[NA]A few SEA players looking for a guild!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Cyrie.9832

Cyrie.9832

About us
- We are a small group of friends who started playing a little over a month ago, made our own small guild only for us and just played the game the way we want to and when we want to (random hours of the day). You could call us a mix of Casual and Hardcore I guess? More on the middle line of both. We have realized its not that fun to just play with 4 or 5 people so we’re looking to find a group of similar minds to join up and have fun with.

What we are looking for
- A small – medium sized guild would be cool! I find it hard to be friends and get to know everyone on large guilds sadly.
- I mentioned we are from SEA, But our playtime is actually random. Some of us can play on NA time if we want to you get the drill!
- Since we’re only a month in to this game we do not know alot of things yet nor experienced most of the contents and how stuff works. Although all of us are already 80. Basically we want to do a little bit of everything. PVE , PVP , WVW , Dungeons , Fractals , Raids basically all the content this game has to offer.
- Noob friendly guild, I really dislike mean people
- Open minded people. I hope you guys can take jokes sometimes.
- We are currently very unhappy with our current server (Because of wvw) so looking in to transfer into a more active world in the middle or high tiers. I myself want to play alot of wvw.
- I want a guild we could call home having a nice and warm atmosphere would be nice!

Please post over here if you want to adopt us.
And then I will discuss with my friends if you are the guild we are looking for ~
Thanks for the read!

Rie – Leader of Aetherismare Voyage the so called guild of slackers

Edit: Due to the huge amount of mails I’m getting It’d be nice if you could post what your guild is about here! We will decide on which one we want to join and post it here so everyone can see which one we picked! Thanks for the interest on these newbies guys ~

We will decide in about a day or two!

(edited by Cyrie.9832)

in Looking for...

Posted by: AngelExtreme.4872

AngelExtreme.4872

i sent you an in game message hope you respond! see ya!

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dog G.6589

Dog G.6589

Hey Cyrie! If you wouldn’t mind a new guild (less than a week old, 21 members) we’re an exploration-/PvX-focused guild. Our guild name is Æternal Senate [AETH], a nice coincidence there eh?

We’re entirely fine with new players, we actually seek both veteran and new players alike. We’d be happy to help you learn the game as well. We’re Darkhaven-based (we’re fine with any NA worlds though) for WvW. I could try to help fund some of your transfers if I get enough gold as we’re currently saving it for guild upgrades and the hall.

We are looking to do coordinated things for HoT and WvW eventually, but still be a casual and friendly guild, and not be top-heavy (we’d like to include all of our guild members, not just be some “exclusive club” of officers at the top like most big guilds end up)

We’d love to have you, and if you’d like to join us, you can message me (Dog G.6589) or ivbeans.6752, or you can leave your world and game name on our site

Hope to see you around, and regardless, good luck whatever you do Cyrie

in Looking for...

Posted by: MisterBang.3516

MisterBang.3516

Hello! I believe our guild may be able to assist you on your journey.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/DPS-Dropbear-Preservation-Society-SEA-PvX/first#post5620835

We run the same timezone as you so that’s a plus and we are small and in a high tier server as you we’re looking for.

Next time in-game, message one of the contacts in the the recruitment thread. Do mention to them that you were referred by this forum. We look forward to hearing from you soon and Good luck and Have fun!

in Looking for...

Cyrie.9832

Oho so many lovely guilds! Ive gotten mails and pm’s ingame as well, Please allow us to decide which fits our criteria the most and I will contact you guys ~

I will post which guild we picked over here when we decide!
Thanks for the awesome offers~

in Looking for...

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Aw, we are a large guild but if you ever change your mind.

This is our site – http://www.gw2time.com
This is our official froum thread – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/HOD-Equinox-Solstice-TIME-International/first
This is our facebook group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/equinox.solstice/

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

in Looking for...

Posted by: deweyelephane.1405

deweyelephane.1405

Hello!

We are a small guild of about 10 players, most of whom reside in the SEA timezone. Many of us have been on our server, Crystal Desert, since launch. As such, we are quite casual with each other and our guild does not operate on a hierarchy. Our guild leaders are more akin to trustees, if you will, than directors.

We do a mix of everything – in the sense that our members each do their own favourite things – rather than that we organise scheduled “guild events” which members are compelled to participate in.

Most of us have the full-suite of professions, and are also seasoned WvW veterans. We are what would generally be termed a “roaming” or “havoc” guild in WvW. Many of us have been playing WvW since launch and, having fought against servers that outnumber us significantly, we have become proficient at:

- winning small-scale outnumbered fights;
- using siege to beat off large-scale enemy assaults; and finally
- knowing when and how to run away from fights we cannot possibly win

We are Forsaken of the Exodus [FXN]. If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything in greater detail, please either drop me an in-game mail, or whisper me when I am online!

In any case, happy hunting for a new home!

in Looking for...

Cyrie.9832

We have decided to join and represent [ARC] of the Dragonbrand server!
It was a hard decision for us to pick from all of these awesome guilds, but alas we must decide on one!

Thanks for all the suggestions and interests!

Topic can be closed now :>

in Looking for...

Posted by: HoukaKetsueki.6924

HoukaKetsueki.6924

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/community/lookingfor/Coerce-LOLI-PvX-Asians/first#post5722382

Aw, guess its too late replying here. We’re a small guild and upgrading our guild hall, from SEA too.

Koko Puffz / Kokoro Chan
Coerce[LOLI]
Tarnished Coast Asian Roamer