Looking to start over. {FA}

in Looking for...

Posted by: dchsknight.3042

dchsknight.3042

HI!

I am a returning player. I have played wow to death, I tried out wildstar and that is to much of a time sink.

I am currently on FA and I thinking about making a ranger/necro. I am wanting to return to GW2 but the guild I was in is dead or never really has people in my Timezone. I currently have no characters with a lot of level investment so deleting and transferring is possible.

Personally what I want to do in game is what ever. I want to explore new things and PVP is something I never really done. I would love to try that out. Hence why I want to make a ranger/necro. I am also really interested in the living story and would love to try all that out. I did do the marionette events of the last living story and loved it.

I am mainly an evening player PST and i am looking for a guild that is active in the later evening like around 8pm+.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sennis.9604

Sennis.9604

Remnants of Hope was founded on June 7, 2009. Originally a Star Wars Galaxies guild, it moved to Star Wars: The Old Republic at launch. Well known and respected on the Jung-Ma server, we continue to have an active, positive presence in the game.
At the request of its members, Remnants of Hope has changed into a multi-gaming guild to accommodate Guild Wars 2 and Wildstar. Over the past 3 years we have undergone changes but continue to improve with age and experience. We strive to provide an engaging environment for all players to play the way they want. In GW2, we currently have a group of about 15 – 20 members who play daily, with many other more casual players who pop in a few times a week, and we are looking to expand our ranks.
What we offer:
1. Very active forums
2. TeamSpeak 3 server
3. Freedom to play your game the way you want
4. Scheduled events on the calendar as well as “pop up” events put
together through guild chat
5. Family-friendly community and environment
What we value in our guild members:
Postitive Attitude
Maturity
Friendly Nature
Team Player
Respectful
How to join:
1. Visit our site and create an account. http://remnantsofhope.com
2. Validate the account using the email that is sent to you.
3. Once validated follow the steps found here to fill out an application!
4. Once your application is accepted you go through a 2 week trial process to make sure we are the right guild for you.
5. After your trial period you are a full member!
Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. We like to get to know you a little bit in it. Give us a feel for who you are in those answers and let us see how great of a person you are!
If you have any questions PM Myself or Ensomnyak.3482

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aeromu.9134

Aeromu.9134

Synergy is a guild started by some friends with a goal to create a small community of friendly players. We aren’t interested in having 500 members where no one knows anyone else. We are currently playing Guild Wars 2 primarily on the Jade Quarry server.

For Guild Wars 2, we participate both PvE and organized PvP in both WvWvW and structured PvP. Most of us have been gaming together since the days before Guild Wars 1 and continue to do so. Because of our long standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play well as a well oiled machine, hence the name Synergy.

•Focus on Living Story achievements
•Chance to play with friendly players
•Structured PvP teams
•Active TeamSpeak
•Strong leadership with two PvE officers and two PvP officers to back up our leader.
•Scheduled events including Dungeons such as high end fractals and the like.
•Assistance with farming legendary items.
•Guild website available at synergygw2.enjin.com

•Officer positions available for:

PvE – with a focus on dungeons
WvW – we prefer to run smaller organized teams.

What we expect
•18 and up preferably
•Have a working Mic and TeamSpeak preferred
•Have a sense of humor but realize things may not always be PG13
•Attributes of a team player with a good attitude.

To join or if you have any questions feel free to PM myself or one of our officers listed below.

•Saderic.2961
•Brawson.4701
•Archdruidess.5143
•Aeromu.9134

in Looking for...

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

Join DmD and do more damage…. but seriously we have a large group that runs late NA into OCX so hit us up in game or here if you have questions.

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com