MadCast Gaming [MCG] [SoR]

in Looking for...

Posted by: KitOnlyHuman.6807

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I sent both of you messages today. =) Look forward to playing with you!

Kit
Lady Shade | Lydia Barakov | Tesse Centirum | Quote Nevermore| Axe Bloodclaw | Beta Zee

in Looking for...

Posted by: Weasley.5614

Weasley.5614

I would luv to join

(Javok Spurr) Leader of The Warriors Creed
‘They Want You, They Want You, They Want You As A New Recruit’

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakeisalie.1976

Cakeisalie.1976

Sent. Welcome!

in Looking for...

Posted by: milkifils.8602

milkifils.8602

Hi, will happy to join you

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hi, will happy to join you

I sent a message in game. ^.^

Kit
Lady Shade | Lydia Barakov | Tesse Centirum | Quote Nevermore| Axe Bloodclaw | Beta Zee

in Looking for...

Posted by: EternalxChaos.3914

EternalxChaos.3914

If this is still an active guild i would love to join, haven’t really played much of guild wars 2 used to play guild wars 1 quite a bit but then bought this played it for a bit and then it got parked because of other commitments starting to get back into now tho and would love to have an active guild to play with

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

If this is still an active guild i would love to join, haven’t really played much of guild wars 2 used to play guild wars 1 quite a bit but then bought this played it for a bit and then it got parked because of other commitments starting to get back into now tho and would love to have an active guild to play with

I sent you a message! Hope to get to play with you soon!

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sabre Wolf.1657

Sabre Wolf.1657

Guild Missions are tonight hosted by me Sabre Wolf. Want to get a taste of a great and organized community of gamers, tonight is a great night to witness it! We also have a specially monthly event, Booze Bolt, this Friday with in-game prizes!

Guild Missions tonight 9pm EST
Booze Bolt on Friday

Come join the community for clean fun and make new friends!

Sabre Wolf
My Youtube Channel

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Guild missions were very enjoyable last night! Thanks to all of our guests as well as our members who attended.

Don’t forget Booze Bolt is Friday! Booze Bolt is a puzzle jumping race in which racers of legal age take a drink for each fall. The rest of us sit back and pretty much place our bets. XD Fun times for all!

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Duncan.6395

Duncan.6395

hey I would like to join ur guild.

please message me on here if I can

in Looking for...

Posted by: Brodie.1847

Brodie.1847

This is a very good guild, i joined a couple weeks ago and there is always people on and tryin to get everybody involved. I would recommend this guild to anyone looking for a fun place to play this game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sleepcoma.9487

Sleepcoma.9487

Looking for a unique twist to your evening in GW2? Come join us for tonight’s Booze Bolt event at 9 PM EST.

Three jumping puzzles with competitors racing to finish them, while everyone else places their bets on the racers. We’ll be in Teamspeak cheering everyone on and enjoying a few delicious beverages in the process.

Break the monotony of running champ trains and rescuing survivors in LA, and hang out with us today!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Tolobrand.2651

Tolobrand.2651

I just came back from a long hiatus and am looking for a guild. Madcast looks perfect! Could I get an invite please?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Avennia Lockhaven.7314

Avennia Lockhaven.7314

Hey, looking to have some fun with a new guild. If you have any space, please send me an invite! Can’t wait to hear from you

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I just came back from a long hiatus and am looking for a guild. Madcast looks perfect! Could I get an invite please?

Hey, looking to have some fun with a new guild. If you have any space, please send me an invite! Can’t wait to hear from you

I am sending both of you messages in game right now! I can’t wait to meet both of you. =D

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Theseus.6839

Theseus.6839

Looking for an invite to MadCast guild. Need players to group up with.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Looking for an invite to MadCast guild. Need players to group up with.

I’ll be messaging you today. =) We’re always willing to group up!

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: qotsa.1896

qotsa.1896

Hello, Looking for a larger guild to run events, dungeons and such with. I am currently part of a small guild of friends who have all played since Beta, they might be interested as well.

Thank-you

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hello, Looking for a larger guild to run events, dungeons and such with. I am currently part of a small guild of friends who have all played since Beta, they might be interested as well.

Thank-you

We’d love to get to know you and your friends! We have at least 3 regular events each week ( Dungeons, guild missions, fractals) and more to come with recent volunteers forming up PvP nights.

I’ve played since Beta too! Nice to meet oldies like myself. =P I’ll be sending a message in game!

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Halzen.1569

Halzen.1569

Hello. I’m a born-again noob that played a bit during beta and launch. Looking for a friendly community I can crack jokes with now, and hopefully do PvE and PvP events with later.

in Looking for...

Posted by: kelica.8406

kelica.8406

Come on down Halzen!! More then welcome here at MadCast

in Looking for...

Posted by: Spudfuzz.6185

Spudfuzz.6185

Hi, I’m interested in joining if I can? I’m on Sanctum of Rall. I have 5 level 80s and levelling my last 3 characters but I’ve never actually played any of the level 80 content or maps, so despite playing since release I’m still new to a large portion of the game. I’m a casual player, interested in (hopefully) making friends, but I’ll do events/ wvw/ dungeons etc if it’s in my time.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hi, I’m interested in joining if I can? I’m on Sanctum of Rall. I have 5 level 80s and levelling my last 3 characters but I’ve never actually played any of the level 80 content or maps, so despite playing since release I’m still new to a large portion of the game. I’m a casual player, interested in (hopefully) making friends, but I’ll do events/ wvw/ dungeons etc if it’s in my time.

That’s impressive to have 5 level 80s! It’s a shame you haven’t gotten into the end content. I hope that we can help with that. =) I’ll be sending you a message in game!

Kit

in Looking for...

Sabre Wolf.1657

What up guys! We here at MadCast have taken notice to the influx of new members in our Guild Wars 2 game. And we are hungery for more! Be a part of one of the fastest growing communities with over 250 members covering games such as Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Battlefield 4, Hearthstone, Diablo, Minecraft and more! Take part in weekly Guild Wars 2 Guild activities such as Dungeon Madness Mondays, Wednesday Night Guild Missions and Fractal Fridays! Messsage us in-game or reply to this thread to learn more or for a guild invite. Good luck Tyrians!

Sabre Wolf
My Youtube Channel

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cakers.4260

Cakers.4260

Woah look at all the buzz you guys are getting! Would be honored to get to join you guys as well. Im just a casual who enjoys socializing and having fun thanks !! How to get to meet you all in game.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Woah look at all the buzz you guys are getting! Would be honored to get to join you guys as well. Im just a casual who enjoys socializing and having fun thanks !! How to get to meet you all in game.

Sounds like you’ll fit in perfectly! I’ll be sending you a mail in game. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sic Fox.8943

Sic Fox.8943

Hello all. I’m very new to GW2 and solo’d when the game came out and then life interrupted. I’d like to try and play with a guild for the social and fun aspect of it. If possible I’d love to guest with you all and see where it leads. Again I stress I’m here to learn and improve my skills and gameplay.

Fox

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hello all. I’m very new to GW2 and solo’d when the game came out and then life interrupted. I’d like to try and play with a guild for the social and fun aspect of it. If possible I’d love to guest with you all and see where it leads. Again I stress I’m here to learn and improve my skills and gameplay.

Fox

We -love- to teach new people how to play and help them figure out what they enjoy most about the game. Especially speaking as the lore nut, I’m always going on and on about fun facts that people didn’t know. We do dungeons, storymodes, low level fractals, and of course, everything else that you could possibly want to learn about, we’ll do that too. I stress that personally, I’ve never met such a helpful group of people as my friends in MadCast. =) I’ll send you a mail in game and we’ll go from there!

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Sic Fox.8943

Sic Fox.8943

Thanks Kit. I look forward to meeting and playing with all the MadCast family.

Fox

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Tonight is Fractal Friday! It’s at a different time tonight for our host’s convenience! It starts at 7pm EST this evening, so message myself or kelica.8406 if you’re interested in joining us! It’s a perfect opportunity to learn about fractals as well if you are new to them. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: elkid.2537

elkid.2537

Good evening all! I’m coming back to GW2 after a really long break. I really enjoyed playing, but didn’t know anyone in game and have not met a good group yet. For that reason, I have not had the chance to do many dungeons or any fractals, so I feel like I have missed out on a good portion of what GW2 has to offer. Reading over your past comments, I am really drawn to your welcoming and helpful personalities. If you get a chance, I would love to get an invitation and see where things go!

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Good evening all! I’m coming back to GW2 after a really long break. I really enjoyed playing, but didn’t know anyone in game and have not met a good group yet. For that reason, I have not had the chance to do many dungeons or any fractals, so I feel like I have missed out on a good portion of what GW2 has to offer. Reading over your past comments, I am really drawn to your welcoming and helpful personalities. If you get a chance, I would love to get an invitation and see where things go!

Like you’ve probably seen, we -love- dungeons and fractals! We’d love to help you fall in love with everything GW2 has! I’m sending you a mail in game along with an invitation. =) We’ve noticed some new friends haven’t been getting their guild invites, so we’ve had to resend them. If you don’t get an invite, please feel free to message me back letting me know so that we can correct it.

