Looking for greener pastures!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Syndic Callz.3826

Syndic Callz.3826

I am currently based on Manvil Rock but unfortunately AR isn’t able to suit my needs in WvW due to the hours in which I able to play (Oceanic prime mainly). I am looking for a home that has a bit of everything going on 24/7 and is competitive in their tier. I do a little bit of everything in WvW (roaming, zerg busting, blobbing, even run supply >.<). I main a warrior simply because it runs a tag and we often need it during those late night/early morning hours on our server, but I also run a staff ele or wellmancer if we have a decent turn out with a commander. Where ever I land there will be a few more in tow as well also looking for similar things. As it stands TC, SBI and Yaks all look promising but maybe there are other options out there to suit our needs?

in Looking for...

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

you’re going to want to look at TC and higher. If you read yaks and sbi threads they’re not a whole lot better. Oceanic prime is needed everywhere on NA and you can bet every server wants to pull you for PvDoor in order to win their PPT match up but you’re going to want to look at t1 and t2 if you want constant fights in your timeslot.

On that note, NA prime on AR is ridiculously fun (even up to 4am EST) because you never run out of players to stomp (in either zergs or roaming), but I can see why, until more players move down here, Oceanic would get stale.

Good luck in your new home.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shunt.6254

Shunt.6254

MAGUUMA NUFF SAID

PS not really enough said, PM for details. xD

Maguuma
– Arc [VR]
– GvG us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

If you are looking for an active home server of Ocx IoJ would love to have you, We have a solid group of players and two guilds currently in this time slot.

If you would like to set up a meeting in ts3 feel free to PM me or Mail me in game and I can get a time set up between you and the people that are running that TZ. I can answer any direct questions or concerns you have on the server as a whole however.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Isle Of Janthir

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Come to Ring of Fire in EU. You will be surprised that there is a lot of fun in EU.
And we would like to have more oceanic time players

in Looking for...

Posted by: Syndic Callz.3826

Syndic Callz.3826

Thanks for the responses guys. El Cid was great running with you and the rest of our dedicated WvW’ers but sadly the my schedule never seemed to line up with NA prime. Good luck to you all and keep the Manvil Rock rolling strong! I have decided to give TC a shot. So far so good. Thanks again!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Itukaaj.5628

Itukaaj.5628

Thanks for the responses guys. El Cid was great running with you and the rest of our dedicated WvW’ers but sadly the my schedule never seemed to line up with NA prime. Good luck to you all and keep the Manvil Rock rolling strong! I have decided to give TC a shot. So far so good. Thanks again!

Welcome to the Toast!! thank for considering us. I hope you are having fun already. if you have been on this last 4 weeks here you are ecstatic because really great fights.

Ayjay Reckless-necro
YOHO (A Pirates Life for Me)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Honestly, if you are looking for good OCX / SEA, then you should come to SBI, DB, SoS, and chill with us in t2 or t3. I wouldn’t make a move to t1 yet, since it is about to be shaken up pretty badly. Speaking of that, t2 is actually going to be volatile as well for a little while. T3 will be more stable, so if you want to have some fun, with less drama, I would say pick a server from t3 or t4 that has good SEA / OCX coverage (SBI, and DB fit this bill nicely).