Looking for people to game with

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drew.6027

Drew.6027

hey im kinda new to this and im looking for new friends to go on adventures together and grow as a team would be much appreciated thanks im also a youtube player so i do record alot of content if interested add my skype: PhadeConcepts or my guild wars player name: Phatel

in Looking for...

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Maybe u could add if ur in EU or US, and what u wish to focus on during your travels in Tyria (i.e PvE PvP or PvX player), that should narrow it down and peek interest!

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Looking for...

Posted by: Countess Aire.9410

Countess Aire.9410

When are you available to play. We also use TeamSpeak. Message me. We welcome new players. Easy going and helpful.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Romeofalls.5974

Romeofalls.5974

Axiom of Eternity is a small guild started on 5/29/2015 that is located in the Tarnished Coast server. We are gearing up for the next expac and are looking to play with everything guild wars has to offer. We are in the process of gaining members and trying to see what the general masses would like to do more of. We do not want to be one of those guilds that grows so large that they ignore their new members and less experienced members of the game. In the future we look to run things like dungeon runs and guild lottos as well as guild missions. We are looking to set up a website and a team speak shortly.

Message us in game if interested

Romeofalls.5974
Pikoh.5347