Looking for guild!

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: InfernoHero.5687

InfernoHero.5687

About Me:

I’m a 20 year old college student.

I’m a pretty avid player that’s online almost every day. I’m Pretty familiar with playing Guardian, Warrior, and I’ve just now started to learn Mesmer.

I’ve been playing Guild Wars 2 since launch day.

I mostly stick to PvE, casual dungeon runs (Non-zerk groups,) and Edge of the Mists, but I do hop into WvW if I have friends that need help defending or if there’s a good zerg happening. I also play SPvP hotjoin games if I get the urge to.

I Role Play a bit when I have nothing else to do, and I like discussing different character ideas in /g.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

I’m looking for a pretty good guild that runs guild missions weekly. It’ll need to be pretty laid-back, and allow for a mature guild chat. (I’m not saying I’m going to curse like a sailor, but I’d like to be able to speak freely in guild chat without worry of someone freaking out “FOR THA CHILDRENS!”) I mean, come on. This is a game where you can pretty easily find a charr and asura in some very questionable acts if you happen to go into the right Inn at the right time. I kind of want to make fun of times like that. (I mean seriously! Go use a home instance for that!)

I need a guild that’s not really heavy with the meta. I never use zerk gear on any class unless it really makes sense to me. (A Necromancer for example, because I like to use axe/dagger and dagger/x) You’ll never really catch me using zerk gear on my warrior or my two guardians. Once I get my Mesmer leveled, I might be using zerk on him.

I’d like for the guild to have some form of voice chat, but it’s not really mandatory. I use curse voice, mostly. A mumble or teamspeak would be cool to have, be again, not all that high on my list of “Must Haves” for the perfect guild.

I guess the one big must have is proper leadership. I’m coming from a guild that just had a little episode with a memeber running around blasting characters in the face with his trumpet while others were trying to listen to someone play a harp. That eventually blew up into a big argument with me trying to calm everyone the kitten down. There were NONE of the guild staff online to handle it, so it got really out of hand. Many versions of the phase “Chill the kitten out” were typed by me that night, and I’ve been in that guild for less than a month. When one of your newest members is having to keep the peace, you know ya’ll done messed up.

Server: Tarnished Coast (Does this even matter anymore? Global guilds kind of messed with guilds recruiting from one server, didn’t they?)

Attached picture lists what characters I have and what levels they are. I’m pretty dedicated to leveling my Sylvari as soon as I can.

Attachments:

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello InfernoHero,

I currently lead a casual PvX guild in Yak’s Bend (but we accept members from any server). We have been running guild missions every week for over a year now without fail. We host them every Friday open to the public including today. Here is our public posting for today. http://redd.it/2mznrb

Our guild is mostly adults, pretty laid back, and have more of a focus on being social and playing together than anything else. It gets pretty routy in our teamspeak and guild chat so “mature” chat should not be an issue.

We are not a meta guild by any means. We are not gear/build discriminate on our guild dungeon and fractal runs.

We do make sure of teamspeak 3 and the core of our guild is on there every evening. Yes, there is cursing, you should fit right in. We do not make it mandatory for members to be on there but we do require it if they wish to participate in dungeons or fractals.

I believe we have proper leadership…. really because I am the leadership… I have been running this guild for a decade now. I do delegate leadership duties out so the guild functions in my absence, but the buck stops with me. I cant promise that there will be 24/7 coverage to solve problems like you described, but I have never had such an issue where arguments exploded in the absence of management to where a newer member had to mediate it. Some of our members do like to have heated debates about the game and what is effective, but trolling and personal attacks are never acceptable and people like that are not tolerated here.

We do not cookie cutter recruit so each member is talked to and invited on a individual basis to ensure they will fit in well and that their needs will be met here.

If you want to read some basic info about us you can do so on our most recent recruitment post.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

I think you would be a good fit for us and hope to hear from you soon.

-Mireles

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Joseph.9853

Joseph.9853

I could maybe interest you in [RISE] Those Who Fell, possibly.

WHO ARE WE?
Those Who Fell [RISE] is a PvX guild dedicated to developing a friendly and welcoming community for all! We dabble in everything GW2 has to offer and love just having fun and enjoying the game! We accept players of all levels, experience, age, and background! (We do not discriminate!) Our guild is a healthy environment for all and we take pride in making our little community a home for everyone!

?WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS LIKE IN [RISE]?
Because we are such a welcoming and chill guild, we have few requirements! We highly encourage our members to cooperate with other guilds, as building relationships within the server is important for a strong community! However, while we don’t require 100% representation out of our members, we do expect a reasonable rep rate. Being a member of [RISE] is a privilege, not a right, and contribution is expected by all! (The form of this contribution is up the member. Just simply being very sociable is considered a high contribution to the guild! Pretty simple!)

The other big requirement we have is being respectful! We are adamant in making sure this is a welcoming place to be, so drama and disrespect is not taken lightly, and is dealt with swiftly and effectively.

WHERE CAN YOU FIND [RISE] IN GAME?
As previously stated above, we dabble in everything GW2 has to offer! You can find us in PvE, PvP, and WvW! We also tend to AFK or chill in the main hub of Lions Arch as well! Wherever you may find us, never hesitate to say hello! We love meeting new people and striking up conversations!

If you wish to contact us in game, here is a small list of those of us that are easiest to get a hold of any time!

Trista (Guild Leader): ehaugen.7201
Dethika (Officer): Archedon.5483
Lanthun (Officer): Joseph.9853

However, the only thing I can say to you is that Guild Missions are a down-thing right now, until we can get the guild fully upgraded, as well as get ourselves situated with a little bit more people. But, it is in the plan to do missions!

We are home to the Northern Shiverpeaks server: in a way, it does matter if you plan to WvW with us, but you are more than welcome to stay on your server if you wish. =)

We use the NSP community teamspeak, so that will be available to you once you join our guild, and we’ll get you setted up there. =)

Lanthun – [WISE] Wizened Wizards (Founder/Leader)

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: InfernoHero.5687

InfernoHero.5687

Hello InfernoHero,

I currently lead a casual PvX guild in Yak’s Bend (but we accept members from any server). We have been running guild missions every week for over a year now without fail. We host them every Friday open to the public including today. Here is our public posting for today. http://redd.it/2mznrb

Our guild is mostly adults, pretty laid back, and have more of a focus on being social and playing together than anything else. It gets pretty routy in our teamspeak and guild chat so “mature” chat should not be an issue.

We are not a meta guild by any means. We are not gear/build discriminate on our guild dungeon and fractal runs.

We do make sure of teamspeak 3 and the core of our guild is on there every evening. Yes, there is cursing, you should fit right in. We do not make it mandatory for members to be on there but we do require it if they wish to participate in dungeons or fractals.

I believe we have proper leadership…. really because I am the leadership… I have been running this guild for a decade now. I do delegate leadership duties out so the guild functions in my absence, but the buck stops with me. I cant promise that there will be 24/7 coverage to solve problems like you described, but I have never had such an issue where arguments exploded in the absence of management to where a newer member had to mediate it. Some of our members do like to have heated debates about the game and what is effective, but trolling and personal attacks are never acceptable and people like that are not tolerated here.

We do not cookie cutter recruit so each member is talked to and invited on a individual basis to ensure they will fit in well and that their needs will be met here.

If you want to read some basic info about us you can do so on our most recent recruitment post.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/XHSA-seeking-members-interested-in-LS2-groups/first#post4574829

-Mireles

You sound really reasonable. Give me about a day to wait on more replies, but you are really awesome right now. I’ll read up on your guild in the mean time.

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Mireles Lore.5942

Mireles Lore.5942

Hello InfernoHero,

-Mireles

You sound really reasonable. Give me about a day to wait on more replies, but you are really awesome right now. I’ll read up on your guild in the mean time.

Sure thing,

I know you are looking for a guild with guild missions. If you like you can guest with us tonight for missions and meet the crew before you decide on a guild. Just send me an in-game mail requesting to guest for missions.

Director – Xunlai Heroic Service Agents [XHSA] | Yak’s Bend
http://xunlaiheroes.wix.com/xhsa

(edited by Mireles Lore.5942)

Looking for guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Voidrunner.5093

Voidrunner.5093

Oh I think I can help, I represent [SYMF]. Give me a moment to tell you what we stand for. . . IN SONG!

WE ARE THE Symphonic Scream
We have kittenes, kittens and ice-cream
Every day we kiss our bae
Then get together to play
Every night we booty joust
So whiskey is on the house.

Every Monday we grab our clubs
Stomp some asuran scrubs
across the frozen shiverpeaks
For months, and days and weeks.
But it will be sweet, and swaggin
as we club them baby quaggans

Every Sunday weekend
We will trap and roast a vegan
You growing teens need good proteins
And vegans are nice and leans.
The healthiest choice vegan meat
Is what’s very good to eat

We gave Zhaitan Ebola
We shoved the Bifrost up his butt
We pooped on the flameseeker prophecies
And we went to bed with Caithe,
That’s how smooth we are.

Our Guild is strong
Our Guild is great
Sacrifice a charr virgin to join us m8

Our Guild is cool
Our Guild is dapper
We crafted eternity and sold it for 1 copper

Our Guild is sexy
Our Guild has swag
We run the kitten train baby, no time for lag.

Find me, The Black Muse (Voidrunner) in game
OR look for:
Ness the Lochpicker, Nessi Di Amore (thytosine)
Mon Ardeur (CrystalGrell)
Ublink (blink)

Quaggan wants to sit in chair
Quaggan has been trying and trying, but Quaggan cannot sit on chair.
Quaggan does not think sitting exists. . .Quaggan sad.