in Looking for...

Posted by: Destiny.6738

Destiny.6738

<Player looking for a team>

Ingame name: Destinys Thief
Main Class: Thief
Region: EU
Practice Times: I can play about 4 times a week from ~19:00 – open end
Experience: I played many tournaments with thief, and know how to play it. I’m a teamplayer and can follow strategies. (currently r43)
Other (Anything else that you would like to add):
I’d like to play on a decent level and looking for a team which analyses the played rounds in detail and get extended tactics and teamplay. I don’t play with raging people – if you are loosing, you should calm down, and then discuss why you lost and get better every single game, instead of whining and blame your team mates.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: luxen.8376

luxen.8376

IGN: Yumpi
Main Class / Potential Classes: Elementalist (2.3k Games), Engineer (1.3k Games).
Region: EU/PT (GMT+0)
Practice Times: 20 pm onwards (depending on the day, flexible)
Experience: Rank 51, over 2,1k Tournaments played, Challanger of The Arena (Top 100 Qualifying Points)
Other: Only interested in a serious competitive team, willing to have tryouts. Mail me here, ingame or add me to friends list. Able to speak/understand English perfectly, able to understand Spanish but not speak it that influently yet.

Luxen – Engineer, Elementalist & Warrior

(edited by luxen.8376)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rufus King.3621

Rufus King.3621

Ingame name: Captain Bucky
Main Class: Guardian
Practice Times: 7-11pm GMT
Experience: R20 Played mostly through tournaments. A lot of experience on guardian with 1k+ active hours including a significant amount of time in WvW with organized high tier guild.
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Looking for a competitive team to (most importantly) have fun with and that can grow into the tournament scene.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LeetSauce.7210

LeetSauce.7210

Ingame name: Pooty Tangg
Main Class / Potential Classes Engi, thief, Mesmer, elly play all classes to full potential.. team or hero builds doesnt matter
Region: US
Practice Times: 6pm est… till when ever mon-sun
Experience: rank 40

Looking for team with members at least rank 30+ understand how to play builds that flow with each other and make use of combo fields etc… looking for serious team/players only

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nurnin.9548

Nurnin.9548

Ingame name: Nurnin.9548
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Mesmer / Ranger / Ele
Region: NA (Rhode Island)
Practice Times: Afternoons/Evenings
Experience: r25 / 75% tournament win rating. Also ~2 years of GW1 PvP experience.
I’m most interested in finding a group of individuals who value the importance of communication. Some type of VOIP program would be best!

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ultima.8673

Ultima.8673

<Made in Meta lf a highskilled hghengi or roamerele>

Ingame name: Azani.1497 Ultima.5210
Region: EU (but we also gonna conquer NA..)
Practice times: every day afternoon/evenings/nights

Experience:
-top 50 leaderboard or something similar / 2000+ tourneygames
-be good-mannered & professional
-be a master of ur class and roamerrole, have a good keysetting, be very good in theorycrafting (testing new stuff which can result to new meta), positioning, movement, fast focus, good overview and be communicative (teamspeak!). if u speak german it is even better but not a must.
u must be a hardcoregamer and someone who watches streams /others players to improve and adapt ur playingstyle (the best stuff u learn from ur enemys…). know what other classes can do and how to counter them. u must bring time for training and dont fight shy of criticism. we gonna try to make our playingstyle evolve piece by piece.
-be ambitious, disciplinated and play furious !

