Looking for new guild: Willing to transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kali.8095

Kali.8095

Hey Guys!

[
EDIT: I found a home. Stop right here. I don’t want to switch guilds. They’re family now :) Thanks!! ]

So, I just recently left my guild on Crystal Desert due to inactivity and feeling that too much was left for myself to do, while the leader rarely was ever on. In saying that, I love to help out people and put effort into the guild, but it gets tire-sum to do that when you feel like you’re the only one…

I’m looking for a smaller guild, tight nit that is active during EST time that does basically everything. I do WvW, pvp, pve , FoTM, and dungeons. I’m a relatively new player, although I do have 4 lvl 80s(working on my 5th atm) and have spent well over 900 hours on the game. I’m extremely active and love meeting new people!

A guild that uses some sort of voice communication would be preferable, although not a must. Also I would enjoy a guild that is fairly funny and light hearted and likes to have a great time while still playing a great MMO :) This game is my relaxation, not a job! Haha. I’d also be willing to switch servers, I would just have to be given some time to supply the means to do so.

Thanks ahead of time,
Kali.

P.S. Feel free to message me in game.

(edited by Kali.8095)

in Looking for...

Posted by: xinglam.1857

xinglam.1857

Hey Kali!

Our guild is fairly small, but we’re quite active! We have 30 members, with most of us playing during evenings. (8pm to about 1am EST)

We use TeamSpeak and participate in all aspects of the game. We all know each other and love to have a great time. If you’d like to check us out, here’s our website – http://www.coostorybro.com

Good luck in your search!

-Xing (Kun Ji / Curious Quaggan)
http://www.coostorybro.com

(edited by xinglam.1857)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Boom.6148

Boom.6148

Howdy Kali,

Come join us on Northern Shiverpeaks! Our server has a strong PVE community so you’ll be able to find plenty of people to join you as you complete events and explore the world when WvW gets boring or you want to check out new content. Best of all, we have a very competitive WvW population – but we need more!

Our guild is looking for more competitive, active players to join us in mumble and roam WvW. (if you hurry and transfer now you’ll be able to fight some of your old buds on CD lol)

Black Crescent [BC] is proud to boast that we are an original GW1 guild, small (only <50 members), we are fun and casual. We don’t require much (no silly guild dues, mandatory meetings, or play how we say rules!) – just that you are an active player and represent.

Please check out our >>BC Recruiting Post<< on this forum.
Or stop by our site and fill out a very quick, easy >>recruitment app here<<.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like more info.

Hope to see you around!
~Boom Di Ada

Ta Ra Ra Boom De Ay

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dougal.8964

Dougal.8964

Hello Kali,

If you’re looking for a small, but active guild with a penchant for humor, you might want to check us out: Thundershrimp Are Go [TAG]. (warning: peppered with minor expletives-just FYI)

At the moment we are very small, but very active and growing. We are a good mix of laid-back, fun, and game-focused. (meaning, we put a lot of effort into the game, but don’t take things too seriously and we have fun while we play – it isn’t a job to any of us either.)

We are on Monday through Friday evenings ET and throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday.

We like to party up and play together (mostly PvE at the moment). We just started doing FoTM as a group and plan to do more things like dungeons, etc. Although we are currently PvE focused, we would like to start doing WvWvW and sPvP.

If you’re interested you can visit our website, PM me, or whisper me in-game. You’re also welcome to come and chat with us on TeamSpeak if you have any questions or just want to get a feel for what we’re like.

Also, we are on Crystal Desert.

Ebellah – Crystal Desert

Thundershrimp Are Go [TAG]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arrow.3856

Arrow.3856

Whats up Kali. Its Arrow here from [ARES] Dragonbrand, coming at you using the power of the internet. Are you sick of being unnoticed, unloved or just plain left out? We’re not just a guild, but A Community. The whole point of a guild is to make it’s members come together and become a tight community. At ARES we try to make sure that we do not make the same mistakes that old/large guilds make. I could go on and on but it would be easier for you to just check out our guild trailer (at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AME7SxuJuKg) and website (at http://knights-of-ares.enjin.com/).

