MIST[CORE] LFM CORE or Leader SPVP players.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Greetings everybody from North America!

MISTCORE is a core / hardcore TPVP no rep require guild created in June 2013 on NA servers.

Minimum required for this recruitment phase:

1- Having wins 500+ rank or team pvp matches.
or
2- Group leader that run mostly SPVP match with a guild/team.

Most of our players are people that have hundreds of “TEAM” games played at all level of play. (mid-tier to top-tier, with a minority of really good 1v1 players with less rotation experiences)

We like to ask people when we need a fifth for our TEAMs. MISTCORE is the place to find people who like to pug (play with new team) that can deliver success to your objectives. Better than any random choice around! (whisper people available is the way to go, they like to get asked!)

We have an alliance with ESP, Emc (Thane) and TFS (Impact) and are looking for more dedicated pvp group leader into our alliance. (I want to run one or two nights with the team to bring the leader into MISTCORE with an Ally Leader rank)

MISTCORE did host Absolute Legends, Apex, Select Few, Being OP is Hard, Team USA, Team PUMA, DnT, BKB, YOLO and many other team/pvp guilds in the past. Welcome to all team into our Alliance of pvp players.

We are recruiting other players like us, that pass more than 75% of their time, TPVPing.

Our guild passed many changes over the time but it’s still strong for that kind of “niche”. (remade the rank system with the new leaderboard (December 2014), kick some “inactive” low skills players, have a more cautious recruiting method to cater to mid-tier and up)

Trolls, Drama queen and haters (trash talkers) are usually kick from the guild. We want to win with a good competitive attitude, not a trash zone of abusive people who can’t express themselves properly. (please send screenshot to me, if you are witness of those forbidden guild behavior)

TS is required, microphone optional (but really mandatory to run serious stuff with me and many other members).

Send me a Private Message on the forum with your PVP panel stats screenshot (you can use any hosting picture website) and account_name.XXXX to give me some idea of who you are and some text to say what you want into a large (164 members – 100 active) tpvp guild.

I rarely blind recruit people up and I will not take everyone who want a place into it.

Our Established pvp players rank (and up) have 500+ wins into Team or Rank pvp games. So this is the minimum required, for this new recruiting phase.

Be ready to be ask for some unranked ride with TS mandatory (for try out) before getting a rank (other than new player, playing like a noob can give you the cold streak rank until you prove you can play good enough).

Thank you for your interest.

Tl -dr: We recruit people with 500 wins+ into team or rank spvp matches and we are looking for team leaders that are looking for more people for their team.

We are no rep required guild with hardcore or core pvp players.

Send me your pvp panel screenshot in private message with your account_name.XXXX and a text for what you are looking for into a pvp guild.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

We are still looking for established (500+wins in rank or team queue) or team leader pvp players.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: LordCanti.7124

LordCanti.7124

So posting here, of interest in joining such a guild, won’t do any good then?

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Got some great new members. We are still recruiting!

in Looking for...

LordCanti.7124

Well that didn’t answer my question. ;_;

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Well that didn’t answer my question. ;_;

I am not sure what to answer to your question. Won’t do any good?

How can I know if you would be good with MISTCORE or if MISTCORE would be good to you?

Perhaps, since I main French as first language, I did miss the “expression cultural reference” to your question.

in Looking for...

LordCanti.7124

Was trying to say; will posting here do any good, as to inquiring to membership. :x

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Was trying to say; will posting here do any good, as to inquiring to membership. :x

I did ask for private message with pvp panel statistic.

I look at my PM each day.

I come on this thread once or twice a week.

Thank you for your interest,

in Looking for...

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Unable to find a feature to attach ss’s to pm’s.

Attachments:

Crazy Leg

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Unable to find a feature to attach ss’s to pm’s.

Thank you for your interest.

Simply make a file with your SS and attach it to your PM message.

BTW, I need pvp stats panel (rank game wins), not Achievement panel.

MISTCORE got a rank based system based on FACTS and not on BS (people say someone is good while he is not or someone is bad while he is good). So everybody got their rank through it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

14_ characterschars

Attachments:

Crazy Leg

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Thank you Littlefeather, I will add you up tonight.

in Looking for...

LordCanti.7124

Any chance I could prove my worth to you, even though I don’t have the 500 ranked wins? I mean, I haven’t done bad for just really starting PvP when seasons started.

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

Any chance I could prove my worth to you, even though I don’t have the 500 ranked wins? I mean, I haven’t done bad for just really starting PvP when seasons started.

Thank you for your inquiry.

I am actively recruiting established spvp players that put their time into the game mode.

This means, that I have a lot of players to play with to evaluated them to make sure MISTCORE still reflect our gaming philosophy.

I am doing all this work alone and many that got the “requisite” right are waiting to get try out on QUEUE to be approved in the guild.

If you are serious about MISTCORE offering, come back when you got that 500 wins in rank queue.

I will hear any offer that don’t meet the 500 wins in rank queue for different MISTCORE RANK

1- Competitive : 60% win/loose ratio all queue mode.
2- Champion : Top 1 AG or top 3 ESL play. (we need the best to help us become better)
3- French Veteran : 2k games for all spvp game mode and speak french and english. (I main french and so, many good french bilingual players play with us)
4- Ally Leader : you are a strong leader of a spvp group and you bring me into it to try it out, usually guild leader or competitive team leader.
5- You are a competitive players and have a solid records of different competitive game with proof of it and you can CARRY two nights of MISTCORE PUG with me.

in Looking for...

Jourdelune.7456

WE are still looking for players with 500+ wins over rank or team queue.

Or:

1- Competitive : 60% win/loose ratio all queue mode.
2- Champion : Top 1 AG or top 3 ESL play. (we need the best to help us become better)
3- French Veteran : 2k games for all spvp game mode and speak french and english. (I main french and so, many good french bilingual players play with us)
4- Ally Leader : you are a strong leader of a spvp group and you bring me into it to try it out, usually guild leader or competitive team leader.
5- You are a competitive players and have a solid records of different competitive game with proof of it and you can CARRY two nights of MISTCORE PUG with me.

in Looking for...

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

im interested in joining the guild

Attachments:

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

in Looking for...

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

here is another if this gives you a better idea since i main necro

Attachments:

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate