[NA]100% PvE focused guild recruiting[TVB]

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cyrrin.1230

Cyrrin.1230

Triple Velocity of Blackgate is recruiting new and experienced players that focus primarily on PvE.

TVB was created before the megaserver patch that allowed members to participate in guild missions without having to guest to BG. Since that patch, TVB now recruits players no matter what server you play on.

REP policy in TVB is 100% while doing PvE. We do no require you to rep if you are participating in PvP or WvW with your guild affiliated to that style of play.

We have TS3 for voice comms and also a guild website. The guild currently has just over 100 members and is fully upgraded.

What we focus on in TVB:

• Fractals – All levels!
  • Dungeons – Whether you want to learn speed groups or casual, we will teach you any path you want to learn
  • Guild missions – Sunday’s at 9pm Eastern
  • Gear & Builds – We have multiple players with great knowledge of all the classes. We can help you pick the right build and gear for your playstyle whether it’s casual or elite.
  • World Boss – We have the timers on our guild website. At this current moment, we do not have any officer or leaders dedicated to running a boss train. As my schedule settles during the summer, I may take this up. See below for more details.
  • Guild raffle – We try to have a fun guild raffle after missions. Items can value anywhere from 5g to 500g. Guildies will often donate and all donations go towards the raffle. 0% of the donations go towards the pockets of any players in the guild. On large turn outs – I will show the numbers rolled live on my twitch channel.

What we are looking for:
Any and all mature players are welcome to join TVB. If you’re rude and don’t care to be helpful than this guild is probably not for you. Also, most players are 21-35 in age.

Positions needing filled:
Right now we have 2 active leaders. 1 on hiatus. A handful of officers and a few senior members with a bunch of regular members. That said, we are looking for people with in-depth knowledge of the game that would like to fill these roles. You will start off as a member and by participating with the guild and displaying to the leaders that you know what you’re doing in the game, you will move up in the ranking system.

If you have any questions please send me a PM or mail/whisper me in game. I’ll respond as quickly as possible.

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

shameless bump to the front

in Looking for...

Posted by: RichGonga.6103

RichGonga.6103

Feel free to try us out before you join! Respond to this thread or message myself or Cyrrin in game to set up a time to run with our guild!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

We’ve added quite a few awesome members! Still looking for more. Come join us for an awesome time!

Also, hope everyone enjoys their memorial day weekend!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

Shameless self bump

in Looking for...

Posted by: mrseckspanda.9415

mrseckspanda.9415

Im downloading the game as I type and have never played before. You have anyone who could show me the ropes? Id like to find a guild I can roll with.

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

We can definitely help you out and answer any questions you may have! I’ll add you as a friend and look for you in game.

in Looking for...

Posted by: Fearless Caveman.6510

Fearless Caveman.6510

I’m interested in your guild. Any requirements or anything?

in Looking for...

Posted by: Da Kril.2695

Da Kril.2695

I actually joined this guild a few weeks ago. Everything they say (above) is true.
Very helpful and I’ve been seeing about 20 peeps online most nights this past week.
(enough to cause some real damage) :-)

Give them a try, they are nice folks.

in Looking for...

Posted by: OpossumAttack.7543

OpossumAttack.7543

Hey, I’m interested in joining. When are your members usually on and doing things? (weekends/weekdays?)

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

Sorry guys! I’ve been bad at checking this post for questions. I’ll PM you each more info!

Thanks Da Kril

I don’t know how active it is during the day cause I work M-F til 5pm eastern but each weeknight is usually pretty active. Most people seem to play during all times on weekends and we will do dungeons/fractals at server reset.

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

shameless bump! come join us for some weekend play! Missions sunday 9pm eastern

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

We’ve had a large amount of people join recently and it’s been awesome! Still looking for many more, come check us out!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

bump
/15 chars

in Looking for...

Posted by: Umelex.5024

Umelex.5024

Just like Da Kril i just recently joined this guild, and I gotta say that they are a great bunch of people. When they go into a dungeon they finish them like pros, (I have never done all 3 AC paths this fast before) but the mood they take into each fight is much more casual. If your new to dungeons, fractals, your Meta build, etc. They will teach you everything you wanna know. They also have a pretty good sense of humour.

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

Thanks Umel =D

To the top! Join us today!!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

Still looking for more people!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

TTT

Join us as we prepare for HoT! We’ve had some amazing growth over the last month with an amazing group coming together making the guild very unique. It’s always fun logging in daily and hanging out with everyone.

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

I’m sure many of you saw the Guild Hall stuff! We are preparing for it in many ways and looking forward to rocking a pretty awesome Guild Hall. Join us and be a part of an amazing group of people and help us prepare! It’s going to be a blast!!

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

TTT!
/15chars for dayssss

in Looking for...

Posted by: LaughingMan.8163

LaughingMan.8163

Looking for guild

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

Still recruiting! Gearing up nicely for HoT

in Looking for...

Posted by: Rhapsody.8650

Rhapsody.8650

Do you have any members who could give an idea of what your population is like during the weekdays (morning-afternoon NA time)?

in Looking for...

Cyrrin.1230

TTT

(I don’t check forums too often – please send mail in game if you have any questions. I usually only hop on forums when given a chance at work).