“I may not be a horse whisperer, but I certainly
can and do speak to unicorns.” (Arrow The
Unicorn)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Athidae.3870

Athidae.3870

Hello, Kali

(Darkhaven)

Disciples of the Six has been established since day 1 of early access. We’re a smaller, close-knit guild with friendly and helpful members. We are not a leveling guild or social guild. We’re a PVE focused guild with occasional presence in WvW and SPvP for fun. We take part in group events such as world bosses and Living World content, Dungeons, FotM, and all other PVE content.

We’re looking for semi-experienced to experienced players that would be interested in higher end PvE content. We look for good attitudes and helpful nature as well a proficiency in your class. We’re not looking for “Elitists” attitudes here, and we can promise you that you won’t find that here either.

If you’re interested in joining or have questions about the guild, please feel free to in game mail or message Athidae, Blood Taiko, or Jassari in game.

Thank you, and my the Six watch over you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rits.4036

Rits.4036

Hiya Kali!

The Unholy Mackerels [UM] is a small-medium sized (30 active w/ no activity req. ~6-15 prime time), social and fun PvX guild residing on FA. We treat everyone here like a part of the family and our relationships with each other become long-term friendships. We are down to earth and genuinely like to have silly fun but also like to work together to get things done!

There’s so much more about us but I really want to be an open book when it comes to describing our guild to you so to avoid missing anything, I will link you our recruitment thread and our guild’s website., which has everything there is to know about us!

• Check out all the details about us here
  • Or check out our site!
  • Also, an example of our silly fun…here’s a trailer our guild made for one of our fun events.

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know. Good luck in your search!

Grumpy Rits – A GrumpyCat/Charr Warrior
The Unholy Mackerels [UM]
Fort Aspenwood

in Looking for...

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Hey Kali! Well unlike the other guilds posting here im not going to paste something I wrote ahead of time lol. Our guild Champions of Old Tyria [Coot] is a muti-server guild mostly in DR and JQ but we got a few ppl in other servers. We pride ourselves with helping new players learn the game and we also do some fun dungeon runs for the higher lvls.

Our members are both hardcore and casual gamers with a laid back feel. We would gladly liek to have you in our guild and you would only need to transfer if you would like to. We use Dolby Axon as our voice chat that players actually use lol with a few backups just in case. Also nothing we use for our guild such as voice chat and websites cost real money so you will never hear anyone ask for money to help support it.

If you are interested please send mail or PM me in game my character is Lil Orlin.

in Looking for...

Posted by: SeeingBlue.8453

SeeingBlue.8453

Hello,

We are very active in the EST time zone, we also enjoying playing all aspects of the game.

If you are looking for a structured multi-game community you can call home then I invite you to review Great Architect. Instead of giving some TL:DR article, I have provided some key points below.

Our Community

• Stormbluff Isles – We are active on SBI, but allow guesting. Don’t forget you can delete all your chars for a free transfer.
  • Mature – Our ages range from 18 – 30+.
  • Active – Recruiting all time zones. We have 60+ members. Most active around 10PM+- EST.
  • Website – Our site is hosted by Enjin. Used to share information and promote our events.
  • Community Oriented – We are community first, guild second. We look for community members.
  • Voice Comms – We use Mumble & Enjin chat via Overwolf overlay to communicate across multiple games.
  • Live Streamers – We promote our Twitch streamers. Our streamers often do giveaways.
  • Newbie Friendly – We are very helpful and always welcome new players.

In-Game Activity

• WvW – Weekly WvW night. We run in small groups.
  • sPvP – Not much sPvP activity but we will support anyone wanting to start a team.
  • Leveling – We often team up with and help our lower levels.
  • Dungeons – Eager to run Dungeons, often done nightly.
  • Fractals – Same as above. Our most active runners are nearly level 10+.
  • World Bosses – We often report active bosses and kill most of them on a nightly basis.
  • Missions – Actively unlocking missions.
  • Representing – We do not require 100% representation, but atleast 75+-%.

I believe this covers just about everything. If you have any questions feel free to mail me in-game. You may also submit an application at http://greatarchitect.us

Thank you,
SeeingBlue
-Great Architect Admin

Great Architect | Casual PvX [WvW, sPvP, Dungeons, World Bosses, Living Story]
Multi-Game | Mumble | Live Streamers | Newbie Friendly
http://greatarchitect.us

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Equinox Solstice [TIME] is an semi-hardcore PvX guild formed on 18-February-2013, based in Crystal Desert that aims to foster interest in all aspect of the game (sPvP, WvWvW and PvE), seeking for players that are fun-loving, outgoing and self-motivated.

