Looking for guild.

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MPyu.3078

MPyu.3078

I’m looking for a guild that is nice and social. I have multiple characters at lvl80 but I recently made a post named “I realized I have no idea how to play GW2” so… it would be awesome if I could learn from or with other people. I do however plan on having multiple guilds, if it is a requirement that I have only one I can’t do that.
I also play FFXIV so I’ll devide my time between the two (or other games).
Otherwise if you have any questions or think I would be a good addition to your guild let me know.

My World is Gunnar’s Hold.

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well-oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Eight dedicated teams for Raiding(various times and days listed below – Most teams have spots open.)
•We are also looking for a raid leader a for new team.

Green: 8:00 -11:00 EST, Tuesday-Thursday
Blue: 8:30-10:30 pm EST Wednesday & Friday
Red: 9:00 – 12:00 EST, Saturday & Sunday
Yellow: 8:30 to 11:30 EST, Tuesday / Thursday
Pink: 9:00-12:00 EST, Tuesday-Thursday
Purple (Sun 1-4 EST & Mon 8-11 EST)
Orange: 8:00-11:00 pm EST Wednesday & Friday
Oceanic: (Tues, Wed, & Thurs (GMT+8 (7.30PM – 10.30PM) GMT+10 (9.30PM – 12.30AM)

•Eternal Title earned in multiple teams
•Last Cannon achievement(https://youtu.be/pLHAKyH0qHk)
•Focus on Living Story/Raid/PvP achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high-end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•LGBT friendly
•NA server
•Our own guild podcast located at https://youtu.be/GbmafSdD0YU
•Level 42 Guild Hall and rising.
•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons/raids
WvW – need experienced commanders

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

Feel free to check out our website: http://www.synergygw2.com

We have an application for our raid teams, however, to join you don’t have to fill this out. See below.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM or send in-game mail to myself or one of our officers listed below.

Guild Leader and Officers:
•Aeromu.9134
•Capulse.3542

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

You may visit your world’s community forum and ask there if you would like

https://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: MPyu.3078

MPyu.3078

You may visit your world’s community forum and ask there if you would like

https://www.gunnars-hold.eu/

Thanks, I’ll try that ^^.

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

u guys seems to be my ideal guild. but i was wondering do u guys teach a complete raid newbie your ways? i have a full ascended zerker war. i have 23k AP so yeah i play everyday, i also play pvp and im somewhat descent.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

Hey man ill let you my guild description, feel free to add me to speak tonight 7pm est time.
Hello! [HEX] – Hexxed is a newly created guild located in Jade Quarry that is recruiting new and old players. We may be small (for now), but we have capable leaders and lots of enthusiasm for the journey ahead. We want to create a guild where all of our members have a place to feel at home, where they can be who they are and play how they want. Simply put, to create a friendly community that enjoys playing the game together! This is a PvX guild where you can participate in any aspect of the game. We would like to build a strong community to organize lots of guild missions, raids, etc and also eventually get our own guild hall. If you are new to the game, or a long time veteran that wants to help us build the guild where you’ve always wanted to be, JOIN US!! Let’s build a nice community together and more importantly, let’s have fun doing it. feel free to add me ingame to keep in touch (minitopo.3124)! even if you dont want to join we are always welcome to have new friends.

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aandre the Giant.4615

Aandre the Giant.4615

Howdy MPyu!

Tyrs Paladium is definitely interested. We are a VERY social guild and have been for many years. Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, and we are proud of that fact… and you’ll realize it the moment you hit our site, read our guild rules, fill out our application and start playing in guild on the very first day.

Here’s a little bit more about Tyrs…

Tyrs Paladium is a renowned multi-game, drama free, zerg free guild for gamers 30 years of age and older (most are early 30s-70s+) that has expanded to the Guild Wars 2 game and community. We have two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don’t zerg (rush ahead leaving others behind).

We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the new player, returning player, and a veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled guild content in the Tyrs War Room shoot the kitten in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don’t mind, I’d like to share a few links with you:

• http://alturl.com/m9uim This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, peek at our guild rules, and fill out an application to join.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we’ll get you in right away!

Travel well,

Aandre
Tyrs Paladium Guild Founder

PS: It’s a great time to join Tyrs Paladium. We are a no drama social guild of many years that is literally a household name in two games, DDO and Neverwinter, and are in the process of launching here in Guild Wars 2 under the original Founders myself and the lovely Paks. We are having great fortune finding wonderful people. I promise you if you give us a chance you’ll be happy you decided to go with us and stick with us, and that Camaraderie and Friendship will be the rewards from early on.

TYRS PALADIUM – A Premier Guild Wars 2 Guild.
No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. Ages 30-70+
That’s the TYRS way. http://tyrspaladium.com

Looking for guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: KuraiandAlbel.2790

KuraiandAlbel.2790

Hello! The Love Bunnies [ILB] are recruiting new members! We are an active, small, and friendly guild. PvE content oriented: World Bosses, Dungeons, Fractals, SW, etc! New Players and Veterans are welcome! Please feel free to message me in game, KuraiandAlbel.2790 or on here for more information.

Here is our post:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/NA-PvE-PvX-The-Love-Bunnies-ILB/first#post5844006

[ILB] The Love Bunnies/Thief/Yak’s Bend