Looking for some fun people

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rocketfing.3820

Rocketfing.3820

Hey guys, I’ve been playing since release but I’ve been getting bored because I’m lacking the critical social aspect of this game that comes from being in a guild. I’d like to join a guild that does a little of everything and has a decent number of people to play with most of the time. Thanks!

in Looking for...

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Lost sounds good for you, we do guild missions every Sunday, clear PVE areas a bit during the weeks, nightly and random dungeon runs, and a solid group of core WvWers, the main WvWers are on BP while the PVErs are mostly on NSP, send me a mail in game if your interested!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Drakenvold.9761

Drakenvold.9761

hi there
we would like to count you in our ranks,see our site and forum and apply when you can,PM me here or in game to Balor O Suilamhain ,we have site/forum and ventrillo
and daily fractal runs and fun stuff to do
we are the answer to the trend in the guilds now where your level and gear count more than you do,we are in Ring of Fire

For the vanguard

http://vanguardbloodorder.shivtr.com/

in Looking for...

Posted by: FlameKnight.9150

FlameKnight.9150

Just sent you a PM ingame.
Can i ask, what server are you currently on atm? And are you willing to move servers to join the right guild?

[OCX] OCEANIX – Sanctum of Rall – PvX Oceanic Guild.
OCX Officer
Guild Website: Oceanix

in Looking for...

Posted by: MarTheMad.7894

MarTheMad.7894

Heya! Writhe [WRTH] is a small casual guild looking for new recruits. We currently have 40 members. Most of our players are new players learning the game. We have a group of experienced players who help guide them through leveling and learning the game mechanics. There’s no such thing as a stupid question with us. If you need help learning more about your class or just want people to hang out with we might be right for you.

We do a lot of event camping and WvW. We’re working on getting guild missions going but to do that we need to help everyone in our guild level and learn more about the world first. If you’re interested in joining you can send me a PM on here or in game.

Located: Darkhaven
Voice: Raidcall

in Looking for...

Posted by: macon.4065

macon.4065

I am Cale Kneph and I am the Guild leader of New Rome a new Guild on the Crystal Desert Server that is growing very fast. We are a small guild that is actively involved in pretty much everything. We are looking for players, classes and all levels to join us. We have a communication system off of Raidcall and would look forward to you joining us. Feel free to come check us out. You can PM me in the game for an invite or any of my officers for New Rome.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Michael Welch.5296

Michael Welch.5296

S T Y L E on Jade Quarry might be a good fit – here’s

A bit about S T Y L E:
• Server: Jade Quarry – We are active only on JQ, but allow guesting. For a free transfer to JQ, you simply need to delete any characters you have created – so if you’re just starting out, head to Jade Quarry!
• Team: Our leadership team works hard to ensure that everyone in S T Y L E is enjoying what they want to enjoy in the game. We feel our job as leaders is to help facilitate your good time, and to lead by example.
• You: Can be anyone – new, experienced, young, old, in-between. The (known) ages of our members range from college students to retirees. We don’t concentrate on age, only maturity. Conduct in guild chat is strictly monitored and enforced – no name calling, discrimination, or drama.
• Life + Laughter: We refuse to be ultra-serious, and we always keep in mind that Real Life comes first. As such, the guild has no requirements for representing (although not repping does affect your rank), TeamSpeak/Website use, participation in events, or other restrictions.
• Experience/Skill Level: S T Y L E does have a special place in its black, black heart for players that are new to GW2 or to MMOs in general. We do not believe in ‘noobs’, only players that haven’t had the same experiences as some who’ve been around longer. We are very happy to guide, party with, provide info to, and nurture new players. Or for that matter, experienced players who need guidance with a new/different aspect of this multi-faceted game.

