in Looking for...

Posted by: MercAngel.5492

MercAngel.5492

Would also like to check it out i need to find a new home

MadCast Gaming [MCG] [SoR]

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Hey, we are just getting started with our jumping puzzle run now! I tossed you an invite so hopefully you could join us. ^^

in Looking for...

Posted by: AndromedaCat.3295

AndromedaCat.3295

We had a really successful huge group of us complete jumping puzzles tonight! It was amazingly fun!

We’ll be doing guild bounty hunts as well as dungeon runs tomorrow night. Please join us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: yoooshi.3547

yoooshi.3547

We did 12 Jumping quests last night for those who needed the acheivements/monthly! More goodies happening tonight; come check it out

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I was late to the jumping madness, but it was fun to hang out with everyone after! We had such a great time

Bounty hunts and dungeon runs tonight. I think we’ve got people hoping to do a lot of the different dungeons, so we’ll probably be making a lot of different groups. It should be great

in Looking for...

Posted by: foxtrotter.5194

foxtrotter.5194

There will be more Jumping Puzzle runs On Thursday, in the evening, feel free to join us.

in Looking for...

yoooshi.3547

Last night bounty hunts were great! Had a blast being lower level than the hunts and still successfully completing it For anyone who’s interested definitely come check it out!

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

More jumping puzzle madness should be going down this evening! If you’re worried about getting your monthly done this would be a great way to complete part of it! (and we’ll help you with others too if you want)

Come join us!

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

There’s a good group of us running around in GW2 right at this moment! Some jumping puzzles are going down, as well as people leveling lower level characters/new accounts. All I can say… it’s pretty much the best time to be had

in Looking for...

Posted by: foxtrotter.5194

foxtrotter.5194

The jumping puzzle runs were a success. I completed 9 of them for my monthly with the help of RedJustice. A few other members were along as well. We even ravaged a few Veterans for the monthly achievement as well. Feel free to stop by http://www.madcastgaming.com/ and check out the Guild Wars 2 content.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I’m not sure what’s on the agenda tonight for the MadCast GW2 crew, but I know we’ll be having a blast no matter what we do!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lyfeenz.5167

Lyfeenz.5167

Hello,

Do y’all have a fair number of lower level / new players ? I’m just getting into GW2 again and would like to start fresh with some like-levelled people.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

Hey Lyfeenz!

We do have a number of newer players; there are usually always a handful running around in lower-level areas doing map completion and learning the game together. Lots of our more seasoned players tag along too and just help out or play around with them

I’ll shoot you a friend request and an invite to our guild in-game and I’d encourage you to come hang out with us, check us out and see if we might be to your liking.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

A bunch of us are on right now; we’re debating doing a guild bounty hunt, might run some dungeons. Come join!

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

Skypirates in flight! Afternoon delight!

… Ending my terrible pun now. ;p We’ll be getting groups together to run the new dungeon tonight. It levels anyone up to 80, so you can be any level and get in on the fun! Come join!

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I know a group ran the skypirates dungeon last night Tonight we’ll be doing some excellent WvW

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

A good group is on and playing now!

We’re always interested in meeting new folks, so you should come join us

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I am excited to get in some GW2 tonight with my favorite people! I might try to see if I can round some folks up to do Arah with me so I can finish my personal story… hmmm

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Maybe after Arah, might be getting some groups together to slaughter some Aetherblades as well.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I really want it to be Wednesday night already so I can get in on some guild bounty hunt action!

I know I’ll have fun with whatever else we do tonight… I’m just impatient ;p

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

The thing I love the most about the MadCast GW2 guild is how friendly and welcoming everyone is. You can always find people to do whatever your heart desires wtih; they’re friendly, encourage and helpful.

GW2 was my first-ever MMO and I’m still rather noob-ish and don’t understand a lot of things, but everyone is patient, friendly and willing to teach me. They don’t mind running dungeons with me even if I don’t use the right skills or combos, even if I have the wrong. They may give me helpful tips if I want them but they’re also completely willing to let me play the game how I want to play it.