We offer:
-a well-practised team; mesmer (azani) guard (sam) ele (ultima) thief (suldaris)
-nice knowledge of classes and tactics
-top10 EU and tourney experience
-solid times for training (1v1 , 2v2 , 5v5)
-we analyse games , streams, enemy teams/setup, players….
-a publisher (www.made-in-meta.de, Facebook, Twitter, german shoutcasts, teamspeak, ingameservers etc.)
-a future in a strong competitive crazy and good-mannered german team who wanna participate in all renowned tournaments in europe and sometimes NA :P

(edited by Ultima.8673)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jhivago.7318

Jhivago.7318

Ingame name: Jhiv
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Thief (Main)/ Ele/Mesmer/Warrior
Region: NA
Practice Times: 7pm-1am PST
Experience: Rank 25, mostly played tourneys, atm hovering above 85% ( highest is rank 518)
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Looking for a serious Tpvp team to practice with or even just players who are interested in joining a team. Can use any voice comm system. Will learn other classes if team needs. Contact me in game if you are interested.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ningyou.5096

Ningyou.5096

<Team looking for a player>

Ingame name: Ningyou.5096

Team name: Super Weird Amazing Team

Team [SWAT] is looking for 1 Mesmer to complete our Team.

What we expect from you:

- Role: Shatter-Mesmer with focus on close and mid
- Experienced player with a good oversight and able to communicate over TS3
- Reliable activity on monday and wednesday from 7 to 11 pm GMT+1 for tournaments and high online rate in general for some random-placed tournys

What we can offer you:

- skilled players, all around place 150-250 on the ladder, that partly have been playing together since beta
- deep insights and experience into PvP-tactics
- friendly and communicative people

Our setup atm is made of:

Node-Deff BM-Ranger – Apocalypthoss
Bunker-Guardian – Selvera
Balanced Elemantalist – Blutrotes Käppchen
S/D-Thief – Ningyou
Shatter-Memser – ?

With this setup we`re basically using the normal Balanced-Meta for EU-Teams, focusing on Teamfights , thus we want you to play Staff/Sword-focus-Mesmer for good team- and cc-support with rezz and portal, who is able to even shatter bunkers easily, but still got an overview to support our ranger on node-defening with portal.
Our aim is to get top 100 or even top 50 at the leaderboards with an average amount of training-days. We respect that people have other priority’s then just playing GW2 and because of that we cant play 24/7, but we all think that it is still possible to get to the higher ranks of the leader boards with 2-4 days of training per week. Thus we are looking for an enthusiastic player that can fit in with this balance between only several days of playing together and the high level of skill that we try to represent with Team [SWAT].
So if we got your interest and you think you could fit in our team don’t hesitate and contact me here on the forums on send me a message ingame.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Claes.4795

Claes.4795

Ingame name: Claes.4795
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Engie / Ele, Ranger, Warrior
Region: NA Pacific
Practice Times: Any day 6pm – 3 am
Experience: Solo Q tPvP from rank 11-26
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I can play multiple classes with multiple builds, what ever the team requires, i perfer engie till i get my champion rank but i can play any of the other classes listed with any build

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Frostedblaze.9017

Frostedblaze.9017

Player looking for a team

Ingame name: Aiden Frost

Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Elementalist. I’m best with 0/20/0/20/30 S/D damage dealer, 0/10/0/30/30 D/D Aura share, and a couple defensive back point-defense builds. However, I have a great understanding of the class, and can step into any role/ play any build well.

Practice Times: Sun- Thurs 9:30 PM – 4 AM EST

Experience: Played in the SOAC profession tournament. Have played free tourney matches with some pro players.

Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I know the Elementalist class as well as anyone out there. I enjoy theorycrafting new builds to fit specific situations. I’m a great communicator in matches. I’m looking for a team that wants to put in some time to be solid performers and compete in some upcoming tournaments.

If you want to try me out/ talk/ whatever, please contact me in game.

Aiden Frost
Check out my S/D Ele tPvP guide: http://intothemists.com/guides/202-aiden_frosts_sd_sustain_burst

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Stumpzy.8527

Stumpzy.8527

The LFM tags might be of use to some people looking for teams in the future

Help put GW2 sPvP on the map!
Register your guild for 8 weeks of pure competition:
http://gwleague.com

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gooseberry Gustav.5748

Gooseberry Gustav.5748

Ingame name: Hsah Ekoms / Semida Ekomes
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Guardian / Ranger
Practice Times: 8 PM –
Experience: Rank 20

If the team require a certain build or class to be played , I can learn it.

