Looking for skill group WvW guild - BP

in Looking for...

Posted by: The Escapist.5619

The Escapist.5619

By no means am I new to WvW roaming or incapable of running around solo, but who wants to solo roam when you could be in a 5-8 man group taking down small blobs.

I am just looking for some type of guild that runs Havoc groups, or small skill groups. When I was previously on SBI I ran around with a group like this and played as a very powerful S/D Elementalist. If there are any guilds like this out there on Borlis Pass, or other people that would want to get together to form a guild like this for BP send me a pm. My IGN is Alden Vedis. Looking forward to any input

(edited by The Escapist.5619)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

dude you need to come to SoR and join us at PRAE. We know exactly how you feel and havok nightly with about ten people atm.

Check out prae.shivtr.com or pm me in game if you are still looking for a new home. It’s honestly the most fun i’ve had in a while in a guild and wvw in general.

thanks,
Graey

Self Is The Emblem All

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sedanis.3650

Sedanis.3650

Hey,

I usually try to avoid posting for folks who are looking for a specific server that’s not JQ, but Tribe [TRB] ran a Havoc squad on SBI and now JQ until this summer when folks took a break. I’m in the process of rebuilding a team.

Check out tribegaming.com to learn more about us. We’re a PvX community that has static nights for Guild Missions and planning at least 2 static nights for WvW Havoc squad.

-Sedanis

in Looking for...

Posted by: sinthetix.8765

sinthetix.8765

Hey! We’re on Borlis Pass looking for more to run skill groups. Currently we usually just have 5-6 people follow a zerg then break off for a support havoc. We’re getting more interested in a dedicated skill group and would love to have you. <3 Message me in game on “Aria of Thix”

http://www.ObeyTheLime.com

Nocturne of Thix, Lime Overlord and Community Leader of Tonic: www.obeythelime.com