MadCast Gaming [MCG] [SoR]

in Looking for...

Posted by: STD Takedown.4210

STD Takedown.4210

Always room for more for dungeons and fractals! Come visit! TS is always better than typing, plus 3x’s the shenanigans!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Benjiwoo.8162

Benjiwoo.8162

Most solid Gw2 crew around, Madcast doing everything from guild bounties, to WvW, to dungeons/fractals…. Always looking for new people!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jenski.5471

Jenski.5471

Welcome one and all, Knashblade and Kiel supporters alike. So glad you’ve stumbled upon the MadCast Gaming Community. Have you ever been looking for great group to run WvW with or needed help running our ever favorite Jumping Puzzles??? Or better yet, have you needed someone to vent to after not beating the Queen’s Gauntlet? (I know I did) Here at Madcastgaming.com, we’re a super fun gaming commuity that constantly runs great events like weekly Bounty Hunts, nightly WvW and Dungeon runs AND our special Saturday Night Events. (Can’t tell you about that one until you join us.) And you can’t forget about our Monthly Booze Bolts. Which you can, not only, participate in but also watch our stream and cheer on your favorite contestant. w00t w00t!! Need help with something in particular like that impossible Dungeon Master Achievement? We’re always more than happy to help. Even when you’re not looking for an event, we’re always on Teamspeak just ready to joke around and chat.

This is Tink Err Belle reporting for MadCast and I hope to you soon!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Chad Frisco.8906

Chad Frisco.8906

just curious i just moved to SOR, im looking for polite guild no rude or as gw call it no verbal abuse, as a rule thx

in Looking for...

Posted by: Voltair.8570

Voltair.8570

Hi [MCG], was interested in becoming an Associate member and guesting on your server. What’s the best way to go about this? I created a profile on your web site and looked around, but couldn’t find a point of contact anywhere. Probably right under my nose! Alternatively, I could just whisper one of the folks listed in the OP. Lemme know; would love to hook up with you guys/gals.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Hey, sorry to both of you. Sending you both a message in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feiron.9486

Feiron.9486

MCG Factoid #1: Did you know, for only pennies a day, that you can do something productive with those pennies and join Madcast Gaming?

Agents are standing by to take your calls.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sleepcoma.9487

Sleepcoma.9487

With this being the free weekend event, if you are checking out the game and would like people to join up with you and show you the ropes, we’d love to be your tour guide to the world of Guild Wars 2!

Here is a wonderful guide our guild officer RedJustice put together to get you started.

Give us a shout

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Gonna run some of the Living Story Event here soon. You should join us. Just send a message in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: kfmiller.4296

kfmiller.4296

Just came on the server, character name is drangral and I am looking to start over in GW in a friendly guild, who should I contact

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Hi there kfmiller, we sent you an invite to the guild since it looks like we missed each other. We’ll be happy to help get you back into the swing of things!

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Tonight will be the third installment of our Sunday Story Night series, in which we explore all the dungeons in Guild Wars 2. Tonight we’ll be meeting up with Caithe to take out the Nightmare Court in Twilight Arbor.

This is a great chance to check out those story modes you’ve been putting off and enjoy some of the great story telling in the game!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

We have had a blast with it the past 2 weekends, join up with us tonight at 9pm est.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Can’t find that guild, that feels right to you. Check us out at www.MadCastGaming.com and feel free to send me a message in game if you’d like to try us out.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us tonight at 9pm est for Bounty Hunts and Guild Treks.

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Our Guild Missions were smooth as silk tonight. Bounty Hunting, Guild Trekking and we queued up the unlock for Guild Rushes thanks to Bayhle’s generous purchase of that last chunk of influence needed.

We then set off to conquer the Fractals and had another group out beating back Scarlet’s invading forces. We also went through the Only Zuhl jumping puzzle in Timberline Falls.

Whew! What a night!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Guild Treks coming soon!!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Feiron.9486

Feiron.9486

I don’t always play Guild Wars 2, but when I do, it’s with Madcast Gaming.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kiara Kinareth.2405

Kiara Kinareth.2405

I’ve just started playing Guild Wars 2 a few days ago and am completely addicted. I was looking to access the social side of the game so that I can become more involved with all of the events and such taking place.

This guild seems like an awesome way to do just that. I work full time so I can’t play too too much, but I play when I can. Who do I contact in order to join up with you guys?

in Looking for...

Posted by: scott.2639

scott.2639

I’m a friend of Kiara’s (she posted above) in real life, and I was also looking to join a guild like yours. I plays almost at release for 3-4 months, and I’d taken a long break until recently. But I’m back, and ready to be involved in guild again, as my former one disbanded in my absence.

Anyway, if someone could contact me regarding more info on how to get involved, I’d appreciate it!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jobotoo.1865

Jobotoo.1865

Come join us!

Join us in Teamspeak 3!
http://VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10028
Everywhere · madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Scott and Kiara, it was great to meet you guys last night and share in your excitement over the game. I’ll look forward to showing you guys around the Super Adventure Box (I am somewhat obsessed with it) this weekend!

In other great news, we now have Guild Bounty Hunts, Treks, and Rushes unlocked and up and running! Wednesday nights at 10 and 2EST are our scheduled Guild Mission times, but we also do them at good times throughout the week spontaneously. Come join in on the fun!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Welcome to you both.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us this weekend for some Adventure Box and Dungeon runs.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DownyTif.2140

DownyTif.2140

Hi there,
I sent you a PM Cakeisalie yesterday. Since week-end is coming, just wanted a headsup on it when you have the time

Thanks !