Semida Ekomes [Dark]
Ranger – Desolation

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LeBubbles.8725

LeBubbles.8725

Ingame name: Les Bubbles / Walnuts Phd / Rawrosaur
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Guardian / Necro or Warrior
Region: NA EST
Practice Times: Flexible
Experience: Rank 31
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Looking for team running unusual comps.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hades.2407

Hades.2407

Ingame name: hades.2407

Main Class: My main classes are Thief (sword/dagger & shortbow (can change weaponset if needed) and Elementalist (scepter/dagger bunker)

Practice Times: Anytime after 16:30 CEST

Experience: rank 26

(edited by Hades.2407)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: welcome.2710

welcome.2710

<Team looking for italian players>
Team name: One spoon to rule them all
Ingame name: welcome.2710
Amount of members: 3
Practice Times: to be decided, 3-4 evenings a week.
Class(es) you are looking for: a side defender and mesmer would be perfect but we are open to try stuff.

(edited by welcome.2710)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Herbi.5086

Herbi.5086

<Team looking for a player(es)>
Team name: Chill Out
Amount of members: need 3
Practice Times: to be determined with everyone schedule want to practice 4-5 times a week. or more depending on the schedule.
Class(es) you are looking for: Bunker Guardian Engineer and mesmer or Ele
we use skype Must have working mic please . We are a dedicated team coming back to GW2 We are looking for dedicated mature players who can all take criticism and losses. We want to become a big Esport team playing in MMOrpg tournaments and other world tournaments.We have to build as a team to get better Must have great communication skills and know the game. you can contact me ingame @ Herbi.5086

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Ingame name: Zhyrn Thunderblade
Main Class: Roamer/farpoint Thief
Secondary Classes: Engineer / Guardian
Practice Times: Flexible
Experience: Rank 20 (Current MMR playing vs R30-45 premades)
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Looking for a team who’s willing to practice and getting into organized tournaments, scrims.

(edited by Quickfoot Katana.8642)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

Ingame name: Shar Teel
Main Class: Elementalist
Practice Times: Everyday 9pm-2am (CEST), weekends included (unless something comes up, will give warning at least 24 hours before)
Experience: been playing MMORPGs for 12 years now (started with Daoc/UO, played pretty much every big MMO). In game currently r43, 117QPs, personal best rank in our wonderful ladder was 125 (currently out of top1000 due to useless solo matchmaking XD)
Other: I’m looking for a good team to challenge those teams in top 100, and maybe partecipate in tournaments/scrims :p I hate ragequitters and like to record and analyze matches/streams

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: fugazi.5139

fugazi.5139

Retired Playas [cluB] is looking for a 5th player to join our tourny team. Mesmer and/or Elementalist is perfect. We try to play every night starting betweent 7-8 central. Please message me in game (Fugazi Heals-fugazi.5139) if you are interested. Also I would like to have 2 backup players that are solid to fill in when needed. Meow.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zenon.7364

Zenon.7364

Main Class: Mesmer
Potential Classes: Ranger or everything else, except thief.
Practice Times: about 1700 (GMT) onwards
Experience: r38, due to the lack of a core team I’ve been experimenting a lot with all the classes in hot join since i gave up on the solo queue.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Retired Playas [cluB] is looking for a 5th player to join our tourny team. Mesmer and/or Elementalist is perfect. We try to play every night starting betweent 7-8 central. Please message me in game (Fugazi Heals-fugazi.5139) if you are interested. Also I would like to have 2 backup players that are solid to fill in when needed. Meow.

Are you EU or NA?

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shalla.3967

Shalla.3967

Ingame name: Shalla

Class: Necromancer. I’d rather change my build to meet the team’s needs than profession.

