Looking for people to play with

in Looking for...

Posted by: EliTETRiALS.1379

EliTETRiALS.1379

Hi everyone,

I am starting fresh on GW2.
I pre ordered the game and haven’t played in such a long time and really want to get back into it.
I want to start a new character so I get the feel of the game from the beginning again.
Haven’t decided what character etc yet but wondering if anyone wants to play? – Perhaps your a new player or you are also creating a new player?

Either looking for players or a guild to join. I am from the UK will join an American server if we play at the same times.

I can play around 4 hours every weekday and can do all day on weekends.

I am 21 years old, male and I have a mic so can talk on Teamspeak

(edited by EliTETRiALS.1379)

in Looking for...

Posted by: buster.2648

buster.2648

Hey there. I would be willing to play with you. Been itching to level a new alt. However, what server region do you play on? As I am a US player.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rosarie.7642

Rosarie.7642

Hello, I’m a new player and I would be really interested in playing with someone. New or old players alike. Still downloading the client, will take an hour or two more but after that I wanna jump right in to the action.

A side note: Im an EU player.

in Looking for...

EliTETRiALS.1379

Hello, I’m a new player and I would be really interested in playing with someone. New or old players alike. Still downloading the client, will take an hour or two more but after that I wanna jump right in to the action.

Hey buddy, I can play tomorrow as Im at the cinema at the moment. Where in EU are you?

in Looking for...

EliTETRiALS.1379

Hey there. I would be willing to play with you. Been itching to level a new alt. However, what server region do you play on? As I am a US player.

Hey Im from UK
What times do you play?
I can play 6.30GMT until about 10.30GMT weekdays and anytime on weekends.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rosarie.7642

Rosarie.7642

Hey buddy, I can play tomorrow as Im at the cinema at the moment. Where in EU are you?

Thinking my timezone is GMT+1 as Im living in Sweden.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Medex.1504

Medex.1504