Best people around, hands down <3

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

We are planning to do a jumple puzzle racing game, you check out the details here:

http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?15604-Jumping-Puzzle-Racing-Game

It’s going to be pretty great! I encourage lots of people to come! It’s going to be super fun. I am god -awful- at jumping puzzles, so everyone can enjoy giggling at my multiple failures ;p

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

Bounty hunts are going to go down tonight! I’m excited to see who we will get to track this time

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

We ran some successful bounty hunts tonight! Thanks to all who came and participated; it was a great time!

in Looking for...

yoooshi.3547

Also ran some dungeons! I had help running story manor thanks!

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

I think my favorite thing about the MadCast GW2 guild is the people. It’s nice to be in an organized guild, which is a great benefit of itself, but honestly it doesn’t matter what we’re doing.

I’m just happy logging onto TS to get to be around these people. Logging into TS and being around them is one of the highlights of my day.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

Guild party tomorrow night!

I believe we’re possibly planning to get a big group together and try to learn some SPvP and maybe look at trying to make a team. I know I’ve never done any PvP before so it’s a little intimidating to me. If you’re new (or even a seasoned vet!) and would like to hang out with us while we teach people and just generally have a grand time, come join us!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us for WvW tonight, starting right now!!!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Once again, Sanctum of Rall dominates. Join us again next week.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jobotoo.1865

Jobotoo.1865

Join us for WvW, sPvP, Bounty Hunts, and so much more every day!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sleepcoma.9487

Sleepcoma.9487

Our bounty hunt last night was a ton of fun, we tracked down the swift running Prisoner 1411 in the Iron Marches, the flame throwing Shaman Arderus in Fireheart Rise and then did a bounty training for extra guild influence and took out Crusader Michiele in Sparkfly Fens.

We then had one group set out to learn Citadel of Flame for the first time, while I led a group through the Ruined City of Arah Story mode to complete their Personal Story.

There’s always something happening with MadCast!

in Looking for...

Posted by: DeathlySeeker.2586

DeathlySeeker.2586

Hello, I am looking to join a well organized and friendly big guild. Please contact me if you see this.

Thanks

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us tomorrow night at 9pm EST as we roll through Eternal Backgrounds. Give either me or Redjustice a yell and we will get you into a group.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Speaker.3514

Speaker.3514

Hello,
I am looking to join up with your group. I have been enjoying the process of leveling a few toons, but doing it all solo has gotten pretty boring. Have checked out your site and you all seem to have fun. I am not a full time player, but have been around the gaming and mmo scene for quite a while.

Thanks

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Speaker, I’ll send you a message and invitation when I get online this evening. We’d love to have you join us.

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Tonight is going to be awesome!

We’ve got a full slate starting off with Bounty Hunting a few dangerous criminals around Tyria, after which we will be heading to Lion’s Arch for some refreshing Ice Cream and Karma Boosts/Banners. After we’ve washed down our ice cream with jugs of delicious karma, we’ll be forming up to tackle some dungeons, then bring it back full circle with another Bounty Hunt for the folks on a little later.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

I also forgot to mention that over the weekend we were selected to be one of 8 participating guilds in the first Summer Guild Games! This event was hosted on the Fort Aspenwood server and saw us facing off against some stellar opponents in various tests of skill! It was two amazing days of fun and games and we had a great time.

Thanks to Crafe from Fort Aspenwood for volunteering his time and being such an organized and gracious host.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Are you wanting to run Fractals, but don’t have much experience. Join us this Saturday, at 9 pm est. We are going to do an introduction to fractals and put together some groups. Feel free to hit us up, and as always make sure to check us out at www.MadCastGaming.com to see our full schedule and what we are all about.

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Last night saw us participating in some of the most exciting WvW battles I’ve seen in awhile. We helped defend Stonemist Castle against a simultaneous attack by Blackgate and Dragonbrand. This fight lasted a good 10 or 15 minutes with nonstop pushes and pulls up and down staircases in the inner castle. We eventually routed both opposing forces and chased them out of the castle. So much fun!

