Looking for guild on Gandara

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tzarakiel.7490

Tzarakiel.7490

I’m looking for an active PvE guild on Gandara, preferrably one that does not require teamspeak or third party websites. I’ve been playing since early access but solo roaming is getting less interesting. My computer broke some time ago so my playtime will be irregular untill I get it fixed.

“I’m more insulted by his lack of imagination.”

in Looking for...

Posted by: nickelton.1924

nickelton.1924

Oi!

I’m with the Requiem of the Dead [REQ]. We’re one of the larger, more active guilds on Gandara. We’re a laid-back, social, fun community with players from all over the world, of all ages and many religions and we’re drama-free.

We’re a PvX guild (PvE,WvW and sPvP) and organize events daily. We’re always having a good time.

Although we promote using our website (req.shivtr.com) and TS3, we dont force you to use it. Enough of typing going on too.

If you want to be invited, send me a message in game or leave message at our website!

Ciao!

Officer in the Requiem of the Dead [REQ] ~ req.shivtr.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alstroemeria.3782

Alstroemeria.3782

Hey Tzarakiel,

[Yowl] is a medium sized (100~), international PvE guild on Gandara. We run dungeons, world bosses, map completion and other PvE related content on a daily basis. Our regular events schedule currently includes a Tequatl kill on Mondays, Mapping on Thursdays and Guild missions (all unlocked) on Sundays. All scheduled events are in the evenings on GMT time.

We don’t require full-time representation and all events are optional

Check out http://yowl.shivtr.com/ for more information or whisper/send a mail to Tiia Maria in-game!

Cat Fan and Leader of The Beantoes [Yowl]
Gandara