Looking for a strong WvW guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

My friend and i just started a new guild on DR that is gonna be a smaller 15-20 man zerg busting guild if you are interested. We are experienced in what we do. We were part of other wvw guilds on IoJ and just transfered from Maguuma. Pm me in game in you like more details

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Khalamity.4025

Khalamity.4025

Sent you a message in-game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mysteriax.6049

Mysteriax.6049

Hey there, my name is Gear and I’m the guild commander for Grape Justice [FGJ] on Gate of Madness. As a guild, [FGJ] has consistently ran successful roaming groups daily, and on reset night we’ve managed to run a small Zerg busting squad of about 10 players. We’re seeking to bolster our ranks to run a stronger group on reset nights and beyond.
Openings:

1- Staff Elementalist
2- Shoutheal Warrior
2- Shoutheal Guardian
1- Well Necromancer
1- Mesmer**

Heavies are currently much needed
As a Mesmer, you will need to be skilled in the art of portal bombing and veiling.

As a member of [FGJ], we expect you to be skilled with knowledge of their class, join us regularly in roaming and guild raids, and use Teamspeak 3 during guild raids or roaming. (Mic not required, but suggested)

For those seeking to take their skill to the next level: Grape Justice [FGJ] can offer you a safe, accepting community, full working website and TS channel, Guild Missions every Saturday, many chances to improve your skill, and a whole lot of kitten kicking in WvW

Check out our website at: www.gw2grapes.weebly.com
Please PM me in-game or here on the forums if you are interested!

Bad Axxe
Blissful Epidemic [Blis]
Gate of Madness

in Looking for...

Posted by: trainypooh.7620

trainypooh.7620

Àmbition [AIM] is recruiting active and dedicated WvWers to zerg bust and participate in GvGs.
For more info/requirements pm me @ trainypooh.7620 and check out our website ambition.guildlaunch.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Killbone.9352

Killbone.9352

If you want you could send me something ingame so that we can talk, or aswell we posted a recruitement on the guild recruit forums so you can check it out

Defenders of the Ring[HERO] RoF (eu)server guild and community