Looking for an active guild EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: ShadowRX.9024

ShadowRX.9024

Hi,
I am looking for a semi-hardcore PvE guild or PvX.
My server is Ring of fire but i am willing to transfer to any EU server.
I’ve played gw2 since November 2012 and have over 1000 hours played, i have 4 lv 80 (warrior,mesmer,guardian,thief).
I want to be able to do any dungeons and fractals.(i have dungeon master and lv 40 fractals but i want to lv my alts,guard lv 15,rest lv 1) and sometimes wvw or pvp(rank 13).
My time is GMT+2 and i can play from 2 pm -10 pm.
I am friendly and i want to help people learn the dungeons.
If you want to contact me ingame : Zoeyrx/Dusky Tree/Shadow Rx/Mirage Rx.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Troopa.6179

Troopa.6179

Hey Shadow

I’ll introduce my guild, the Technical Engineers. We are a new and small guild (atm 13 but never over 25).
Our focus is on doing dungeon and other team-play content. our permanent goal is to get everyone in our guild to a good skilled veteran player. Even if they are a totally newbie to the game we take care of them and teach them the important stuff. So we need also veteran players. Veteran in our guild can improve their tactical team-play with other player from the guild.
Our home world is Far Shiverpeaks EU but atm we have some player that are located on other servers. We will help you get the gems for transfer by helping you farm stuff.
our timezone is GMT+1 (CET)

I think you can benefit from us as well as we can benefit from your experience.

for more information check our website and our recruitment post
on the website you can find a join-request forum section… maybe you will use it

sincerely Troopa

veteran ranger (main)- Troopa The Hawk – tyrian survivalist
veteran engineer – Whiteclaw Pete – flaming bastard
veteran guardian – Wolfborn Troopa – healing eagle

in Looking for...

Posted by: Xeph.4718

Xeph.4718

Maybe my guild will interest you. I am a GW2 Admin in Pandion Knights (gaming community playing many different games including GW2). We are mature, casual and friendly guild, we run fractals, dungeons every evening you can easily find people to play with. We normally do lots of different pve activities. Some of us play wvw also.

We are on Seafarer’s Rest. Obviously we have ts, where during the day you can find people to chat or to play together too. Most of our players play in similar time as well (GMT and GMT+1). Also a lot of us are constantly leveling new characters so it should be easy to find a party to level your characters.

We have guild events nearly every day. We normally have 20-40+ online people during evenings, especially during events. We are really friendly bunch of players, in a chilled relaxed atmosphere.

Please visit https://www.pandionknights.co.uk or https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/SFR-EU-Pandion-Knights-PK-Casual/first#post2151863 for our recruitment post.

Alternatively you can contact me on the forums or in game.
Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon.

Xeph

Pandion Knights – Seafarer’s Rest
www.pandionknights.co.uk
Ava Solaris – Warrior SFR

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Baamoink.4281

Baamoink.4281

Hello ShadowRX,

Mantle Assasins (there’s a back-story to the misspelling) is a small European international Guild Wars 2 Community based on Far Shiverpeaks EU. We consist of a mature & level headed player-base who have similar goals within the Guild Wars 2 Universe.

We originally formed in Guild Wars 1 in 2005 & have been playing underneath our MA tag ever since. The misspelling is done purposefully with Assasins (Should be Assassins), which comes down to a typo 7 years ago when we originally formed. We set up a community poll prior to the release of GW2 to see if the community wanted to mend the typo. The end result was the majority being in favour of us keeping the typo, as they classed it as part of our heritage, & people felt it played a big part towards the many great experiences we had created for each other over the years. We dabble in all things PvX, varying from PvE, PvP, WvW & self-made Guild Events. We also offer our own Website, Forums, TeamSpeak3 Server & a Minecraft Server (for the Creative among us!).

The [MA] Way:-
Something that we started back in the early days of Guild Wars 1, was what we dubbed “The [MA] Way”. To sum this up in a meaning, within MA we do not aim to be #1 in PvP, WvW or Dungeons, we aim to create the best experience we can in a laid-back atmosphere & have a laugh while we’re at it. The team gets wiped? We just laugh in the face of team wipes, get back up & jump right back in without all the aggro & rage you get from a lot of other guilds out there! Although don’t get the wrong idea, we’re very good working together as a community, but without the tension of being criticized if you or we muck up

If you’re interested, please send a PM or submit an application on our website

Guild: Mantle Assasins [MA] – Guild Leader
Server: Far Shiverpeaks EU