Looking for guild/transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Hello fellow wvwers I am looking to see if there are any guilds out there interested in picking me up and trasnfering me to their sever. I know guilds were getting transferred for leagues. I only wvw and spvp so I am usually broke in game.

I started on blackgate but our guild could never get in the same bl due to the queue. So we switched to a random mid tier server devona’s rest. Since then dr has died and the guild I started with has moved on to other games.

I consider myself a pretty decent pvper and have always played with organized guilds who use voice coms. I probably have about 400-500 wvw ranks between my characters which is pretty high for the worst server on na. I am wolf rank in spvp. So if anybody might be interested let me know here on the forums or in game same name.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Are you EU? Dragonbrand needs EU. Badly. The other servers whine about our SEA and sometimes NA — but are stuck with us because our score is deflated due to no EU presence.

WE’LL TAKE ANYONE IN THAT TIMEZONE.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Looking for...

Chuck Zitto.2367

I am on the north American server devona’s rest currently its dead. We just had 5 people run through and take our boarderland lol.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Well, these are North American servers. I can promise you you’ll find a good home on any of the top 4~5 tier servers. We all have communities, voice communication and organized guilds to run with.

My server, Dragonbrand often finds itself outnumbered during the early day due to our inflated score garnered by our late night counterparts (SEA coverage). If you’re fond of a lot of small scale operations and sneaking around to try to mitigate damage during EU, then fighting relatively even numbered zergs during NA — Dragonbrand would be a good home for you.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Looking for...

Chuck Zitto.2367

Well the point of the thread is im looking for a guild to pay to transfer me to their guild. Some people/guilds are rich and may be interested. I am broke in game and im not paying real money for gems to transfer.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Baegs, came from DR also and are a very talented WvW guild which I’m loving, as I recently joined. But i dont think we will pay for your transfer

Commander Nachonix

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

It’ll be super boring but do the frostgorge champ farm for a 3-4 days and you’ll make more than enough gold to transfer. I see that as your best way to get out of DR.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Most guilds won’t pay for someone to transfer; because they don’t know you from Adam.

The question that you need to ask, is would you want someone in your guild who isn’t willing to just farm for a few days to pay for their own transfer? It’s not hard to farm 20G a day (especially given the prices of most materials) so it doesn’t make sense for most.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Yawgmoth.1230

Yawgmoth.1230

Devona’s Rest isn’t dead. Many guilds, including RED, HoD, BRL, havc, FN, and others have great crews that you can run with. Check out DevonasRest.org for times/guilds/events.

Hope you find that it’s still fun here,
- Prae Tor

DR | red-guild.com