Mist Angels [Mist] Fractals & Raids EU

in Looking for...

Posted by: Autumn.8043

Autumn.8043

Mist Angels [Mist] – Social Fractals & Raids Guild EU

-Recruitment Closed-

Who We Are

• Mist Angels [Mist] is PvE guild on PikenSquare (EU). We offer a welcoming and friendly environment for dedicated players who do not wish to commit to a full hardcore guild but still want to get stuff done.
  • Mist Angels is dynamic, Dungeons and Fractals are organized spontaneously by our members with Raids and Guild Missions having a set weekly schedule.

What We Stand For

• Mist Angels focuses on running top level content efficiently but in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. We believe a relaxed atmosphere brings out the best in our members, so no stress or anxiety.
  • Never be afraid to do something wrong, we believe there is no better way to learn than from past mistakes, especially in raids.
  • We value our community and to nurture it we host regular Guild Evenings to allow our members to interact and get to know one another in a casual and fun environment.
  • We aren’t looking for “the best” or those with “mad skills”, what we are looking for are those with the right attitude (dedicated & trustworthy) and willingness to learn.

Raids
To read about our raid history, progression and philosophy click here

• No need to fear, we will teach people encounters they have not yet experienced or roles they have not yet attempted.

Trial

• If your application is successful you will be contacted in game. Upon joining the guild you will placed on a two week trial. The trial is less about your personal skill and more about your interest in being a part of the guild. Joining guild hosted activities and your enthusiasm to take part in and/or learn Raids & Fractals.
  • At the end of your two week trial you will be contacted by the Guild Leader or Officer/s and either promoted to a fully fledged member or sadly let go from the guild.
  • Be active and dynamic! Form your own parties by asking in guild chat or come join us on discord. Show us you want to be a part of our community.

Requirements

• Timezone: GMT – GMT+2
  • Discord + Mic
  • Attitude: Dedicated, enthusiastic and willingness to learn.

How To Join
To join Mist Angels, click on the link below. If successful in your application you will be contacted in game by a whisper and your two week trial will begin.

Application Form
Code of Conduct

Contacts
Nachtelfjah.7641
IronKenn.6094
Zoltan Zan.9427
Lennyboy.7105
Symph.8407
Autumn.8043

(edited by Autumn.8043)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nubbin.8627

Nubbin.8627

Good luck with the recruiting, Autumn!

Nuvva – Asuran Ranger
Smiling Politely [SPy]
Piken Square (EU)

(edited by Nubbin.8627)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Oenanthe.6549

Oenanthe.6549

I recently decided to join another guild to help me do the group content of the game, Mist Angels was recruiting so I decided to give them a go.

They are a friendly lot and there are plenty of events organised and people willing to do things on a more spontaneous basis as well.

If you are looking for friends to help you out as I was, then I would suggest putting an application in.

in Looking for...

Posted by: falcy.7648

falcy.7648

I can only say joining this guild will be something you will remember later on in you’re gaming life.
It’s like you come at a certain point and you say hell yeah this is what is was searching for . It feels a bit like home
A warm and welcome group off people evolving with the game. No drama , no obligations, just fun and a great bunch of friends.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nonfat.8742

Nonfat.8742

Beeing a semi casual player who loves all aspects of the game and beeing in this guild for over a year now I have to say that it’s been a wonderful experience!

We do lots of stuff, from guild missions to regular dungeons to Fractals 30+, from sPvP, tPvP to WvWvW. We also have special events organised by our council/members. For instance this weekend we have Princess doll tonics run in Malchor’s leap – I have no doubts it’s going to be epic!!!

If you are on Piken Square (or you are willing to transfer) and are in search of a friendly casual guild – Mist Angels [Mist] is the place you want to be!

[Piken Square]

(edited by Nonfat.8742)

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Mist Angels are still looking for new Recruits.

in Looking for...

Posted by: cyclenurse.7561

cyclenurse.7561

I joined this guild over the summer and it has been a wonderful place to call home! If a friendly guild is what you are looking for, Mist Angels is for you. The council encourages everyone to participate in all aspects of the game. Even for players like me that don’t have experience in PvP or dungeons, they have taken time to explain things and helped me from dying so much. The main goal is to have fun with like-minded friends. The Princess Doll run last month through Malchor’s Leap was a hoot! Over twenty screaming red dolls running and we all finished without a death!

If you are on Piken Square (or you are willing to transfer) and are in search of a friendly casual guild – Mist Angels [Mist] is the place you want to be.

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

in Looking for...

Posted by: Kitiandra.7418

Kitiandra.7418

I joined Mist Angels about a year ago and it’s been a blast ever since! Lots of activities throughout the week, special promotion ceremonies, crazy custom events (for example: doing FotM as level 10 characters, class dungeon races, etc.) and an active forum to organize events, etc.
If you’re looking for a social guild and an awesome gaming experience, look no further

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rocsteady.1304

Rocsteady.1304

i have only love for mist angels all a great bunch of people! when i applied i was looking for exactly whats in the description of the topic maker and i found it here

in Looking for...

Nonfat.8742

Mist Angels are still searching for active people to join our lovely guild

http://www.mistangels.enjin.com/recruitment —→ check it out and write us an application if you decide to join us.

You can also PM me ingame if you want additional information – nonfat.8742

Kind regards,

Ignor

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

in Looking for...

Posted by: Gagimona.1856

Gagimona.1856

Hello there.
I am a returning player, with a unique situation: I go to boarding school. As such, I am not able to play for most of the year. This has also resulted with my highest leveled character being lvl 43. I have been looking for a casual guild, without a particular focus on anything in the game (I jump around the different aspects alot :P) who wouldn’t mind my prolonged absences. Would you be prepared to take my on-board?

in Looking for...

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

Very social and nice guild! Even tho gw2 is lacking guild features and content, our coucil and other members always come up with new and fun ideas for activities.
We are all relaxed, fun and enjoy each other’s company.
I’m still fairly new, but i’m glad i found Mist Angels, if i hadn’t i would probably not be playing gw2 anymore
If you’re mature, social, fun and think you’d like it in Mist Angels, than take a look at our website and apply for membership. And thank me later in game. :P

in Looking for...

Posted by: Squiny.3718

Squiny.3718

I have been in Mist Angels for a little over six months now. I have not once looked back on my decision to join as the guild is a lot like a large family. There’s an event of some sort every night – be it PvE, PvP, WvW or just a little bit of fun. The guild is very relaxed and it perfectly happy for you to do your own thing if you wish to. Over all, Mist Angels is a great place to be.

in Looking for...

Nonfat.8742

Happy Holidays everyone!

Mist Angels are still searching for new recruits

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Lepidus.4683

Lepidus.4683

I know you’re an EU server guild, but I tend to play at varied times, often late at night, eastern US — do you think this could still work? Just curious.. I like when people are active in chat.

in Looking for...

Nonfat.8742

Hey Lepidus,

if I’m not mistaken you’re about 6 hours behind our time (6am for us means midnight for you).
While we have quite a few “night owels” I feel that you could feel lonely sometimes as your late night gaming means early morning gaming for us.

As for guild missions goes we have them on sundays at 9pm (so basicly around 3pm for you).

If you decide to join us send us an app on guildsite and we’ll see how it goes

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Mist Angels are still searching for new recruits

in Looking for...

Posted by: Jasonbdj.4021

Jasonbdj.4021

Recruitment is still open

Mist Angels are bunch of friendly people who they don’t take the game seriously, guild main goal is to have fun winning or losing

Experienced or not, anyone welcome to join just apply on our website.

We have at least 4 guild events each weeks, guild is always coming up with new and fun ideas for activities.

I’ve not long since joined this guild, guild is pretty awesome I may not ever leave this guild!

Must bring cookies!

in Looking for...

Nonfat.8742

Mist Angels are still looking for friendly casual/semi-casual players.

If you feel alone or lack the groups to do dungeons/fractals you are more than welcome to apply to the guild via our website – mistangels.enjin.com

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Posted by: meriadah.8670

meriadah.8670

I can attest to the friendly atmosphere and the awesome peeps making you feel welcome in the guild. While being a casual guild, it’s still really active through the awesome council who always think of a lot of new things to do.

I enjoy the madness and friendliness of the Mist Angels, and so should you!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karl Franz.4972

Karl Franz.4972

I have joined about month ago and I don’t regret it. This guild is most friendly and helpful group of people I had opportunity to play. It is actually small community to spend time and talk about many thing not only blindly follow leader in game. Everyone is treated equally no matter how long he or she is in the guild. New players can expect help they need and veterans will find experienced company. It might seem little overwhelming to fill recruitment form (http://www.mistangels.enjin.com/recruitment) but it is worth it.

(edited by Karl Franz.4972)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Karl Franz.4972

Karl Franz.4972

Guild is still looking for new recruits, if you apply now (see above) you can make it for our guild mission on Sunday

in Looking for...

Nonfat.8742

We are still looking for friendly & active casual / semi-casual players.
If you a in search of a friendly drama free guild look no further

[Piken Square]

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

We are still looking for friendly & active casual / semi-casual players.
If you are in search of a friendly drama free guild look no further

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Are you In search for a casual, friendly, family like guild? Look no further, Mist Angels Is the place for you. Come submit an application and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!
http://www.mistangels.enjin.com/recruitment

in Looking for...

serialkicker.5274

We are still looking for active, friendly, social players. Join us for the events, dungeons, fractals, wvw, pvp, guild missions and more.

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Are you In search for a casual, friendly, family like guild? Look no further, Mist Angels Is the place for you. Come submit an application and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

http://www.mistangels.enjin.com/recruitment —? check it out and write us an application if you decide to join us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Symph.8407

Symph.8407

check it out and write us an application if you decide to join us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Solus.3926

Solus.3926

I’m interested in a “trial” if you people still play …

I am reluctant to ‘sign up’ to yet another Forum, only to find there is never any point in visiting it … I have my own Guild purely for the bank space … I play nearly every day and I have a few lvl 80s.

You are welcome to mail me in game as … Mr Quinn

I am the menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Hi Solus,

Yes, we are still going strong. We’d love to have you as a trial recruit, It sounds like you’d fit In perfectly. I’ll contact you In game or feel free to contact me – Autumn.8043

in Looking for...

Posted by: Solus.3926

Solus.3926

Thanks for the invite.

already benefited from one of the Guild’s members (sorry, forgot who) assisted me in a Jumping Puzzle … got a chest too

I am the menace. The one whose will is done. The haunting chill upon your neck. I am the Conundrum.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Miku.9521

Miku.9521

May I ask if any guild member is on Seafarer’s Rest server? This guild seems lovely but I don’t want to join it just to find out that everone are on different servers and I still have to play completely solo :/ I wish to explore and do some events with somebody from time to time :)

in Looking for...

serialkicker.5274

May I ask if any guild member is on Seafarer’s Rest server? This guild seems lovely but I don’t want to join it just to find out that everone are on different servers and I still have to play completely solo :/ I wish to explore and do some events with somebody from time to time

We are all on Piken Square. Doesn’t matter much really, you could just guest to Piken and do events and other stuff with guild. The only thing you can’t do while guesting is WvW. If you would like it in guild and the guild would be pleased with you as a member, i’m sure we could help you financially for your transfer to Piken Square, if you’d like that.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Miku.9521

Miku.9521

We are all on Piken Square. Doesn’t matter much really, you could just guest to Piken and do events and other stuff with guild. The only thing you can’t do while guesting is WvW. If you would like it in guild and the guild would be pleased with you as a member, i’m sure we could help you financially for your transfer to Piken Square, if you’d like that.

Thanks for answer. But I feel that it would be too problematic and I don’t want to be a burden to you even before I join :) Anyway, for now, I found nice, small guild on my server and I will see how it will develop. Thanks for kindness anyway :)

in Looking for...

serialkicker.5274

Thanks for answer. But I feel that it would be too problematic and I don’t want to be a burden to you even before I join Anyway, for now, I found nice, small guild on my server and I will see how it will develop. Thanks for kindness anyway

You wouldn’t be a burden. Like I said, if you guest on Piken Square, you can do anything with guild, events, exploring, guild missions… everything except WvW.
And eventually, when you settle in and if we are happy with you and you’re happy with us, we could help you transfer.
But if you found a guild, then good luck! If you ever find yourself looking for guild again, feel free to contact us.

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

MistAngels are currently in the process of moving site, revitalising our events and building a new Foundation from the ground up. If you want to be a part of it, come check us out over at Anook http://www.anook.com/guild/mist-angels .

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

http://www.anook.com/guild/mist-angels
check it out and write us an application if you decide to join us.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Alberto.1350

Alberto.1350

Hi.
I’m looking for a guild in order to share some hours of nice events together.
I have 3 characters at lv 80 and one is developing.
My main is a “Full Support” human guardian.

I would to know: according to the fact that i will not play everyday, this is a problem according to guild’s policy ?

Many thanks,
hear you soon

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Hello Alberto,

Sorry for the late reply, I forget to check this thread sometimes. That isn’t a problem at all, we don’t require our members to be online everyday. All we ask is that when you are online, to try and join in with any guild activities that may be taking place.

Hope that helped clear a few things up.

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

We’re still recruiting, if you would like to join, simply head over to our site http://www.anook.com/guild/mist-angels and submit an application.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Symph.8407

Symph.8407

Bumpy-post to see what’s wrong with the thread being empty for some reason..

in Looking for...

Autumn.8043

Mist Angels are still recruiting. If you’re interested, come check us out over at http://www.anook.com/guild/mist-angels and fill in an application.

in Looking for...

Posted by: DaireM.1976

DaireM.1976

Mist Angels are still recruiting. If you’re interested, come check us out over at http://www.anook.com/guild/mist-angels.

Feel free to fill in an application or message one of our Officers for more information on the guild.

in Looking for...

Posted by: GorstyUK.1269

GorstyUK.1269

This guild sounds great. I have recently just returned to guild wars 2 off a 2 year break all people I used to play with are no longer playing. so I’m looking for some new people to help me get back into it. Currently at work but when I get home in around 2 hours i will fill out an aplication form.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Arha.5839

Arha.5839

I just recently joined this guild and I couldn’t be happier. From the first day I got all the help I could possibly need doing the things I was struggling with (dungeons, fractals, meta, builds, pvp…) and all the freedom to play what I wanted when I wanted anyways…

The guild chat is always active, from just saying hello and how’s it going to partying up for events or to super interesting disscussions about mechanics in games or patch notes….

The people is so friendly it almost hurts…being it this guild feels like getting a virtual hug every time you get online!

I specially want to mention the leaders hard work, ALWAYS being there when they are needed and stepping aside when you want to be on your own, they make it an honor to be a Mist Angel!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Nyahna.4671

Nyahna.4671

I joined Mist Angels a bit over two years ago and recently came back with HoT upcoming. It’s a great guild, be sure to check it out if you’re looking for a friendly guild with awesome members

in Looking for...

Posted by: mastergreki.8017

mastergreki.8017

Hi, after reading a bit I decided to give it a try. Applied on forums