Looking to Transfer

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Raven.5281

Raven.5281

I’m currently looking for a tier 6 to 8 NA server with a friendly community, I’m not that interested in larger zerg fights. I tend to prefer smaller group fights, home defense, and roaming. Occasionally, I do enjoy playing chase the tag. My play time is generally day/morning and I rarely play during evenings. Success and wins are not required, but you know they are nice. I’m looking for good fights and good players.

While I like my current server, I am simply not enjoying WvW as much as I did and I think it’s time for a change. Any help with suggestions would be lovely.

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: hmsgoddess.3869

hmsgoddess.3869

Consider FSP in the EU servers. A bit higher than you’re asking for but not a blobby server (at least not when I’m online)
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/Farshiverpeaks-is-calling-Americans/first#post4226761

The homeland border peeps are NUDE! Fun bunch of people. You’ll always have a good time with them.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/recruitment/NUDE-is-NOT-the-guild-for-you/first#post4226701

~ Emma Vine Sixty Nine Shades Of [NUDE] – Crystal Desert

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: DirtyCurtis.9405

DirtyCurtis.9405

Why not move to Darkhaven, we are at the top of teir 6 with nsp right now and have some of the best coverage, we constantly have people on during the day, mornings included and could us some good roamers and player during that time our community is great and you will always have people to play with

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

If you’re really not interested in large zerg fights you should consider Eredon Terrace, Anvil Rock or Ehmry Bay… T6 is already getting a bit zergy with NSP and DH (which can field a lot of people during prime time) and in T7 we have SF (The official NA blob of bronze) and SoR (which seen to be just a blobby as the T6 servers).

I don’t know if Kaineng still have no NA presence like it was in the last weeks, but it might be a interesting option aswell.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: atonyeson.2864

atonyeson.2864

Should consider joining kaineng. We have the greatest player in the game here. He’s really good at spreading his wisdom.

Server: eb, nsp, et, fc, hod, gom, sor, bg, tc, ioj, ar, dr, bp, dh, kn, hod, sos
Guild tbt [allergic to grapes]

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

I thought Ajax was on AR? Did he go back to Kain again? :o
Also +1 for Eredon Terrace just because i’m on it

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Yeah I heard Ajax returned to Kaineng… Maybe he saw that they made a ranger-only guild on his name and decided to go back.

Should consider joining kaineng. We have the greatest player in the game here. He’s really good at spreading his wisdom.

Him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWcAek5_JE

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Yeah I heard Ajax returned to Kaineng… Maybe he saw that they made a ranger-only guild on his name and decided to go back.

Him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaWcAek5_JE

The legendary Ajax Blue has returned to Kaineng once again?

I have so many memories of him when I was on kaineng for all of last summer.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jess.6710

Jess.6710

I am going to 2nd what Amber said. Sounds like you would be a good fit for FSP. We are NA and didn’t consider going EU at first, but we do not regret it

[NUDE] Jesuki – Far Shiverpeaks

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

I’d honestly say Darkhaven, obvious bias aside.

1. We have coverage, unlike most other servers in bronze. This means if you play during off hours, you’ll have people to play with chances are. We’re not a server that only has a night crew and no day crew either, we’re a good all around server. There’s never less than a dozen people in WvW, even in the dead of night, we usually have 30+ on in WvW (I commanded a 35 man zerg a couple nights ago at 2am PST myself lol). Our morning crew is also exceptionally strong for bronze.

2. We have every kind of crew you could want to run with. We have zerg busting guilds (MEAN, BEVR, TAG), very skilled roaming guilds (JPGN, SOLD, HAIL, RDH), and a whole host of PvX and casual WvW guilds.

3. A strong core. You don’t have to worry about hitting t8, we’ve seen our fair share of hard times and we’ve never fallen below t7. Our community is strong and close together.

4. Never giving up. We don’t give in, ever. We were behind NSP by 30k a few days ago, now we’re ahead by close to 40k. We don’t give in, we fight, we don’t back down and we don’t PvE once the going gets rough. If you want people who will fight with you no matter how hard it gets, we’re your server.

That said, Jeknar is right. NSP and Dh, in particular, are significantly larger than the other servers in bronze at the moment (possibly excluding SoR). While I feel this population is a good thing, as it strikes the balance between the zerging of silver and the smaller scale focus of lower tier servers, it may not be for everyone.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me and we can discuss it more.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

Looking to Transfer

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jeff.5139

Jeff.5139

For your consideration: http://www.sanctumofrall.com/

It’s an exciting time to be a Rallian! The SoR Community now stands united in its goal to create the best playing environment for all Rallians as Hardocre WvWers, PvE casuals and flexible PvXers have come together to run server wide events in PvE, WvW and Server forums.

For those who like a good dose of PvE, story and farming; our guilds run events such as but not limited to daily Tequatl, bi-weekly server community guild mission runs and even special server wide activities such as “Tier 5 in Dry top” for farming.

SoR WvW is cooperative and non-toxic. We do not currently have the coverage of much higher ranked servers at the moment but you can rest assured that when you log on there will be tags ready to lead the growing Rallian presence which has welcomed its new friends who have been looking for a good community to permanently call home and old friends trickling back from long breaks or from upper tiers who just missed the good times they had in the community.

Participation in Server community activities is encouraged and rewarded with raffle prizes such as full armor sets (periodically) and even legendaries (GTA). As of writing SoR is ranked 18 and on the rise, who knows what the future holds, but take comfort in that when the times comes the men and women who will stand shoulder to shoulder with you and with whom you will most assuredly enjoy your time with will be experienced, dedicated and Rallian.

(edited by Jeff.5139)