Looking for server

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: TheHunter.7329

TheHunter.7329

I am moving servers and looking for one that has a lot of people on, but at the same time not huge ques. Any suggestions?

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

SoS would be a good choice for you. We typically only que our home BL(When multiple guilds are on it) and of course EB. However, the ques for those two maps are usually very short.

A lot of the time though we don’t have ques on any map.

Hope to see you on SoS fighting along side us soon!

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

What server are you currently on? If you’re looking to move to a middish tier I can suggest HOD.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Treeoflife.4031

Treeoflife.4031

SBI is a great server with an awesome community. the only map que you have to worry about is EBG and our home BL on reset night (NA Prime time) other than that EBG will que at times throughout the rest of the week but the que time is never that long. There are many good guilds both casual and hardcore you can join! Hope to see you there!

Guild Leader of Rebel Dps [ReD]
~Glitch

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: jojo.7490

jojo.7490

come to MAGUUMA!!!

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Bear.7803

Bear.7803

Can not say enough good about SBI … Best move I made!

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

What server are you currently on? If you’re looking to move to a middish tier I can suggest HOD.

Blod, sad to see you and LEXs move. If you had stayed you would have seen the fruits of your labour. People sieging and refreshing, people scouting, people dedicated to defense.

Without a doubt the example you and LEXS set was a good one and others followed.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Blod, sad to see you and LEXs move. If you had stayed you would have seen the fruits of your labour. People sieging and refreshing, people scouting, people dedicated to defense.

Without a doubt the example you and LEXS set was a good one and others followed.

I am glad our example paid off and SBI is doing so well! It was time for me to move on however (for several reasons), and I’ve been enjoying my time on HoD. Best of luck to you! <3

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: ebbnjin.5276

ebbnjin.5276

I am glad our example paid off and SBI is doing so well! It was time for me to move on however (for several reasons), and I’ve been enjoying my time on HoD. Best of luck to you! <3

Oh.. no… I was a huge fan of you guys in SBI. Extremely sad to see you guys go…. but wish you well in HOD

(edited by ebbnjin.5276)

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

O-M-G, I’m still struggling with my new laptop (GOD KITTEN IT LENOVO!!! This is my first ThinkPad! KITTEN YOU LENOVO! :x) and I’m one of the few LEXS still on SBI~ I’ll probably log on tomorrow (Fri 24 Jan) to take a peek at SBI and the new homeland defence guild [Zeal](?). Someone in [Zeal] kindly messaged me on SBI TS weeks ago. I saw some familiar faces in there, too.

I can be reached through official or SBI forum message. See you around~

PS. Please save LEXS channel for me XD
PS2. And what happened to the match-ups sub-froum……

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I can also vouch for SBI, we’re looking for more coverage to compete with T2 opponents, which is great fun

Commander Nachonix

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

come to MAGUUMA!!!

^not this^ dont come to Maguuma unless you are an off-hours player, we dont have alot of ques and we like it that way.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Looking for server

in Looking for...

Posted by: Muramasa.6487

Muramasa.6487

Eredon Terrace!