Kit

in Looking for...

Sabre Wolf.1657

Norn, Charr, Humans, Sylvari and Asura! Lend me your ears, your hands, your…. paws! The MadCast Gaming Guild grows stronger by the day. But we need more troops to fight against evil and the other realms of Tyria. Lend us your help and be rewarded with weekly events, strong and knowledgeable party members for dungeons and fractals, Guild Commendations from missions, build theory crafting for all professions, lore and living story debates, and more! Come and be a part of a strong community and enjoy swinging those swords!

Sabre Wolf
My Youtube Channel

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Guild missions are tonight! Don’t forget to join us for some commendations and camaraderie!

Kit

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Tonight is our guild meeting.

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dragnosis.8947

Dragnosis.8947

Tonight the time comes once more for our guild missions. Come one, come all, and help us gain renown and influence!

Syande Deathbringer of [MCG]
MadCast: Dragnosis
www.madcastgaming.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: SweetestLamb.8071

SweetestLamb.8071

Hey, interested in joining up, I’m coming back to the game for the big patch and was looking for a guild. I’m a reasonably experienced player who just took a break for school.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I’m glad you joined us SweetestLamb! Don’t forget our Fractal Fridays are tonight. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: ED MASH.3460

ED MASH.3460

I’m new to MMOs , selected a guardian because i love the role of support in other games ! i would love to join.

i must warn you, i barley figured this game out as I’m trying to level my character and explore, need a partner to walk me through and a mentor in dungeons and how to do WvW,

I am 29 and have mic.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I’m new to MMOs , selected a guardian because i love the role of support in other games ! i would love to join.

i must warn you, i barley figured this game out as I’m trying to level my character and explore, need a partner to walk me through and a mentor in dungeons and how to do WvW,

I am 29 and have mic.

We absolutely adore new people! I sent you an in game mail to get you started. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

We had 20 people doing Fractals last night! It was a blast! I got to teach a few people how to do Fractals for the first time too. ^.^

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: honeyjars.6590

honeyjars.6590

Just got done doing Rookie Camp and Arah P3 with some of your members! (This is Lucemiya/Sana Wolfgaurd) I have been looking for an alternate guild to play with when my current guild members are inactive (a great majority of the time as of late), specifically a larger guild with lots of events. I’d love to join you guys if you’ll have me. I love to learn new things and help new players. Message me in game if you have any questions or want to chat!

(edited by honeyjars.6590)

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Just got done doing Rookie Camp and Arah P3 with some of your members! (This is Lucemiya/Sana Wolfgaurd) I have been looking for an alternate guild to play with when my current guild members are inactive (a great majority of the time as of late), specifically a larger guild with lots of events. I’d love to join you guys if you’ll have me. I love to learn new things and help new players. Message me in game if you have any questions or want to chat!

I sent you a guild invite in game! Glad to have you aboard. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Goobly.2604

Goobly.2604

Hey, I only just got the game a few days ago but I’ve been really enjoying it so far. I’ve never really been into MMORPG’s, I have tried a ridiculous amount but have never gotten into any of them but GW2 is something I really want to get into. Obviously, I’m a beginner to GW2 and even MMORPG’s I suppose and I was recommended that I join a guild to get the most out of my experience!

So, this guild looks cool and I was wondering if you’d welcome me and maybe give me a hand with truly getting into this!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Pacific.8304

Pacific.8304

Hi am intersted in joint your guild. I joined a few days ago myself.

I am on dragon brand NA server. I use mumble and Skype. thanks and i look forward to hearing back

in Looking for...

Posted by: driedupfish.3952

driedupfish.3952

Hi, can I join this guild please? I bought this game just so I can play with other people online. I don’t have any friends with whom I can play with so please let me join.

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

I sent all three of you (Goobly, Pacific, and driedupfish) mail in game. Looking forward to playing with you!

Kit

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

What an amazing patch! So happy with the new changes. =)

Kit

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nimmi.1650

Nimmi.1650

Hello! (:
Is there any chance I could join your guild? I used to play a lot at launch, but due to all my guild mates leaving, I ended up playing more sparsely. I really want to get into the game again and would love to make some new friends while I’m at it. ^^

in Looking for...

KitOnlyHuman.6807

Hello! (:
Is there any chance I could join your guild? I used to play a lot at launch, but due to all my guild mates leaving, I ended up playing more sparsely. I really want to get into the game again and would love to make some new friends while I’m at it. ^^

Of course! I believe many of our members are refugees from the initial hype of the game that have returned to an empty roster. =) We’d love to have you! I sent an in game mail.

Kit