Looking for guilds, free TS and website

in Looking for...

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Hello,

This is an unusual request but I am from multigaming community The Chaos Vanguard We are looking for guilds to host. Essentially what that means is we will give you a free space on our TS and website and all we ask in return is you allow our Chaos Vanguard members to join your guild.

We’re looking for both NA and EU, preferably guilds that are self sufficient already (have guild missions and a leadership team) but we’re willing to help out as well if needed.

Our only requirement would be that your guild would be in line with ours in terms of membership rules. Currently we allow only people 16+ to join the community.

Another benefit to you is that we have multiple well established game divisions across games such as League of Legends, CSGO, Heroes of the Storm, Smite, Archeage, Warframe and more, which your members will all have access to.

If you are interested in more info, please go to our forums and PM me my forum name is JollyClaret
or PM me through the Guild Wars 2 forums
or poke me on Teamspeak, I usually use the name “Jolly” and am sitting in the Smite rooms.

Thanks

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in Looking for...

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

Just wanted to remind people we are looking for more people

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu