Moocraft a magical guild of friends

in Looking for...

Posted by: wolfhound.2091

wolfhound.2091

Moocraft is a special guild in which focuses heavily on making sure its own members are having a satisfactory experience. We are a guild that promotes friendship, community and trust and are honor bound to those who will support us. As you can see, we are a new guild so we are heavily recruiting members who love to have fun, love to participate with other friendly people and to whom are just overall awesome to join our ranks. We accept any and everyone here so do not fret, we will do our best to make sure you have as best of an experience as possible. If you have any questions regarding this guild or any of its variants, feel free to contact me, Wolfhound (Wolfhound.2091) or Beowulf Drakmire (Wrathane.6475). We are friends, we are family, we are Moocraft!

PS: we are in the world sanctum of rall

(edited by wolfhound.2091)

in Looking for...

Posted by: Minitopo.3124

Minitopo.3124

hey there man best luck with the recruitment process!!! Iam the leader of Hexxed from Jade Quarry server let me know if you need a hand with guild missions to reach the numbers! same to take you guild hall if you dont have one yet! glad to help you in the process!! see you around in Tyria!

in Looking for...

wolfhound.2091

thanks for the offer and the luck

in Looking for...

Posted by: DKShang.8792

DKShang.8792

Best of luck with building up your guild. Same deal as what Minitopo said. If you need some help let me know, we can usually break off a member or two.

(edited by DKShang.8792)

in Looking for...

wolfhound.2091

Heya peoples of the forum come join us in moocraft we’re bunches of fun