[NA] Asura Master Race [xcel] LF asura

in Looking for...

Posted by: Dog.1472

Dog.1472

Excelsior

I am looking for fellow asura to socialize with. 2 years ago I had created the guild Asura Master Race [xcel] to serve as my personal bank since it wasn’t really possible to have “social” guilds. Now, however, that has changed. I am looking for more people who main asura and have enough common sense to realize that we are the superior race in Tyria.

Some time ago a friend of mine had created an all asura guild and it was incredibly fun while it lasted. We would organize all asura dungeon runs and WvW teams to annihilate bookahs with an army of geniuses. It is easily one of my most memorable experiences from the game. Unfortunately, my friend no longer plays the game and his guild has been long since abandoned. I would like to revive those efforts.

Currently, it is still a fairly small but growing guild. I cannot say that in the immediate future I would have much of anything to offer other than simply socializing, but if many asura show interest in this guild it could eventually become something more than a social guild. We could once again form dungeon runs, raid teams and WvW groups if enough people join.

No rep required. Only requirement is to understand that asura are the best.

Please send me a message here or in game (Dog.1472) if you would like an invite.

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.
As an asura, I do this all the time.”

(edited by Dog.1472)

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

bring up my post

“Please, you can look down on people without having to be physically above them.

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

bring up my post

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

Saw an asura RP the other day, that was interesting.

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

I think an asura dominated world is a cause worth fighting for.

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

Just need one more JQ asura and we can do WvW missions. \o/

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

Still looking to expand the krewe.

in Looking for...

Dog.1472

bring up my post