Practice Times: I’m online most evenings throughout the week, and just whenever during the weekend.

Experience: I’ve been playing Necromancer since the first beta weekend. Even though I do enjoy some pve with my guildies, competitive pvp has always been my main interest in the game. I’m currently r49 in-game, and I’ve been flying in and out of the current leaderboards due to solo q’ing (max I got was to around 100~ I think). I’ve had a team back in the 3-round tourney days, but it was never really stable because its members kept coming and going, and since then I’ve mostly played with friends and pugs.

Other: I’m looking for a competitive team with calm, fun, and ambitious people. If you don’t meet this criteria, that’s alright, but please don’t bother pm-ing me. I’ve had my fair share of weird, raging people with no sense of humor whatsoever.
I’m an university student so I won’t be able to be online every single day for team practice when I’ve got exams, but I don’t think that should be anything worth worrying for.

Attachments:

Shalla
Asura Quagganmancer

(edited by Shalla.3967)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Goose.1459

Goose.1459

Team name: Chill Out
Amount of members: need 3
Practice Times: to be determined with everyone schedule want to practice 4-5 times a week. or more depending on the schedule.
Class(es) you are looking for: Bunker Guardian Engineer and mesmer or Ele
we use skype Must have working mic please . We are a dedicated team coming back to GW2 We are looking for dedicated mature players who can all take criticism and losses. We want to become a big Esport team playing in MMOrpg tournaments and other world tournaments.We have to build as a team to get better Must have great communication skills and know the game. you can contact me ingame @ Herbi.5086

We are still looking, if you are interested in joining you can also message Goose.1459 in-game.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Authority.6145

Authority.6145

Ingame name: Deathgod Ryuu
Main Class: Thief
Practice Times: After 7-8pm week days and varies on weekends.
Experience: Rank 40.
Add on:
2000 TPVP Games.
Was in Aion for 3 years as a high profile player.
Looking for a competitive team to reach top 100.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Saetien.4763

Saetien.4763

Ingame name:
Saetien.4763
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires):
Staff Elementalist (Bunker, open to altering role)
Region:
EU
Practice Times:
Any
Experience:
Only Hotjoin so far, Rank 32
Looking for friendly English speaking team to try Tournaments for first time, willing to play more competitively if I’m not terrible : P

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: plama.3456

plama.3456

Team name: CoN
Amount of members: need 1
Practice Times: min. 3x week 19-21 GMT+1
Class(es) you are looking for: Bunker Guardian
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): we expect min. r30+, 400+ maches, TS, english or polish knowledge. We are r40+, patient and focused. Ppl with decent skill are very welcome.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Ghosta.8623

Ghosta.8623

Region: EU Germany
Amount of members: 4/5
Practice Times: 17-21 gmt +1
Class(es) you are looking for: Elementalist/Necromancer/Ranger
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): looking for a friendly non raging german speaking player hwos willing to join TS for communication

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: overnoize.9625

overnoize.9625

Ingame name: Overnoize
Main Class: engineer
Potential Class: Elementalist/Ranger (a time ago i was mainly guardian..can play it again after a short time of train..because i dont have played it in the last few months.)
Practice Times: 6-12pm week days and varies on weekends.
Experience: rank 200 on leaderboard with my old team but through random teams/soloqueue..yeah ..not anymore
before gw2 release i played swtor with much success in rated battlegrounds
Languages: English, german
I want to reach top 100

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Holy Devastation.8203

Holy Devastation.8203

Main: Lady With Tricks (Mesmer) shatter and hybrids
Secondary: Sapphire witch (Ele) d/d bunker
Play times: 8-12pm central time most week days. I only work 3-4 days a week so of course on offdays I can dedicate more time to play.

Experience: rank 20 in spvp. Took my time lvling since release in pve exploreing classes. Just started heavy in spvp past month. I been in gw2 since beta. I played gw1 Heros Ascent,Team Arena, and Alliance battles.

I have most chat programs to aid in communication. They are a must for oraganzied team play.

Mail me ingame on NA server to contact me. Holy Devastation

Lady with Tricks- Mesmer [Yaks Bend]

(edited by Holy Devastation.8203)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Erwin.5603

Erwin.5603

<Player Looking for competitive Team DE/EN>
Ingame name: Fixi (Mamesma)
Main Classes: Mesmer and Ele (pref semi bunker or dps, but willing to play full bunker)
Region: Eu either English or German Team
Practice Times: In the evening on almost every day (maybe a couple Fr or Sa off)
Experience: Playing since beta weekends with the same team. After we disbanded a month ago, pugged/tryed teams/subbed in the curse tourney for Team Iron. Top 100 Leaderboards rank (best was around 35), pugged with a couple top teams and may get some known players to recommend me if that helps you.
What I look for: Preferably a top 100 leaderboards team or a forming team with players I know of.
For further information message me ingame or in the forums.

Fixi

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sxalpha.5063

Sxalpha.5063

Ingame name: Sxalpha
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Guardian
Practice Times: GMT +10 1700h weekdays, most weekends all day
Experience: r35, 91 toirney wins, 61% win rate, rank ~600 atm
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Need a friendly eam I can practice with! I want to get better.

Inbox me if interested.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: linconl.3680

linconl.3680

Olá sou Brasileiro, estou atrás de uma equipe para jogar pvp, pois estou enfrentando dificuldade no Random, zero organização. Jogo com 2 personagem (Guardian e Ranger) com quaisquer build a desejar para um equipe estruturada.
linc0nl_@hotmail.com
Linc0nl Br in game.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nebuk.4715

Nebuk.4715

Amount of members: 4
Practice Times: 10pm GMT – 2am GMT
Class(es) you are looking for: Eng/Necro/Guardian/Ranger

We are looking for a solid 5th and at least a substitute. We are rank 35+, currently around top 200-400 on leaderboards.
We prefer portuguese players with rank 30+, with TS, that are really into pvp, want to get to the top, are polite and communicative.
Please feel free to mail/pm me ingame, even if you don’t fill our preference list.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MostlyHarmless.6250

MostlyHarmless.6250

Ingame name: Bored Was Dave
Main Class : Guardian Bunker
Region: EU (Italy)
Server: Seafarer’s Rest
Practice Times: 21.00 – 24.00 usually 4 days a week
Experience: Rank 44, Best position in ladder: 237. I have top 300 experience, i’m used to that situation, so i’m looking for THAT kind of competitive and ambitious team.
Language: Italian, English (decent).

I don’t like ragers & whiners. I’m looking for a good rank 40+, friendly team (with good i mean: a good strategy and tactic, i’m sick and tired of “BringYourOwnBuild” Teams, with people randomly roaming ) I’d like to play with an Italian team, will make things easier (you know: timezone, language etc etc) , but i’ll gladly accept invitations from international teams. I play with guys from Latvia, Germany, Portugal (hi Shalla!) so English and communication in general is not a problem for me. Just keep in mind that at 24.00 (00:00 AM) i MUST log out, so if we are in different timezones, could be annoying.

Dave – Guardian/War – Quaggans Ate My Baby [OMG]
Seafarer’s Rest

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Brix.7265

Brix.7265

Team name: Team Mister [Mr]
Amount of members: 4/5
Practice Times: Sometime between 2pm-8pm GMT
Class(es) you are looking for: Guardian
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Feel free to ask me any questions here or in-game!

ESL Admin
Captain of Team Mister
twitch.tv/oliverbrix

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inver.4178

Inver.4178

Hi!
<PLAYER looking for a team>
Ingame name: Kobaxon Inver
Class: Engineer (grenadier)
Region: EU (Desolation)
Practice Times: 2 pm. – 4 pm. or 6 pm. – 7 pm.
Experience: 4 Story I play mostly in raid PvP, as team leader/tactician. Allods I play mostly pair.
I’m a quick learner. I’m hungarian, but I studied english, I think it’s quite good. I have TS client.

