Looking for relaxed fungeoneers [EU]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aliosne.1023

Aliosne.1023

Hi guys

I am looking for people interested in doing relaxed non-meta-only, non-stacking-only, no-minAP-required dungeon runs [EU].
I have been trying to do dungeons daily, time permitting, and by now (through PUG and error) I have built a small list of pretty neat people I can whisp for a run. However, there is not always enough of us online and PUGing is such a hit and miss. A lot of people who join get upset with no stacking, die&leave instantly, and/or want to skip whatever they can, really ruining the group’s mood.
Soooo… I do not care which class, or which build you play, or how experienced you are, as long as you can (or want to learn to) manage your own character in a fight. Depending on the mood we can skip or stack (rather rarely), but mostly we just breeze though the content in the free mode, and if we wipe, we laugh it off and continue. If you are new, we can lead, and if you are experienced, share tips along the way.

Also starting/learning fractals!

Contact me here or in-game if you would like to be added to the list, and I will let you know whenever there is a dungeon planned : )

Thanks!

(edited by Aliosne.1023)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Miku.6297

Miku.6297

Hi there! Casual, fun seeking, adventurous, bunneh mesmer here and I’d love to be added to the list of relaxed runs!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seal.5964

Seal.5964

Fun fun fun!
Hehe, you know where to find me

Aliosne is a proper fundungeoneer, I’ve seen first-hand!
There is also the option of having a super, super hard fundungeon, but only for the very brave!

EU The Right Trolls ~JiVE~

in Looking for...

Aliosne.1023

\o/

Thanks Seal, you mentioned the hard runs only because they are generally organised by YOU, admit it! : D

in Looking for...

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

I’m also looking for competent people that would like to do complete runs, meaning kill everything, no skipping. but I do stack. So if anyone wants to do such runs, feel free to add/contact me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Castaliea.3156

Castaliea.3156

My husband and I are looking to learn and do dungeons. Mind we join in? This sounds great. Send me a mail on forums if so.
Good luck.

Guild Leader
Sempai Said I Was A [QTpi]
Apply @ | http://sempaisaid.enjin.com |

in Looking for...

Aliosne.1023

bump for glory

I am happy to say that I had some replies to my post and have done very pleasant runs with like-minded people who are now on my to-whisp list, thanks guys : )

Would be great to hear from more players!

in Looking for...

Posted by: NotOverlyCheesy.9427

NotOverlyCheesy.9427

I am very interested! This sounds exactly the kind of thing I love to do.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Esethia.9257

Esethia.9257

I’m interested! I have been looking for something like this

in Looking for...

Aliosne.1023

Bump-a-licious!

Still on a lookout for more people to add to the list!

Also, since the guild I was in at the time of writing that post disbanded, a friend and I made a new one and an alternative option opened:
Fungeoneer is now a special rank for people who do not want to join the guild per se, but would like to be in touch with others interested in doing relaxed dungeons. This rank does not require representing, and it simply serves to strenghten the networking of all players interested in such runs. More info on the guild here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/EU-Head-Over-Heals-in-LAVA or just contact me.

Cheers!!