Looking for dungeon/fractal guild.(NA)

in Looking for...

Posted by: aophts.9862

aophts.9862

I’ve made some topics about LF guild but now i’ve decided that i want to be part of a organized guild for dungeons and fractals, with guild missions too.

The problem is, i’m not super pro, i run AC full, SE 1-3, CoF 1-2 and TA up+fw and run well, but i need people to teach me the other dungeons and have a bit of patience till i learn them well. But i’m always using gw2dungeons.net and watching videos from Obal, Nike, Brazil from DnT.

My fractal PR is 25 and i run them well too.

I have only 2 characters right now, one is a guardian and the other is a warrior, they are both level 80 but i’m only experienced with my guardian, i still need to play with my warrior and learn the profession. I don’t plan in having every single class, i will probably create one more, maybe a thief or revenant, i don’t have time to play with a lot of characters and i don’t like to have a lot of characters, i hope you can understand that.

My guardian has 3 ascended weapons and i’m working to get the rest, i have full ascended trinkets for her and i have 4 sets for her too.

I use food buffs and all that is necessary, the meta stuff.

I have 5.500 AP if that is important to you and i have TS but i just can’t talk because my pronouce is bad.

My timezone is UTC -03:00. I can represent 100% if needed.

I can do PvP and WvW too, altough i’m more active in PvP and getting good as a bunker guardian.

If you have a spot open on your guild, please let me know through this topic/thread or in-game.

Thanks.

in Looking for...

aophts.9862

wow, you guys hate me?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Trevino.2034

Trevino.2034

We don’t hate you :P

There’s is always a place for you here with Shadows Edge! We’re a Sea of Sorrows guild who do a little bit of everything from WvW and dungeons/fractals. We also have guild missions weekly like you’re looking for. We have people within the guild who play a variety of classes so there is always a bit of knowledge to pick up from everyone here. We’re not looking for super pro players to run dungeons, we’re open to those who enjoy the game and have fun. You can add me in game or hothamwallet.3285 for more information. hope to hear from you soon!

(edited by Trevino.2034)

in Looking for...

aophts.9862

bumping.

you guys are not on-line : |

in Looking for...

aophts.9862

bump again pls bump 1555