Looking for a social guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Celene.9016

Celene.9016

I started this game with a small group of people that have all went their own ways now and finding myself more and more lonely as I solo/duo through the game. I am now looking for a socializing guild, 18+ please, I can not watch my mouth. I have an 80 thief with 20AR and an 80 Mesmer with 25AR Bolt and WupWup artifact. I run dungeons, fractals, Spvp-Tpvp(can run on thief,mesmer and guardian) and world events when I can catch them. I play at least 5-6 hours a day, more when I have the time. Please message me on the forums or in game if you have more questions or have info on a guild I could join. I’d like at least 3-4 people online regularly if not more, and people that chat and do things! Thank you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Celene.9016

Celene.9016

I’m on TC server, and I do have other guilds I do things with like guild missions and I have a guild for fractals, so if your guild is 100% rep or bust, then it is not the guild for me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: kazeshiniyuki.2987

kazeshiniyuki.2987

Hi Celene, are you still looking for a community? I’m the guild leader of Ignite The Fire, a PvX guild based on Blackgate (off server members are not a problem). We’re 70% rep with a social, friendly atmosphere and many guild events scheduled throughout the week to encourage grouping and team play. Our member activity ranges from 10-30 online at any time around reset till midnight PST.

However, we are semi hardcore in that when we do dungeons and content, we play to the best of our ability using efficient methods in trying to improve. Our guild is all about improvement, and we do our best to help each other become better together.

I’ll give you a link to our recruitment post here if you’d like to read a little more. Feel free to contact me in game or via our website if you think we’re a good fit or have any questions.

Thanks for your time!

-Yuki

Guild Leader of Ignite The Fire [BURN]
Balance Team [IMBA] – Guardian
Blackgate