MadCast Gaming [MCG] [SoR]

in Looking for...

Posted by: KitOnlyHuman.6807

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Glad to have you!

Kit
Lady Shade | Lydia Barakov | Tesse Centirum | Quote Nevermore| Axe Bloodclaw | Beta Zee

in Looking for...

Posted by: Seph.5042

Seph.5042

Recently joined this group is the friendliest mmo guild I’ve ever been a part of. On top of that they really know there stuff weather it be top tier fractal running all the way down to the gw2 lore. Great group come hang out with us!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Thanks for the kind words Seph.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Recently joined this group is the friendliest mmo guild I’ve ever been a part of. On top of that they really know there stuff weather it be top tier fractal running all the way down to the gw2 lore. Great group come hang out with us!

Thank you so much Luna! I think we all know who the lore nerds are around here. Don’t forget guild missions tonight at 9 pm!

Kit
Lady Shade | Lydia Barakov | Tesse Centirum | Quote Nevermore| Axe Bloodclaw | Beta Zee

in Looking for...

Posted by: shaethz.5863

shaethz.5863

You play at BST, isnt that GMT-1?
I’m from The Netherlands, any chance of joining?, GMT+1!

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

lots of up coming dungeon runs for story mode great time for new and old to tag along and experience how fun a dungeon run can be

in Looking for...

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

Same here, I’m on GMT time, currently on Blackgate, but looking for a guild that has a few EU players.
Let me know, thx.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

I sent you a message in game rogerwilko.

in Looking for...

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

okay thank you.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Benjiwoo.8162

Benjiwoo.8162

Just did story dungeon night, everyone is super friendly and helpful. Our handsome dungeon leader took our party through the harrowing depths of several instances, and we came out of our trials as close as family. I would gladly lay down my life for this guild, provided I am compensated for repairs. If you’re on SoR come check them out!

in Looking for...

Posted by: nightwreath.5736

nightwreath.5736

Hello all! Just recently moved to Sanctum of Rall and am looking to find a friendly and fun group of people to enjoy the game with! Would love an invite when someone gets the opportunity.

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

We have some dungeon runs and guild missions coming up soon, so dont miss out and join in the fun with MadCast! Where everyone is welcome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Darlazo.8042

Darlazo.8042

I would love to join your guild guys. I love you guys have event schedule great way to improve social communication.
Character name: Oblue

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sabre Wolf.1657

Sabre Wolf.1657

Hello all! Just recently moved to Sanctum of Rall and am looking to find a friendly and fun group of people to enjoy the game with! Would love an invite when someone gets the opportunity.

Hello night! We are a 200+ member community driven group across multiple games. So you probably found the best gaming community group on SoR! Myself or someone will send you an invite in-game before the end of the day if someone hasn’t already snagged ya :-).

I would love to join your guild guys. I love you guys have event schedule great way to improve social communication.

Hey O blue! Like I replied to Night, we will try and track you down in game for an invite.

And speaking of events… I am the Event Lead for our weekly Wednesday Night Guild Missions! Myself and our MadCast team go through almost every version of Guild Mission in the game starting at 9pm EST. They are fully organized with team leaders and coordinated on our Teamspeak server. So if you are looking for a well-organized group with fun events, tomorrow with MadCast is a great place to start!

And if you are still not sure, I will be streaming the Wednesday Night Guild Missions event live at http://twitch.tv/sabrewolfgamming.

Sabre Wolf
My Youtube Channel

(edited by Sabre Wolf.1657)

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Invite has been sent, welcome and I look forward to seeing you in game.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I love scheduling events. =) Welcome to the guild, look forward to seeing you around! And if you have any events you’d like to see, feel free to message me: Lady Shade

Kit

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Big plans this Friday the 18th, Running some low level FOTM. Feel free to join in on the fun! Good chance to learn something new as well in a care free environment where we all laugh at each other

(edited by kelica.8406)

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Upcoming Events:

(Fri) Jan. 17th @ 8pm EST – Fractal Friday led by Mahret
(Sat) Jan 18th @ 8pm EST – Rookie Camp by Kit
(Sun) Jan 19th @ 8pm EST – Dungeon Night followed by Guild Missions led by Cake
(Wed) Jan 22nd @ 9pm EST – Weekly Guild Missions led by Sabre

For more information: MadCast Gaming Forums

Kit

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Gonna be a great weekend guys, hope to see lots of new avatar faces.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Rookie camp was so much fun! Met a lot of new friendly people! Don’t forget that Dungeon Night is tonight!