Fenris Snowborn – 80 Guardian

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Replied, thanks for giving us a look.

in Looking for...

Posted by: BlameGamer.6152

BlameGamer.6152

Hi there,

You sound like a fun group to play with and I’ve never played on a guild with team speak. I’d love to join.

Please let me know if this post is enough or if I should actually whisper someone in game.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Hey there, sent you a message in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jobotoo.1865

Jobotoo.1865

Nice Letter, Feiron!

@madcastgaming

Join us in Teamspeak 3!
http://VOICE-IL1.BRANZONE.COM:10028

Everywhere · madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Had an awesome Dungeon run night. Join us next Sunday for the next run, and make sure to check us out at www.madcastgaming.com for a list of all our events.

in Looking for...

Sleepcoma.9487

Interested in that new Super Adventure Box, but it seems a bit daunting? I’ll be leading tour groups all month for those looking to explore and earn those pesky bauble related achievements.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us tonight for jumping puzzles galore. We have a couple Mesmers coming as well to help portal people through them.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kostus.6258

Kostus.6258

Hello,

I would definitley like to join, I am a returning player. I played during Beta and for the first 3 months or so of release then I took break and came back into the gamer for another month or two and now I am coming back from yet another break. I am working on a new character now, a warrior. I have an 80 Mesmer, 80 Necromancer, and 80 Elementalist. I am plenty experienced, just want to get back into the game again! I always use voice chat when I am online, it’s not even an optional thing for me, I MUST SOCIALIZE!

Hope to hear from someone soon,

-Kostus

in Looking for...

Posted by: Zoli.4301

Zoli.4301

Hi all,

I’d love to try out your Guild. I’m a returning player, I’ve been in a galaxy far far away playing SWToR for far far too long. I have an 80 Elementalist, and several other lower level toons. I’m currently working on leveling a Mesmer. I’ve been playing MMOs for about 8 years now.

Please let me know how best to get started!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Amaryllis.3594

Amaryllis.3594

Hello,

My fiancée and I are interested in joining MCG and we would love if you guys would have us.

We are located on SoR. I have an 80 Mesmer and my fiancée plays on a 80 Warrior. Later down the road we will be working on other classes but atm we would like to focus on our main ones.

We joined GW2 few months after the opening and started a small guild just for Family. Family stopped playing and we decided to take a break.
Came back few times but lack of contact with other players did not keep us there. This time around we would like to join a big friendly guild so we don’t feel so cut off from everyone + meet new people and have a good time. (:

We are into PvE and PvP, but focused on PvE more in GW2.
I have a problem with big WvW PvP because my pc lags. I hope that won’t be a problem.

Both of us can use TS at any time.

My time zone is GMT+1 and his is GMT-6.
We will do our best to attend as many Events as we can, depending on their time and our RL responsibilities.

Both of us have been members of big guilds before so we understand how things work. As for GW2 knowledge, there is still a lot we need to learn, but we learn fast, all we need is someone to explain/shows us once.

Please let us know of your decision.

Many Thanks,
Amaryllis

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Awesome guys, sending an invite to all of you. Glad to have all of you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tenor Madness.6784

Tenor Madness.6784

Hey,

I’ve been playing on and off since launch. I took a break around the time Flame and Frost hit, and started again this summer. I’ve got a level 80 Guardian and Warrior, plus many other alts.

I’m looking for a guild for various reasons. Most of the time I’m solo, and that gets boring. I usually just do dailies or some farming, again, boring. I’d like to do more dungeons or fractals, but have issues with some of the elitist players I run into. I’ve also never experienced the guild bounty hunts they added.

I won’t be online tonight, but usually play a few hours each night. I’ve already been turned down by a hardcore guild, but this group seems more friendly. I’m interested in all aspects of the game, haven’t done much PvP though.

Thanks!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Awesome, will send you an invite. Hope to see u there.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Daghet.8932

Daghet.8932

Join us Wednesday and Thursday night for some guild missions and WvW havoc squads

in Looking for...

Posted by: Osiris.4756

Osiris.4756

I just started playing guild wars 2 the other day and this group makes it alot fun, I have already gotten my friends to start playing it with us as well.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dragnosis.8947

Dragnosis.8947

Just finished conquering the Adventure Box, and boy what a time that was. Come join us for fun activities and whatnot!

Syande Deathbringer of [MCG]
MadCast: Dragnosis
www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Dragnosis.8947

Join us through this difficult time of not having a Black Lion Trading Post.

www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: Osiris.4756

Osiris.4756

Got people in team speak now feel free to hop on.

in Looking for...

Daghet.8932

Join in on the fun today with the latest content. We will be forming some groups to check it all out, and even join in some WvW havoc squads in hope to capture the new ruins

in Looking for...

Dragnosis.8947

Having problems disconnecting in LA? We are too!

www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Dragnosis.8947

Come join us in the pleasure/pain encounter known as Tequatl!

www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Daghet.8932

Join us tonight for our guild missions! It will be a blast as always

in Looking for...

Dragnosis.8947

Bounty Hunts and whatnot this evening. Come join in the fun!

www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Daghet.8932

2 hours until Guild missions come join us for the fun

in Looking for...

Daghet.8932

Guild missions were a blast, join us tomorrow night for WvW night.

Sanctum of Rall has now downed Tequatl! Should join us for the madness and get your achievements