A bit MORE…
• Who: We have 50+ members. Most active around 3PM+- EST, but members can be found online at almost all times. We are very active in guild chat and in our TeamSpeak server.
• Activities: Structured guild activities are always evolving, and we currently host Tues/Thurs Dungeon nights; Wednesday Jumping Puzzle or Mini-Dungeon events; Fractal Fridays, and typically a Guild Bounty on Sunday nights. Ad-hoc parties constantly form of S T Y L E members helping each other to complete personal stories, map completion, or other events.
• Website + Voice: http://jqstyle.enjin.com is currently being re-designed by our guild webmaster – and we use TeamSpeak on the Jade Quarry TS server (ts.jadequarry.com), although it is not a requirement for membership in the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: HaloaOhana.2073

HaloaOhana.2073

Remnants of Hope – Light from a few can be a beacon to many

Fundamentals
Guild Name: Remnants of Hope [HOPE]
Server: Tarnished Coast
Time Zone: International, primarily North America
Playstyle: PvX, WvW
Roleplay: Optional, Light-Medium
VOIP: TS3
Recruitment: OPEN

About Us
Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, it moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch. Well known and respected on the Jung-Ma server, we continue to have an active, positive presence in the game.
At the request of its members, Remnants of Hope has changed into a multi-gaming guild to accommodate Guild Wars 2. Over the past 3 years we have undergone changes but continue to improve with age and experience. We strive to provide an engaging environment for all players to play the way they want. In GW2, we currently have a core group of about 10 members who play daily, with many other more casual players who pop in a few times a week, and we are looking to expand our ranks.

Mission & Goals
Remnants of Hope stands for a lot of things, truthfully. If our atmosphere shows anything, it shows our integrity, maturity, respect and our very will to survive. Now that last one might seem a bit extreme, but our undying loyalty to our guild and the loyalty shown by many of our members today have risen from the ashes of what would have kept many guilds down! We are ever evolving and ever improving as we continue to age and grow.
We aim to serve as a place where people can escape from their daily struggles and stress of life, to simply enjoy their time that they have to spare. Our motivation is to ensure everyone has the best experience that we can offer! As a “Light from the few can be a beacon to many,” we hope to empower our members and prove inspiration to many of the guilds within the GW2 community. We all have one common goal among us and that is a pleasant gaming experience!

PvX
Remnants of Hope wants to give you the opportunity to build your own playstyle. This means we offer PvE, PvP/WvW and RP. You are free to play the way you want! Don’t care for PvE but love PvP? Go for it! Not so hot for either PvE or PvP but want to really immerse yourself in your character through role-play? Not a problem. Whether you’re casual, semi-hardcore, or hardcore, we’re right there with you. We don’t limit ourselves to one thing that the game has to offer, but all fields that we can conquer as an ever-growing community. Our focus is far from linear like some guilds might be, and we will make the best of everything we’re given! Some will learn much more quickly than others; why not have our members help you reach full potential and maximize your enjoyment of the game?

Recruitment officer for Remnants of Hope

in Looking for...

Posted by: Hellfire.3591

Hellfire.3591

[UM] on FA is a tight knit PvX guild (~25 core members, 65 members) where we definitely care about one another and interact daily through TS3 and guild chat. We PvE ~50% WvW 40% and sPvP 10%. We do require 100% rep for everything except personal guild banks so that would not be a problem at all! Hopefully we are what you are looking for as we’d love to have you join us

I encourage you to check out all the details about us here:

- https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/guilds/recruitment/The-Unholy-Mackerels-UM-PvX-Fort-Aspenwood/first#post2450661

or check out our site! :d
- http://theunholymackerels.enjin.com/home

If you have any other questions I would be more than happy to answer, just let me know Good luck in your search!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Deadnight.5948

Deadnight.5948

SOR – [BURN] recruiting All time zones
International players are welcome too.

[BURN] is 2month old guild recruiting mature and laidback players
PVE and WVW havoc/roaming after working hours
We are looking for members to grow the guild together,
as a community.

Female friendly
Newbie Friendly
Mulit-Server Friendly

Currently on guild bounty and guild trek
New Player PVE mentoring
LvL mentoring
Guild event depending on the living story if needed for completion in big groups.

Prime time: 8:30p.m(+8gmt) or 5:30am server time. (SEA/OCEANIC)
Other Prime Times are (-5gmt, -6utc) as well as others.

Main language: English
Others: Canton, Mandarin.

We have Raidcall, Forum, Facebook and Youtube.

Highly recommend:
-Just want to have a fun and good time in WvW (nothing too hardcore)
-Sociable people who want to make new friends.
-Casual PVE and fractals.
-People who are new to this game.
-SG/MY/HK/AUS

Try us for a week, if we’re not a good fit for you we’ll understand. It’s about the person, not the numbers.
Check out our guild video by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN1c9UUtwHI
Send me a mail if you are interested.