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it’s dungeons/Fractals (which I love to help teach), builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we’ll have fun regardless.

There is no requirement to be representing us at all times.
It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone. All we ask is that you give us a fair bit of time too.

It’s also ok if you’re not on Tarnished Coast. There’s no need to transfer right away or at all. You can always just guest with us for dungeons, fractals and other sorts of mischief and shenanigans that we may find ourselves in.

We also have a TeamSpeak 3, but it’s use is on a purely optional basis. Most of our chatter is on the guild channel.

For more information…

…check out our Recruitment Post here on these forums:

…or go directly to our guild website

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Guild Leader of ’"The Gryphons Aerie [REST]": A PvE/RP family
Join Us – http://www.thegryphonsaerie.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOWA.2476

IOWA.2476

We’re SoV — The Sovereigns of Vengeance. We consist of mostly working adults with lives and families. We do primarily WvW and tPVP with a splash of PVE.

A 150+ member PvX guild dedicated to Crystal Desert. We are loyal to CD and will never transfer off world. 100% Rep required. All Crystal Desert Players are welcome! Whether you a new, a veteran, casual or hardcore SoV has a place for you. (transfers to CD welcome). We prefer to run in small groups (10-20) with high organization and enemy pressure to hold maps longer and more consistently. It’s a game of control, patience, tactics, and smart moves.

Requirements:

• Active in WvW

• Teamspeak ( No Mic required, but reccomended)

• Proper builds (We’ll help you sort a build for your class if needed)

• Be friendly

• Be part of the team, part of the community

• Build master maxxed (or in the process of maxxing it)

Co-Leaders: Scolias, Will Knot, Kroissant X, Brave Lil Toasta, TheRemedy.4102, Mania for Life

Other recruiters: Elizabeth Journ, Wombo Combo,

Feel free to PM myself or the other GL’s/Recruiters in game if you’d like more information or to join us.

Or, get a hold of me on skype, SoV.Scolias or hangouts, sov.scolias

You can also email me at Scolias (at) teamsov.com

Watch some of the action at www.twitch.tv/scolias (usually stream PVP or WvW nightly.)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bartlewe.6432

Bartlewe.6432

Hey Arise! If you’re looking to WvW then check out my guild (Vengeance of Balthazar [VoB]). We are a new guild started about a month ago on the Fort Aspenwood server. Currently about 13 members. Our focus is to have fun in WvW with people who like to socialize and who are respectful. You can check out our recruitment thread here. If you’d like to learn more, please feel free to contact me in game via whisper or mail. Thanks!

(edited by Bartlewe.6432)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dreadknought.8293

Dreadknought.8293

Hello Arise,

The Brothers of Legacy from Sorrow’s Furnace (140+ members) Looking to recruit more guildies to play with as our Guild Wars 2 experience continues! The foundation of our guild is built upon both experienced veterans of Guild Wars and newcomers willing to gain more in-game knowledge as well as easy-going and cooperative individuals willing to engage in a variety of gameplay by not limiting themselves to certain aspects of the game. Our main goal is not to create a second job for our members, but to provide an enjoyable experience through our laid-back play style. WE ARE NOT HARDCORE! However, we request that our members devote themselves to our guild, so 100% rep is greatly appreciated; this will help create a lively and social environment for our guild!

Note: for a limited time only, we are looking for new officers with strong knowledge of the game, and are willing to serve the guild through the administration of daily guild functions such as hosting guild missions, events and being available for members as needed. Potential candidates will be reviewed after earning their full membership status with in our guild; this status is earned by being active for 7 or more days. Interested? Message us via in-game mail and we will get back to you.
OUR RULES:
- Your home server must be Sorrow’s Furnace.
- Must be comfortable with adult humor at times.
- Be a social player and provide a welcoming environment! (In other words, acknowledge your guildies and be keyboard talkative!)
- Have a positive attitude and willing to participate in a variety of gameplay.
- Be a team player – help other players reach their in-game goals.
- Be a contributing member – join guild events and other guild activities.

CURRENT GUILD ACTIVITIES:
- Small group roaming as well as organized World vs. World.
- Raids, including high level fractals
- Mapping, world bosses, etc.
- Weekly Guild Bounty (working towards obtaining more merits and influence for trek, rush, puzzle, etc.)

CONTACT THE FOLLOWING VIA MAIL OR PRIVATE MESSAGE FOR QUESTIONS:
- Soliros.4391
- Dreadknought.8293 (L)
- Triston.7639

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is a singapore-based international PvX guild residing in Crystal Desert server. [TIME] was established on 18th February 2013, with the aim of fostering interest in all aspects of the game, i.e. sPvP, WvWvW and PvE. We welcome all players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit our guild site, www.gw2time.com, for more info.

PS: We are a fairly big guild but if you are from NA and logon during NA EST or PST hours, the number of online is not that big.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com