We also had folks practicing their SPvP skills last night, and we all had a great time fighting each other.

We didn’t leave out our contingent of newer players, and made sure we had a Teamspeak channel setup for those exploring the world and leveling up.

in Looking for...

AndromedaCat.3295

Well sadly my “real life” took over for a while and I have been sorely remiss in my Guild Wars’ing. Thankfully I’m back in action now! ;D

If you’re wanting to try something new, we’ll be hosting a “booze bolt” drinking jumping puzzle race soon! (And the drinking does not need to be alcoholic) I’d encourage you all to check out our thread on it here and sign up if you’re interested.

http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?15949-Booze-Bolt

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sunkistadora.7569

Sunkistadora.7569

Sunday night was WvW night and several people got caught in queue trying to get in the server. Once some of us got in it was pretty laggy. I thought it was pretty great that the guild admins made a quick switcheroo and we were off to doing dungeons. Nothing stops Madcast Gaming. You should check us out. Always something going on and a great group of people in Team Speak!

in Looking for...

Posted by: ChronoRabbit.1769

ChronoRabbit.1769

Super glad I applied and started hanging out with this community. Fun people for fun times <3

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Our Bounty Hunt last night went silky smooth, so commendations were easily had by all. Guild Treks are also in our build queue, so we should be doing those as soon as next week.

If you have just come back to the game or are finding it tough to play without some friends to explore with, come check us out!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us tonight for our first of many Dungeon Delve Event. We will be hosting this every Sunday starting at 9PM est. Tonight we will be exploring Ascalonian Catacombs.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feiron.9486

Feiron.9486

I joined Madcast about a month ago. This is the first time I’ve feel like I’ve found a guild to call home since the original launch of wow. You’re doing yourself a disservice if you don’t give MCG a try!

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Last night saw the successful launch of Sunday Story Night. Our newest recurring event to explore all of the dungeons in Tyria for new and old members alike. Several groups set out to go through Ascalonian Catacombs and after successful completion I took another group through Arah Story Mode to wrap up personal stories and take in the awesome scenery.

Next week will be Caudecus’ Manor, join in on the fun! Sunday nights at 9PM EST.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Check us out at www.MadCastGaming.com to see all our events this weekend. We would love to have you join us.

in Looking for...

Feiron.9486

Hi there, friend!

Do you play Guild Wars 2? Do you often find yourself thinking, “Wow, how do Asurans hold those massive heads up?” Do you sometimes wonder, “Gee, how can I get some neat abbreviations next to MY character’s name?”

Well then look no further! Madcast Gaming is the guild community for you! “Huh?” You say, “That makes no sense! Who cares about guild name abbreviations? Only an idiot would advertise something like that!”

Well sir, or madame, (I can’t tell, because you’re just looking at this post and I’m writing it, probably in the past. Anyway..) WE are that idiot.

“But Feiron! What’s in it for me other than some brackets next to my name and a few letters?” Well, the most important part of a guild, and that’s community.

You see, there’s no community without u, i, or y. Together that spells UIY, which is short for Undergraduate Inventor of the Year, which has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Oh, we also do fractals, alcohol fueled runs through jumping puzzles, and various other ridiculous things to make each other laugh, but I’m trying to be professional here! Community, remember?

You should join us and do things. Stuff may also be involved, but we’re still waiting to hear back about that.

We’re Madcast Gaming, because Perturbedcast Gaming didn’t sound as cool.*

http://www.madcastgaming.com

This person may or may not be a full member of Madcast Gaming, and is, in fact, not. His opinions are his own until Madcast Gaming says they’re not, in which case they are no longer his own.

in Looking for...

Feiron.9486

I thought it was a pretty good attempt at a recruitment..err…thingie!

Yeah!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Madness.5810

Madness.5810

Bump! Gonna join and it said on the webpage to bump! So here I bump!