Looking for active, easy going guild

in Looking for...

Posted by: krz ant.5173

krz ant.5173

Hi and thank you for reading my post.
We are looking for a guild to join (boy-warrior, girl-hunter couple) That is nice easy going mature acting players with a good SENSE OF HUMOR. Interested in a guild that runs dungeons regularly and is willing to teach encounters. That has vents is a plus for my bf since I am a little deaf. Interested in PvE and WvW events. I am sick of being zerged in WvW constantly since I am squishy lol.
we offer a good sense of humor, no drama, willing to help and sign-on regularly at least once a day usually late afternoon – evening. Any suggestions please Thank again : )

in Looking for...

Posted by: IOM.8751

IOM.8751

Hello! We are Second Leap [SL] on the DH server. A small casual guild that was based from some guildies from a large guild, and the guild leader’s hubby. Our members are mature from a minimum age of 16 to 40+. This means our chat does not have a lot of have cussing, inappropriate topics, no racism, etc. We respect each other and have a great community. We come from all time zones. All have various levels of GW2 playing experience going back from GW1 to starting GW2 recently. We do WvW, PVE, dungeons, and guild missions. Guildie help for just about anything which includes teaching. We have TS3 when ever is needed. Our guild site is http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/
This will remain a small size guild (100 members), so if you are looking to making friends, and get to know people you are playing with then this maybe be a good fit for you. We hope you will join our group of friends.
Send mail or PM Catealyn in game.

Guild Leader
Second Leap [SL]
http://secondleap.guildlaunch.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sedanis.3650

Sedanis.3650

Hey there,

Come check out Tribe – tribegaming.com

We’re a PvX gaming community on Jade Quarry – we run Guild Missions every Friday at 9pm EST and are in the process of selecting a static night for our guild WvW outings. We have a private Mumble server, etc.

-Sedanis

in Looking for...

Posted by: Obran.6582

Obran.6582

Hello here is our guild info:
From Our Ashes [Rise] is a PvX guild that emphasis community and togetherness. We enjoy all aspects of what Guild Wars 2 has to offer and we play pretty much all of it. Having an atmosphere of friendship will make the game more enjoyable while still having a competitive attitude. Most of us have come from different backgrounds and areas of the game, but we are all here together now and we will Rise to new levels.
We run a two week guild schedule of events that focus on different aspects of the game. We want to experience all the game has to offer and want to play through it together.
Whisper Obran, Greggerz, Bruzie, Tiffany Lockheart, or Rotti for more info or for invite.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jinxey.4173

Jinxey.4173

Hi krz ant!

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

Jinxey [UM]
Officer of The Unholy Mackerels

in Looking for...

Posted by: MissCriss.6713

MissCriss.6713

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is newer guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty training
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-Raidcall

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.

www.bornultimate.proboards.com

Look for us on Facebook,

www.facebook.com/groups/735894996425304/

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Neksis Syxx.6983

Neksis Syxx.6983

Hi Krz Ant.

While I’m not sure if our age restriction would be problematic for you or your significant other, I believe you would feel quite at home in our guild.

We’re a all adults here so immaturity and drama isn’t an issue.

About us:

Just Us Grown ups [JUGs] is a very friendly, drama-free guild which is comprised of people 30 yr.s old and older (our min. age is 25).

We are on the Jade Quarry server which is one of the three top-ranked servers for WvW. It’s also a high population PvE server and players from all other servers come to ours to participate in it’s events.

We have an even mix of male and female players and welcome both new and veteran players. We place a high value on community. We have a great website and a fully upgraded guild of over 150 members.

Here is our recruiting post on these forums.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a PM and, regardless if it’s with us, we wish you all the best in finding a guild to call home.

Attachments:

Just Us Grown Ups [JUGs] – http://jugs-guild.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Satoko.6352

Satoko.6352

The Order of the Silver Dragons is a family oriented, casual friendly guild of Isle of Janthir.

We do anything PvE (like dungeons, living story, completely unlocked guild missions), WvW and we love helping others!

We are a multi game guild (our guild is in many MMOs) , We have an organized website, forums, and Ventrilo.
We run weekly events, we are on ventrilo and we have fun
You can leave me a message, Satoko.6352, in-game if you are interested. We will send you an invite.

Please take a look at our website! http://silverdragons-lair.net/content.php

And here are the instructions to apply if interested: http://silverdragons-lair.net/conten...28Step-by-Step

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Feel free to check us out! We are Tonic [Lime] on Borlis Pass! We have no time commitments/mandatory events but we have lots of PvE/WvW going on around the clock. We are a medium-sized guild that everyone gets to know each other.

We have a great sense of humor and I think my guild gives me stomach aches from laughing too much. :P

So yeah, mature, easy-going, and downright hilarious—if that’s what you want, you’ll fit right in.

Contact me in game or through http://www.ObeyTheLime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Polly Wogger.9716

Polly Wogger.9716

krz ant,

NooBs is recruiting new and seaoned players to join our ranks.

About us:
NooBs is an established guild on Sorrow’s Furnace whose founders originated in Guild Wars 1 and have been around since launch.

Our main goal is to relax and have fun with the game, not create a second job for people. Therefore, the guild is easy going and we welcome players of all skill levels, experience, and time spent in game. We have no explicit age requirements, rules, or lengthy application processes. That being said, if you are not comfortable with either a guild that likes joking around or hearing a couple curse words here and there, we may not be the best fit for you.

What we have to offer:
»Currently 150+ members and growing, most of our members are on evening and weekends. We work hard to help our members meet and exceed their in-game goals.

»Dungeon Crawling: We have people able to run any type of dungeon (fotm up to lvl 20) including the typical speed runs and don’t mind teaching new members.

»Active Ventrilo: Speaking is not required.

»Events & Activities: Active world boss participation, living story event participation, guild bonuses/banner, guild events.

»Guild missions: We run Guild Bounty, Guild Rush, and Guild Treks every weekend so that our members may enjoy the benefits of guild commendations. With continued growth we will work towards unlocking other guild missions as well, until such time we also run bounties, rushes, puzzles and challenges with our alliance guild.

»Experienced leaders: Our leaders and officers are veteran Guild Wars players with multiple max level characters of all races and classes able to answer questions and offer assistance.

For recruitment you need simply hit us up online http://noobz.guildportal.com, https://www.facebook.com/groups/ubernoobz, or send a message in-game to myself (Wogger) or one of other other recruiters: Phyxius Animus, Soulreaver the Rizn, Snippitee, CW, Type O Negative, Furioushobo, or Achuhu.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Agathu.1890

Agathu.1890

Hail Krz ant!

I am Agathu, Herald for the GW2 chapter of Sinister Swarm. We are on the Sanctum of Rall server. We have organized WvW, sPvP, PvE, Dungeon and Fractal Runs, New Content Runs, and Guild Missions. There is something for everyone in our community.

Honor. Respect. Community. These are the hallmarks that a great guild is built on.

The Sinister Swarm has stood the test of time with 14 years as a fun, friendly, professional, multi-platform gaming community. To the members here, this is family. To those who may be looking – this is the home you’ve been waiting for.

Check us out at www.SinisterSwarm.com to see what sets us apart – you’ll be glad you did!

Applications accepted online, orientations done in Ventrillo.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,
but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Herm Albright (1876 – 1944)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Augilicious.2837

Augilicious.2837

Hello, krz ant.

The Order of the Aster is a smaller-sized guild seeking to expand our numbers with social, mature people. And people with a sense of humor always make guilds more enjoyable, for sure. But backing up, we’re located on Tarnished Coast – which requires being said, as I possibly missed if you mentioned what server you’re on.

We’re mainly focused on PvE but occasionally hit WvW and even PvP. You’ll receive quite a bit more help in PvE than you will in WvW or PvP (since our focus is more on PvE). But late nights we do have a couple people that spend time in WvW.

I’d be willing to tell more about the guild if you’re interested. Message me in game using my forum handle.

in Looking for...

Posted by: S h a d e.6439

S h a d e.6439

check out our post on gw2 website. We aren’t that big of a guild yet but we do activities together(u know dungeons/PvP/Bounty Hunting)
If u feel like joining just pm me here or in-game.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/DGoH-PvE-WvW-Guild-Activities/first#post3132535

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lionheart.6034

Lionheart.6034

Hello, after reading your post you seem like you would fit well in our guild. GRE in Kaineng is a small, helpful and funny guild. We are very helpful and enjoy playing together. We are active daily. Check out our recruitment post and see if you like us…if you do…send me a message and join our family!
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Gnothi-Se-Afton-GRE-looking-to-recruit/first#post3134245