(edited by Inver.4178)

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: diversecape.1465

diversecape.1465

<PLAYER looking for a team>
Ingame name: Chale Rumi
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): (M)Elementalist (Bunker) / Thief (Roamer) and Warrior (Burst)
Region: NA (Yak’s Bend)
Practice Times: Almost any time any day.
Experience: WoW, Aion, DCU. In game I am rank 20, play mostly solo.
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I’m not a dumb@$$ or a noob. Quick learner and hate loosing. Have all classes except necro and willing to learn to play any of them better. I do mostly WvW and PvE due to not having consistently good team members, but want to do a lot more sPvP.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: EoNxBoNx.9213

EoNxBoNx.9213

Ingame name: Kinjax

Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires):Thief D/P burst roamer S/D S/D Zerker or Valkry// Necro Power Wells/Conditionmancer // Bunker Guard

Region:NA Pacific Coast

Practice Times: I literally can be on whenever. If that’s late at night, or early in the morning, I do not care. I play all day, or at least I try too. The past few days I have been on by 11am PDT, and have been going to sleep around 3am.

Experience: I have played several games at a respectable level of play. I have yet to be on a team that has pushed my limits, in this game or any. I am Rank 47 (very little relevance) and I have been playing on and off since the launch of the game.

Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I want to be with a team that wishes to be competitive in the future. I am not some egotistical kid that will get kitten when you criticize me on the smallest thing. I do main a thief and that is the class I play/know the best, I am still doing my best to learn something else that I can play like my thief.

“You’re either a Noob or a Pro your entire life, that’s life”
IGN – Kinjax // World – Anvil Rock
IGN – InTheseDays // World – Anvil Rock

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Inver.4178

Inver.4178

Team name: Control The Force [CTF]
Region: EU (Desolation)
Amount of members: 1/5
Active Times: Sometime between 10am-11pm GMT or 5pm-8pm.
Class(es) we are looking for: any classes
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I would like to build a good team with TS. If you like the sPvP and you would like to be in an active team, you’ll own member.

Please give a letter or whisp in ingame to Kobaxon Inver! Thanks you! Good match in or out!

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oxidation.9603

Oxidation.9603

Ingame name: Oxi Thief
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Main is thief, have much experience with warrior and necro
Practice Times: 10 AM-2 PM CST and 8:30 PM- 2 AM CST
Experience: Before i took a few month break i was on the Almost Famous[ALFA] team, have much experience with all the maps, understand how teams function
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): I know what to do when to do it, i know how to listen, plan strats, and other basic requirements

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Akeif.7491

Akeif.7491

Ingame name: Akeif (Akeif.7491)
Main Class / Potential Classes :
Engineer (played about 350h) Mesmer (played 40h)

Region: Canada/Quebec (Darkhaven)
Practice Times: Starting at 19h-21h.

Experience: Played GW1 for 500h, mostly pvp GvG was so much fun. GW2 bout 400h. Mostly PvE and WvW.

Other : I’d like to become better at the game by practicing PvP with other people that wanna become better.
Also want to enjoy the game with other people

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Terawatt.8219

Terawatt.8219

IGN: Valietta / Terawatt.8219
Main Class / Potential Classes:
*Main: Bunker Ele
*Potential Classes: Condi Engi & Shatter Mesmer

Region: NL, Canada (Time Zone: ADT or UTC-3)
Practice Times: During the evening.
Experience: An avid PvPer in Dragon Nest. Been playing with my toons is sPvP for over half a year now.
Other: I just want to learn more.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: exactor.2371

exactor.2371

Team name: none yet
Amount of members: 4
Practice Times: We pratice from 14.00 CEST to 20.00 usually sometimes more, we want to play on that timeframe as much as possibile.
Class(es) you are looking for: Mesmer
At least R40, we want somebody to add to our team not somebody who we have to teach.
English speaking, working mic, good tactical thinking.