Kit

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Thank you very much for hosting it Kit, I know I personally enjoyed it.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sabre Wolf.1657

Sabre Wolf.1657

Tomrrow night is Wednesday Night Guild Missions with the MadCast Gaming Guild! Event starts at 9pm EST so please show up before then to jump on one of the teams. I will be streaming the Wednesday Night Guild Missions live at http://twitch.tv/sabrewolfgamming.

Sabre Wolf
My Youtube Channel

(edited by Sabre Wolf.1657)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dragnosis.8947

Dragnosis.8947

Join us tonight for them guild missions!

Syande Deathbringer of [MCG]
MadCast: Dragnosis
www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Thanks for everyone who attended.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Legato.2078

Legato.2078

Hi, I’m a returning player looking for a guild to call home. Seems like you folks might be a good fit.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Awesome, I’ll make sure an invite is sent your way. Welcome!!

in Looking for...

Posted by: bobdcow.9026

bobdcow.9026

I’m a returning player looking for a friendly guild to call home and think you folks sound like a great group. Let me know if I can snag an invite. Thanks!

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I’m a returning player looking for a friendly guild to call home and think you folks sound like a great group. Let me know if I can snag an invite. Thanks!

Nice to meet you and welcome back! Let me know if there is anything you need catching up on be it wvw, pvp, pve, or even living story news. (I -definitely- could talk your ear off about the development of the living story!) You should receive an invite soon. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Guild missions went great last night, thanks to everyone for coming! Also a nice little pic of our Successful Marionette fight directly after.

Attachments:

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

FOTM Friday is happening in 10mins!! Come join in on the fun!

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Tonight around 8 PM EST I will be running daily achievements with some guild members and looking help out our new low level members in particular with leveling and learning about the game!

Also, Booze Bolt is back— a jumping puzzle drinking game that’s a ton of fun whether you are drinking or jumping or not. Join us at 9 PM EST on Friday, February the 28th for all the fun! http://www.madcastgaming.com/ips/topic/11885-booze-bolt/

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us for Rookie Camp this Saturday, if it’s anything like the last one, I promise a good time.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Guild Missions are tonight!

Rookie Camp is on this Saturday evening! Come out for map completion and funtimes!

Kit

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Guild Missions Tonight! Come join in on the fun guys! Lots of experienced and helpful people, dont be shy and come a long!

in Looking for...

Posted by: That Guy Max.9127

That Guy Max.9127

Would it be alright if I join?

in Looking for...

Posted by: RedJustice.1548

RedJustice.1548

Glad you joined us Max!

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Fractal Friday will be happening this Friday 9pm EST. Lots of fun to be had! Feel free to shot me an In game message if your interested! Cant wait to see you all there!

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Just over and hour before Fractal Friday, dont miss out on all the fun to be had!

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Had a great weekend with all the new members, hope everyone will come join us for this weeks events.

in Looking for...

Posted by: JigglesTheFett.1356

JigglesTheFett.1356

Hello! I’ve been away since shortly after Fractals started and am finally getting back into the game. I’d love to join you guys, as it sounds like you do a lot of the stuff I’m interested in checking out!
I’ve already added the three officers in your first post as contacts, and I hope to hear from you soon!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Aurelious.8523

Aurelious.8523

Just wanted to post as well to say I am interested in joining your ranks. GW2 is a game by theory I should love, but find it hard to stay logged in, and feel a portion of this is lack of a social community (something always appealing to me in MMOs.) I want to focus on PvP though I am a PvE by heart. Guardian 58 (done the first three weeks of release and not touched much since) and a few other random 20s as well. Not my primary focus but find myself wanting to come back and give it another shot. I have added the three officers to my friend list and will try to message them should I find them on. Thank you for your time.

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Awesome guys, I sent an invite to both of you. Welcome!

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Guild Missions this Wednesday guys be there or be square, 9pm EST

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Thanks to all of our guests for guild missions last night!

Kit

in Looking for...

kelica.8406

Fractal Friday Guys! All the fun on 1 day! 9pm EST. Happy Valentines Day <3

in Looking for...

Posted by: Blackulaa.5368

Blackulaa.5368

Hello all! How do I get to be part of this madness? Just reinstalled!

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hello all! How do I get to be part of this madness? Just reinstalled!

I sent you a guild invite! Very excited to play with you!

Kit

in Looking for...

Cakeisalie.1976

Join us this weekend as we sweep Scarletts Minions from Lions Arch.

in Looking for...

Posted by: waldo.8963

waldo.8963

Hi, I’m looking for an active, friendly guild on SoR. Played the first GW a lot and bought GW2 a couple weeks ago, so I’m still learning.

in Looking for...

Posted by: sarieth.8173

sarieth.8173

Hi! I would love to try the guild out if possible. Thank you! =)