We are a international guild with players from all over the world, having significant 24 hours presence.

If you are interested in joining the guild, you can contact SkyShroud.2865 or you can visit our guild site for more info.

Alternatively, Crystal Desert has many guilds, you can join Crystal Desert server and check it out.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bloodstorm.6015

Bloodstorm.6015

Hi Kali, Overlord Kaldoran Bloodwar, leader of the 5 guild Apocalyptic Armageddon Conglomerate. In 7 days we reached 55 members and in 10, we reached 100 member count in the sister guild, Order of Apocalyptic Armageddon. We are now 600+ members in the “alliance”. We do have a website and Facebook page as well. Very active chat on both guilds’ guild chat and also the alliance TeamSpeak is very active and we do guild missions together from there. Eventually as each of the 5 guilds are activated and built up, all 5 guilds will utilize the TeamSpeak, even after the possibility that GW2 introduces alliance chat channels into the game.

Please contact me or any of our AARM Ambassadors for an invite or more information. Thank you for your precious time.

Overlord Kaldoran Bloodwar (AARM)

in Looking for...

Posted by: revx.4378

revx.4378

Hi Kali,

Perhaps I might interest you in my guild, Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers [PMS], which is situated on Yak’s Bend. We’re a small group, with about 15 active, so you’ll definitely get to know everyone quite quickly.

You can get more details about us from this forum post or you can go directly to our website.

If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me a PM here or in game.

Take care, and happy travels!

RevX PMS
PMS|H2O Guild Wars 2 Division Co-Leader

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jovani.9207

Jovani.9207

We are a wvw only guild if your intrested would be glad to have you apart of our fast growing guild. link is here to the forum topic.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/Sorrows-Furnace-wvw-only-guild-HT/first#post2911340
I know of a pve only guild within the sorrows furnace server if intrested hit me up

in Looking for...

Posted by: katsu.4052

katsu.4052

Hey Kali,

come check us out at http://prescribedrx.com/

We recently transferred over to SoS for a better WvW scene and community. We intend to stay here indefinitely and grow here. We are looking for quality/fun members to join us here on this server.

We are tight-knit and everyone is generally on teamspeak, we are PvX w/ a WvW focus.

http://prescribedrx.com/
NA | Sea of Sorrows

in Looking for...

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

New guild forming on SoR [LOK] Lords of Krampus if you are willing to transfer. We basically are normal dudes that want to wvw and mostly havoc squad and flip bloodlust buff for sor. We are very small atm but already have three commanders. You dont’ have to worry about ts or becoming burnt out on commander zergs. It’s just small squads having fun and chatting while stomping enemies.
pm me in game if you want Greyalis.2309

Attachments:

Self Is The Emblem All

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting SEA PVX

[BURN] is new guild recruiting mature and laidback players who enjoys PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours.
We are looking for members to grow the guild together.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time.
International players are welcome too.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.

Send me a mail if you are interested.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Shryock.4039

Shryock.4039

Hello mate,

If you are looking for a WvW guild in BG server. Check our guild website:
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

Sire Francis [Zero]
Organization Zero [Zero] | Blackgate
http://organizationzero.enjin.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: ashammer.2359

ashammer.2359

Hi Kali,

I’m the guild leader of a PvE guild on Sorrow’s Furnace called Wrath Incarnate (WIN)
We are a friendly and all inclusive guild hoping to make every members gaming experience positive and enjoyable. We have over 150 members (20+ logging in daily) and a great core group that logs in everyday; we are also home to casual players and don’t mind if you only log in once or twice a week.

We try to consistently run Guild Bounties, Treks and Rushes. We have Challenges unlocked and will have Puzzles unlocked shortly We are constantly running all dungeons in story and exp mode and also do Fractals runs for those interested . We tend to run WvW in small groups but you can usually find a few of us solo roaming or with a zerg.

We also offer full guild upgrades, Ventrilo, a website, scheduled events and no drama at all.

If this sounds like a good fit for you and/or would like to know more just send me a PM here or in-game.

—Ryazz

Guild Leader – Wrath Incarnate
http://www.wrathincarnate.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kali.8095

Kali.8095

Hey everyone.. So I found my guild that I now call home. No need to whisper me in game anymore :P There’s no way I’m switching !