We Offer a team that wants to reach top, trough pratice and critism on our errors
We review our errors at the end of every game.
We don’t rage, and we have fun.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Starrder.2465

Starrder.2465

Ingame name: Stasíc / Kid Stasíc
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Rank 52 mesmer
Practice Times: every day 2pm-9pm
Experience: i just play gw2 because this pvp. its the best pvp at the moment so i played my mesmer more than 1500 hours / half of that is tourney
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): i want a team which want to play serious and want to be one of the best team eu. im a play who accept meanings. my english isnt soo well but i can improve it because im from germany.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: spaw.4089

spaw.4089

Ingame name: Fear N Terror
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Nerco, Ranger
Practice Times: All Week mostly Nights
Experience: 13 seasons of WoW PvP (up to 2600+ 3v3 and RBGs). Ingame rank is 23.
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): Have a lots of high end pvp/team play exp from wow. Very vocal, non-rage, and always wanting to improve. Looking for a team that wants to do hardcore tPVP in a relaxed atmosphere.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Orijn.8105

Orijn.8105

Ingame name: Jnuine
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Mesmer(main)//Guardian
Practice Times: Extremely flexible within the GMT+1
Experience: Competitive pvp player in every game I play, have competed in e-sports competitions before so know the commitment, work ethics etc.
Started late on the Tpvp scene, but been playing non stop for the last few months (intend on keeping it this often). Only R26 but rate myself much higher in skill, looking for a Hardcore Tpvp guild/team to practice with and improve hopefully becoming top players/team in the future.

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gasp.3824

Gasp.3824

Ingame name: Ghaspp
Main Class / Potential Classes: Multi (Excluding Guard/Ele)
Practice Times: Any Evening (6-9 EST)
Experience:
Rank 37
Have all forms of VOIP and a MIC, just looking to step out of solo q’s and back into a competitive team

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Evenodd.2356

Evenodd.2356

Ingame name: Evenodd.2356
Main Class / Potential Classes (Incase team requires): Engineer, Mesmer, Necromancer, Guardian
Practice Times: 7:30 PM – 4:00 AM(CDT)
Experience: rank 37+
Other (Anything else that you would like to add): This is only during Summer. After school starts again, I’ll have alot more practice time!

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sicker.8576

Sicker.8576

Ingame name: Sicker.8576
Main Class / Potential Classes : Guardian Great Sword/Mace&Focus spec and Elementalist Dagger/Dagger spec
Region: EU UTC+02:00
Practice Times: Everyday after 09:00 pm that’s for sure i’ll probably can early but I can’t be sure !
Experience: I’m building experience everyday
Other : Can use skype I have mic and even I prefer to use skype because it’s easier to communicate and get use to our playstyle faster . I’m open to any suggestion to play on some tournaments with price no matter what is it if there is any !

Looking for a team.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Marc of Shadow.1083

Marc of Shadow.1083

Ingame name: Marc of Shadow
Main Class / Potential Classes : Thief D/P, P/S 3 kit Engie, BM Ranger.
Region: EU CET (UTC + 1)
Practice Times: Weekdays after 9pm, on weekends i have more time.
Experience: I got GW2 on release. This is the first mmo where i actually like the pvp. I’m rank 37+. I didn’t start with pvp till after 4 months into the game. Never botherd with hotjoin. All that zerging around, i got WvW for that.
Other: I’ve got a working mic. Have all forms of VOIP systems (Ventrilo, Mumble, TS3). I’ve been in a couple of competitive teams, but we had some who had to stop playing do to RL. been doing solo q for a month now. That hasn’t done my rating any good. I’m just looking to get out of this solo q face and back into a team.