Looking for another home on Tarnished Coast !

in Looking for...

Posted by: midnightcity.1879

midnightcity.1879

Greetings !

I am just popping in here in the hopes of finding an invitation to a second medium-sized to smaller, close-knit and non-elitist guild on the TC server. I am a long-time player who has dabbled in a little bit of everything the game has had to offer, and am in search of a place where I might be able to make a few new friends to share some misadventures with. In the past I’ve made the mistake of joining a couple of massive guilds (with around 60 – 70 people online at a time), and frankly it’s just not my cup of tea. I’d much rather get to know everyone and play with a small group that meshes well together, rather than joining up with a sea of players who have little interest in who you are. A few key factors I’m on the look-out for are:

- Adult members
- LGBT friendly
- Medium – smaller sized roster
- Activity !

I’m able to log in very frequently and am always willing to lend a hand wherever I’m needed. Please do send me a tell in-game or on the forums if you’d think I might be a good fit ! I’d love to meet ya.

- Cheers

in Looking for...

Posted by: evildeadjunky.1576

evildeadjunky.1576

I sent you a pm about my Guild Remnants of Hope- who is also on TC! ;3

in Looking for...

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Aww you sound like the perfect fit for Forbidden. Too bad your on TC. Any possibility of a server transfer? :P

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!